Old July 3rd 06, 11:51 PM posted to alt.scatology,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Ladies Turd Taster

"Ladies Turd Taster" wrote in message
Looking for attractive women in Cobb County Georgia area who would be
willing to let me eat her ****.

e mail if you want to see pics of my she-male wiife ****ting in my mouth

Old July 4th 06, 01:06 AM posted to alt.scatology,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default get help

an old friend wrote:
get help forger
e mail if you want to see pics of my she-male wiife ****ting in my mouth

Old July 4th 06, 01:59 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"an old freind" wrote in message
oups.com...

an old friend wrote:
get help forger
e mail if you want to see pics of my she-male wiife ****ting in my mouth

You've asked for it. Deal with it.

Old July 4th 06, 02:03 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

U-Know-Who wrote:
"an old freind" wrote in message
oups.com...

an old friend wrote:
get help forger
e mail if you want to see pics of my she-male wiife ****ting in my mouth

You've asked for it. Deal with it.

no Tom I never asked for people to attack my wife by insiting that she
is male

indeed Iasked for none ofit
those who could answer my arguements took libelous attacks

Old July 4th 06, 05:22 AM posted to alt.scatology,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy

"an old friend" wrote in message

"Ladies Turd Taster" wrote in message
Looking for attractive women in Cobb County Georgia area who would be
willing to let me eat her ****.

e mail if you want to see pics of my she-male wiife ****ting in my mouth

Not necessary, just go to the links provided...

http://www.scatinbrazil.com/site/mov...ls.asp?id=3417

http://www.scatinbrazil.com/site/mov...ls.asp?id=1640

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! -- Chicks with DICS!!!

Old July 4th 06, 05:25 PM posted to alt.scatology,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default get help sicko

get help sicko

Old July 4th 06, 07:07 PM posted to alt.scatology,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy

"microburst" wrote in message
oups.com...

Not necessary, just go to the links provided...

http://www.scatinbrazil.com/site/mov...ls.asp?id=3417

http://www.scatinbrazil.com/site/mov...ls.asp?id=1640

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! -- Chicks with DICS!!!

Oh YEAH ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

HOT STUFF

I would KILL to have a 6'3" Brazilian NAKED e-male standin over
me laying in the grass with that HUGE hunk of cockmeat ready
to **** ALL OVER ME like when a f-n elephant takes a leak on
a frikkin rock at the zoo!! Oh yeah I be gettin MAJOR HORNY just
thinkin about photos in SCAT IN BRAZIL dot COM.

I gonna be ordering dome DVD from those Mo-Fo's REAL SOON!!!!

Dem Brazilians KNOW HOW TO MAKE damm good ASS-KICKIN PR0N !!

Old July 4th 06, 07:34 PM posted to alt.scatology,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy

get help sicko

Old July 4th 06, 09:10 PM posted to alt.scatology,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Jolly Roger wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...
Blaggh 22 hhhh ! wrote:
get help sicko
/
Typical third grade response. You've fouled your own name, Mark.

hardly

uoi are still bent on using it

Old July 4th 06, 09:30 PM posted to alt.scatology,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Fouling Mark's Name

"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...
Blaggh 22 hhhh ! wrote:
get help sicko
/
Typical third grade response. You've fouled your own name, Mark.