Old June 21st 06, 01:31 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.dx
jawod

Default Email this to President Bush, let's make the FCC do the rightthing.

So you're saying CB'ers have more pull because there are more of them? Hmmm.
You might be right, but we're dealing with President Bush here. He don't
listen to Lazy Stupid people. If listened to what Lazy stupid people wanted,
we'd be cutting and running from Iraq like the Democrats want and he ain't
cutting and running.

There's still hope. Send that email. Save amateur radio and shortwave.

Earl

"Earl",
How long you bin working from the White House?
Does Karl pay you in currency or in "services"?
Now, don't go nucular, I'm just askin'.

KC8LDO Innocent I AmnotGeorgeBush CB 0 November 8th 05 08:56 PM
Why did Bush run away from service in Vietnam? RHF Shortwave 1 July 21st 03 10:46 PM