Old June 18th 06, 11:12 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
DrDeath

Default Happy Fathers Day!

I'm going to BBQ some leg quarters, pork steaks, brats, and hotdogs. I have
a case of beer and a 1/5th of Crown Royal. I'm think of doing a Roman BBQ,
eat and drink till I puke then eat and drink some more. LOL

Old June 18th 06, 12:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
Robert Bluballs

"DrDeath" wrote in message
I'm going to BBQ some leg quarters, pork steaks, brats, and hotdogs. I

have
a case of beer and a 1/5th of Crown Royal. I'm think of doing a Roman

BBQ,
eat and drink till I puke then eat and drink some more. LOL

Do yourself and the public at large a favor while your at it.
Get good and loaded on suds and whiskey then go
take a leisurely drive someplace. With luck you'll
T-Bone at an intersection into a minivan full of gooks
from vietnam or a pickup truck filled with illegal mexicans.
Sure, it's just a drop in the bucket but every bit helps! : )

Old June 18th 06, 04:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
DrDeath

"Robert Bluballs" wrote in message
groups.com...

"DrDeath" wrote in message
I'm going to BBQ some leg quarters, pork steaks, brats, and hotdogs. I

have
a case of beer and a 1/5th of Crown Royal. I'm think of doing a Roman

BBQ,
eat and drink till I puke then eat and drink some more. LOL

Do yourself and the public at large a favor while your at it.
Get good and loaded on suds and whiskey then go
take a leisurely drive someplace. With luck you'll
T-Bone at an intersection into a minivan full of gooks
from vietnam or a pickup truck filled with illegal mexicans.
Sure, it's just a drop in the bucket but every bit helps! : )

And I have full coverage with med pay....hmmmm. LOL

Old June 18th 06, 06:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
an old friend

Default get help

Robert Bluballs wrote:
notice even the rasist sickos have sexual issues they revealin their
choosen nicks

Old June 18th 06, 06:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
an old friend

Lloyd wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

Robert Bluballs wrote:
notice even the rasist sickos have sexual issues they revealin their
choosen nicks

Get an education.

I hardly needoen to answer the idoits

get help

Old June 18th 06, 07:30 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
an old friend

Default get help forger

Robert Bluballs wrote:
notice even the rasist sickos have sexual issues they revealin their
choosen nicks

Get an education.

I hardly needoen to answer the idoits

get help

i dnot stir no pot an porvoking roger is more fun than porvoking othurs. i
spam becuas it is wht i do day in and day out.One think for sure is you or
anbody else will nver call me smart.

get help forger

Old June 18th 06, 07:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
Lloyd

"DrDeath" wrote in message
I'm going to BBQ some leg quarters, pork steaks, brats, and hotdogs. I have
a case of beer and a 1/5th of Crown Royal. I'm think of doing a Roman BBQ,
eat and drink till I puke then eat and drink some more. LOL

../././

Save one of those beers for Mark. He will literally shove it up his ass.

Old June 18th 06, 08:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
DrDeath

Default provoking roger

Robert Bluballs wrote:
notice even the rasist sickos have sexual issues they revealin their
choosen nicks

Get an education.

I hardly needoen to answer the idoits

get help

i dnot stir no pot an porvoking roger is more fun than porvoking othurs. i
spam becuas it is wht i do day in and day out.One think for sure is you or
anbody else will nver call me smart.

Yeah, but why do you need to nym shift? This will be nym 16 added to the
killfile. plonk

Old June 18th 06, 08:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
DrDeath

"Lloyd" wrote in message ...

"DrDeath" wrote in message
I'm going to BBQ some leg quarters, pork steaks, brats, and hotdogs. I
have
a case of beer and a 1/5th of Crown Royal. I'm think of doing a Roman BBQ,
eat and drink till I puke then eat and drink some more. LOL

./././

Save one of those beers for Mark. He will literally shove it up his ass.

I drink good beer. He will have to wait until I can find him a can of Stag,
or that stuff in the yellow can that just says beer on it.

AWARD RULES "THE FATHERS OF THE RADIO" Erminio Cioffi Squitieri General 0 July 11th 05 09:42 PM
Happy Father's Day K4YZ Policy 1 June 20th 05 10:38 PM
Happy New Year! Ross Shortwave 2 January 1st 05 05:52 PM
Happy Fathers Day Steveo CB 3 June 22nd 04 01:48 AM
Happy Father's Day Bert Craig Policy 2 June 21st 04 04:55 AM