Old June 28th 06, 10:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
an_old_friend

Default Mark denies he has child molesting criminal charges

Gerry Hambone wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

hey tard
have you ever considered "mother" booked because she couldn't stand the
filthy ******* you grew into?

not realy my mther thinks quite highly of me for taking care of her ex
and my pereants were married at the time of my brith

why don't you have manhood to keep your beef where it belongs? with me?

Old June 30th 06, 11:30 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

an_old_friend wrote:
Gerry Hambone wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

hey tard
have you ever considered "mother" booked because she couldn't stand the
filthy ******* you grew into?

not realy

Yes, really! That is why she walked out she caught you and her ex
having sex.

my mther thinks quite highly of me for taking care of her ex

But you said she walked out because of his condition. Looks like you
lied again.

and my pereants were married at the time of my brith

Your "parents" were obviously brother and sister.

why don't you have manhood to keep your beef where it belongs? with me?

Marqueer has another fag fit.

Old June 30th 06, 03:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
an old freind

Default get help sicko

get help sicko

Old June 30th 06, 11:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

wrote in message
ups.com...

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Gerry Hambone wrote:
"an old freind" wrote in message
ups.com...

YOU claim you are not sick even though you admit to putting dicks
in your
mouth and ass and who knows where.
It is s simple fact ask a Doctro about it and he can show you in back
and white or google this NG with "ace" and "dms-iv"

No, you are a sick pervert and child online predator that NBC's
Dateline will soon catch.

obviously not

That's why the perverts that appeared on there said as well.

Yes indeed Markie, you are sick and
twisted.
nope your hate filled urge to mind everyones elses affairs ahs

Wrong, pervert.

ineed both of you are preverts that insist on minding OTHER people's
busness

You going to cry, you faggot pedophile?

YOU are part of the reason our society has declined.
less a part than you that lack all manners and are a sick sexaul
prevert

No, you are the reason it has declined, pervert Marqueer!

no you are you and libelous filth mongering

No, it's YOU and your deviant lifestyle that has caused it, Marqueer.

Hey Markie-Tard
Did your mammy run from your ****-shack in horror when she saw you licking
your paw's ****ty dick clean?

Old June 30th 06, 11:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ps.com...

Gerry Hambone wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

No, you are the reason it has declined, pervert Marqueer!
no you are you and libelous filth mongering

No, it's YOU and your deviant lifestyle that has caused it, Marqueer.

Hey Markie-Tard
Did your mammy run from your ****-shack in horror when she saw you
licking
your paw's ****ty dick clean?

get help sicko

you and wismen keep insisting that I am guilty of incest

of course you present yno evidence of it you just insist on making
unsuported filthy libelous attack

get help sicko

The attacks come from you,faggot.you seem to have an unhealthy interest in
several posters in various groups.as far as your family goes, **** them!
they are the assholes that made you what you are.

Old June 30th 06, 11:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default Hambone lies some more

Gerry Hambone wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ps.com...

Gerry Hambone wrote:
ups.com...

?

get help sicko

you and wismen keep insisting that I am guilty of incest

of course you present yno evidence of it you just insist on making
unsuported filthy libelous attack

get help sicko

The attacks come from you,faggot.

funny thing you typed "Did your mammy run from your ****-shack in
horror when she saw you licking your paw's ****ty dick clean" not I, so
you are proven a liar there

you seem to have an unhealthy interest in
several posters in various groups.as far as your family goes, **** them!

what un healthy interest are you refering to?

that Wismen claims I want sex with Him ?
they are the assholes that made you what you are.

again nothing but your unsuported attacks why do engage in such attacks
and all while hiding behind

get help sicko