Old June 27th 06, 02:30 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
Gerry Hambone

Default Email this to President Bush, let's make the FCC do the right thing.

"an old freind" wrote in message
ups.com...

YOU STFU Markie, you sick cocksucker! The ****ing doctor should have been
slapped for pulling something like you from your maw's ****!

Old June 27th 06, 02:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
an old freind

Gerry Hambone wrote:
"an old freind" wrote in message
ups.com...

YOU STFU Markie, you sick cocksucker!

never

not sick not according to medical science or nature
The ****ing doctor should have been
slapped for pulling something like you from your maw's ****!

and now you libel my mother who you have never met

get help for your obvious sexaul pervertion

Old June 27th 06, 03:18 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf
Gerry Hambone

"an old freind" wrote in message
oups.com...

Gerry Hambone wrote:
"an old freind" wrote in message
ups.com...

YOU STFU Markie, you sick cocksucker!

never

not sick not according to medical science or nature
The ****ing doctor should have been
slapped for pulling something like you from your maw's ****!

and now you libel my mother who you have never met

get help for your obvious sexaul pervertion

Oh,so you're saying you're not from your mother. Just as we thought.You're a
hunk of **** that your paw played with instead of flushing the toilet.So you
were cock fed by your paw.

Old June 27th 06, 04:05 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf
an old freind

Gerry Hambone wrote:
"an old freind" wrote in message
oups.com...

get help for your obvious sexaul pervertion

Oh,so you're saying you're not from your mother.

nope your english is getting to be as bad as Wismen
Just as we thought.You're a
hunk of **** that your paw played with instead of flushing the toilet.

nope
So you
were cock fed by your paw.

and now you go from attacking my mother to my father

showing you lack the moral character to deal with me

get help for your sexaul pervesrtion

Old June 27th 06, 12:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

an old freind wrote:
Gerry Hambone wrote:
"an old freind" wrote in message
ups.com...

YOU STFU Markie, you sick cocksucker!

never

You will one way or another, faggot.

not sick not according to medical science or nature

Wrong, and you are sick according to society, as well, pervert.

No, you said your mother walked out on you, what the **** do you care?

Old June 27th 06, 03:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
an old freind

Default get help sicko

wrote:
get help sicko