Old July 9th 06, 06:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

Default more libel form Maj Robeson

"an old freid to some a nightmare to steve" wrote
in message ps.com...
JustaHam wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in message
ups.com...

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:

Dude, WHY do you bother with that fruit ****?

becuase he is deluded control freak

he can't let it go

why don't I ljust leave the NG

becuase that did not stop his harrassment I left for several years and
the harrassment contiued
with echarges made by him to the sate of Mich and Illinois of elder
abuse child molestation

his emailing of implied death threeat over the years staying just the
legal side of thing

he can accurately state I have been accused of those thing but he can
say that BECAUSE he is the the ACCUSER

I deicided that misery love company and shthat if I was going to be
arrased anyway I might as well stand up to him in public

I didn't know he did all that. If you're telling the truth I guess you're
right.

Old July 9th 06, 07:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

JustaHam wrote:
"an old freid to some a nightmare to steve" wrote
in message ps.com...
JustaHam wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in message
ups.com...

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Dude, WHY do you bother with that fruit ****?

becuase he is deluded control freak

he can't let it go

why don't I ljust leave the NG

becuase that did not stop his harrassment I left for several years and
the harrassment contiued
with echarges made by him to the sate of Mich and Illinois of elder
abuse child molestation

his emailing of implied death threeat over the years staying just the
legal side of thing

he can accurately state I have been accused of those thing but he can
say that BECAUSE he is the the ACCUSER

I deicided that misery love company and shthat if I was going to be
harrased anyway I might as well stand up to him in public

I didn't know he did all that. If you're telling the truth I guess you're
right.

you can verify some of this by looking at Robeson posting history but
given the volume he has put out it isn't easy, or pleasent reading

other parts I can't prove but I believe for example what I know about
the charge made that I abuse my father, sexauly, and otherwise, is that
it was made by an LPN licensed in TN given the history between Robeson
and the fact he is the only LPN I know of from TN I form the opinion I
do on his guilt

I know the call to my home made in '98 answered by my father as I was
out of town at the time was traceble only to the ac where Robeson lives
and followed apost By Robeson (posting then as ) reciting
his skill with weapons and ending with the phrase "one shot one kill
even in name of the twon I was then living in"

I also know my father was frigthen very badly by the call

could somebody be setting Robeson up yes it is possible I agree but
Robeson shows no interest in even following that line claim. what he
does maintain that my being Bisexaul and the fact I will lie about
thing in threatening or dangerous sitution justifies his accusing me of
child molesting Rape , justifies his inistance that my wife is male,
that I have AIDS and other STD's etc

as I said I was geting from when I was offline so I decided I might as
well be online

Old July 9th 06, 07:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"an old friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

JustaHam wrote:
"an old freid to some a nightmare to steve"
wrote
in message ps.com...
JustaHam wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in message
ups.com...

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
[...]

Well,I should have looked before I posted. Guess I really can't blame you
for getting mad.

I am not going to keep posting because I don't want to fan flames.I am sorry
I decided you were wrong. The truth is I assumed you were wrong because you
are bisexual. Thats my problem and will work on learning about being more
kind to people different from me.
73,mark

EDMUND