Old June 29th 06, 04:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default get help sicko

get help sicko

Old June 29th 06, 06:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Lloyd

Default K B 9 R Q Z I S V R I C T O R I O U S ! ! ! !

Just restoring the thread. And learn to get the spacing right, Wetard
Woger Wiseman.
Old June 29th 06, 07:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default get ehelp

Lloyd wrote:
Just restoring the thread.

you mean just troling some more

Old June 29th 06, 07:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default get help

Lloyd wrote:
.

nothing at all
get help

Old June 29th 06, 11:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Woger wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
Lardass Lloyd wrote:

Hey Lardass, tell them how you got your fat ass handed to you two
nights in a row on
http://www.the-forum.us/boards/ubbthreads.php?Cat=0

Sure, Woger. Just like you handed Mark's ass to him.

which he hasn't and can't

but you guys are sure into asses for alegititly straight guys and mens
asses at that

Old June 30th 06, 12:15 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Woger

wrote in message
oups.com...
Lardass Lloyd wrote:
On 28 Jun 2006 17:58:24 -0700, an old friend wrote:

Hey Stupid wrote:

I wish he had taught you how to spell.

he wasn't me you idoit

"I do it."

Okay, but we want to know just what it is you do beside disrupt the
news groups.

Old June 30th 06, 12:37 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Hey Stupid

"an old friend" wrote in
ups.com:

Hey Stupid wrote:

I wish he had taught you how to spell.

he wasn't me you idoit

I know that, but it still doesn't change the fact that I wish he'd taught
you how to spell.

sc
Old June 30th 06, 12:50 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
an_old_friend

Default get help stupid

Hey Stupid wrote:
well at least you are being thruthfull you are indeed prperly adresed
as hey stupid

Old June 30th 06, 02:14 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Lloyd wrote:
On 29 Jun 2006 15:50:48 -0700, an_old_friend wrote:
I liek sex with monkeys.

Indeed.

"lloyd" there isn't such a post in the thread from a forger to reply to
so get help sicko forger

Old June 30th 06, 10:52 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Lardass Lloyd wrote:
Just restoring the thread. ]

Then you should've added your groups, fatty!

alt.asshole.lloyd-davies
alt.cocksucker.lardass.lloyd-davies

And learn to get the spacing right, lisping Lloydie the retard queer's IKYABWAI

And learn to post when you aren't sucking dicks, Lisping Lloydie Austin
Davies. You are after all a queer, that's why you are a 32 year old
virgin.