Old June 30th 06, 10:54 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default K B 9 R Q Z I S V R I C T O R I O U S ! ! ! !

Lloyd who wants to suck Roger's Woger wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
Lardass Lloyd wrote:
On 28 Jun 2006 17:58:24 -0700, an old friend wrote:

Hey Stupid wrote:

I wish he had taught you how to spell.
he wasn't me you idoit

"I do it."

Okay, but we want to know just what it is you do beside disrupt the
news groups.

Hey Lardass, tell them how you got your fat ass handed to you two
nights in a row on
http://www.the-forum.us/boards/ubbthreads.php?Cat=0

Sure, Woger. Just like you handed Mark's ass to him.

Well, let's see, Lardass, he only whines "get help" and can't reply
anything else, so yeah, just like you get your ass handed to you!

Old June 30th 06, 10:56 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Retard Mark Morgan

an_old_friend wrote:
which he hasn't and can't

Yet, all you can reply is "get help" because your tiny brain would
explode if you had to type anything else, high school dropout Marqueer!

Old June 30th 06, 10:58 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Retard Markie slurps Lardass!

an_old_friend wrote:
Lloyd wrote:
On 29 Jun 2006 15:50:48 -0700, an_old_friend wrote:
I liek sex with monkeys.

Indeed.

"lloyd" there isn't such a post in the thread from a forger to reply to
so get help sicko forger

Hey, Marqueer, take LIsping Lloydie and those monkeys and go get a room
together, you couple of faggots.

Old July 1st 06, 11:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default get help stupid

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

Hey Stupid wrote:
well at least you are being thruthfull you are indeed prperly adresed
as hey stupid

Hey Tard, You must spend a lot on batteries with that dildo buzzing away in
your ass all of the time.