Old June 20th 06, 12:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Linda

Default Oil Independence Day 2006

High gas prices have created a new group of people -
"pump grumblers."
When pumping our high priced gas, we grumble words of
resentment, while feeling powerless. We need gas, so
we pay the price. Standing as a individual we are
powerless, but together our voices would be heard.
America is a strong, independent country.
When John Kennedy proposed we put a man on the moon, a
goal and time line was set. American determination
made it happen. Let's apply the same initiative to
independence of oil through alternative energy
research and use. We already have brilliant minds who
are making great strides towards this goal.
Demand that the President stand up for us.
Ask him to support Alternative energy to free us from
oil dependence,
starting today. Millions of letters cannot be ignored.

Write a paper letter before July 4 to the President.
Urge friends and family to do the same.
President Bush
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500
Down Load a letter at
http://oilindependenceday2006.com/
Pass this on or add a link to your web page.
From:
Linda

Old June 20th 06, 11:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Uncle Belch

PLONK !