Old July 8th 06, 03:30 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

Default the Maj contiues his posting of nothing bu t lies and libel of me

why does he do and how does CAP expect t be taken seriously while
making such a slug a Major"

Old July 8th 06, 03:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

Default More Morkie Mularkie

an_old_friend (Mark C Morgan, KB9RQZ of Chassell, MI) wrote:
why does he do and how does CAP expect t be taken seriously while
making such a slug a Major"

What slug?

And where in these exchanges is any reference to CAP germane to
them?

Morkie, anyone who cares to read these posts knows who and what
you are.

A functionally illiterate disgraced liar of immense proportion.

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 8th 06, 04:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend (Mark C Morgan, KB9RQZ of Chassell, MI) wrote:
why does he do and how does CAP expect t be taken seriously while
making such a slug a Major"

What slug?

you are the slug
funny thit is you that is the disgraced liar

Old July 8th 06, 04:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend (Mark C Morgan, KB9RQZ of Chassell, MI) wrote:
why does he do and how does CAP expect t be taken seriously while
making such a slug a Major"

What slug?

you are the slug

Uhhhhh....Nope. Not when I can run circles around you, Mork.

ESPEICALLY when I can put my chin on my chest and see my toes...All
YOU can see is where you dribbled the beer and scattered the potato
chips.

funny thit is you that is the disgraced liar

Nope. Folks can see my pic and know that your "slug" suggestion is
anything but truthful, Mork. And that's but the fist of many Mork
Moron lies they can become familiar with.

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 8th 06, 04:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

Default more libel form the major

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend (Mark C Morgan, KB9RQZ of Chassell, MI) wrote:
why does he do and how does CAP expect t be taken seriously while
making such a slug a Major"

What slug?

you are the slug

Uhhhhh....Nope. Not when I can run circles around you, Mork.

yep you area slug

ESPEICALLY when I can put my chin on my chest and see my toes...All
YOU can see is where you dribbled the beer and scattered the potato
chips.

more libel feeble libel at that
i see me toes

and you lie again about drinking beer

funny thit is you that is the disgraced liar

Nope. Folks can see my pic and know that your "slug" suggestion is
anything but truthful, Mork.

your pciture has nothing to do with it

And that's but the fist of many Mork
Moron lies they can become familiar with.

and more libel Maj

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 8th 06, 04:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend (Mark C Morgan, KB9RQZ of Chassell, MI) wrote:
why does he do and how does CAP expect t be taken seriously while
making such a slug a Major"

What slug?

you are the slug

Uhhhhh....Nope. Not when I can run circles around you, Mork.

yep you area slug

"area slug"...?!?!

ESPEICALLY when I can put my chin on my chest and see my toes...All
YOU can see is where you dribbled the beer and scattered the potato
chips.

more libel feeble libel at that

Hardly feeble, Mork.

i see me toes

Only if you lean forward to do it. And considerably at that.

and you lie again about drinking beer

Nope.

funny thit is you that is the disgraced liar

Nope. Folks can see my pic and know that your "slug" suggestion is
anything but truthful, Mork.

your pciture has nothing to do with it

Sure it does.

I have a dated picture in a public forum.

It's current.

Your assertion of "slug" hardly fits.

And that's but the first of many Mork
Moron lies they can become familiar with.

and more libel Maj

What's a "Maj"...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 8th 06, 04:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

Default more blovaiting form the Maj

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend (Mark C Morgan, KB9RQZ of Chassell, MI) wrote:
why does he do and how does CAP expect t be taken seriously while
making such a slug a Major"

What slug?

you are the slug

Uhhhhh....Nope. Not when I can run circles around you, Mork.

yep you area slug

"area slug"...?!?!

yep

ESPEICALLY when I can put my chin on my chest and see my toes...All
YOU can see is where you dribbled the beer and scattered the potato
chips.

more libel feeble libel at that

Hardly feeble, Mork.

entirely feeble

i see me toes

Only if you lean forward to do it.

nope
And considerably at that.

not at all

and you lie again about drinking beer

Nope.

yes you do
I never drink beer

and rarely drink any other form of achol

and yet you often insit on spreading the libel that I am an acholoic

funny thit is you that is the disgraced liar

Nope. Folks can see my pic and know that your "slug" suggestion is
anything but truthful, Mork.

your pciture has nothing to do with it

Sure it does.

nope

I wasnot calling you fat although your pic does make one wonder if you
are wearing a gridlle

I have a dated picture in a public forum.

so?

It's current.

nope unless you have changed in the last month

Your assertion of "slug" hardly fits.

you area slug
aslimey greasy lowlife that refuses to tell the truth about much of
anything

And that's but the first of many Mork
Moron lies they can become familiar with.

and more libel Maj

What's a "Maj"...?!?!

you are at least if you are telling the truth

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 9th 06, 03:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

Default more libel form Maj Robeson

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend (Mark C Morgan, KB9RQZ of Chassell, MI) wrote:

i see me toes

Only if you lean forward to do it.

nope

I know...fatboy like you leaned that far forward and your "wife"
would be calling EMS to get your pudgy little nose pulled out of the
floor plankings.

steve as wy do do you make such a silly contention?

one I can see my toes without leaning forward at all

2 I have not floor plankings

3 my nose nor the rest of me is pudgy

I did have a weight proble when we weere first sparing yes I have lost
weight since then , which is why I would never give you a current photo

And considerably at that.

not at all

A lot 'at all'...

and you lie again about drinking beer

Nope.

yes you do

I never drink beer

Sure you do.

nope never drink beer

and rarely drink any other form of achol

What's "achol"...?!!

and yet you often insit on spreading the libel that I am an acholoic

I've NEVER said you're an "acholic"...I don't even know what an
"acholoic" is supposed to be, Mork...

lying again Maj

funny thit is you that is the disgraced liar

Nope. Folks can see my pic and know that your "slug" suggestion is
anything but truthful, Mork.

your pciture has nothing to do with it

Sure it does.

nope

Sure it does.

I wasnot calling you fat although your pic does make one wonder if you
are wearing a gridlle

Why would I wear a griddle? They're bulky and the AC line is only
2 foot long. If I want waffles, I'll go to waffle House.

I have a dated picture in a public forum.

so?

So it disproves your 'slug' assertion, Fatboy.

nope

It's current.

nope unless you have changed in the last month

It's more current than yours, Morkie.

never said otherwise

Your assertion of "slug" hardly fits.

you area slug

There's that 'area slug' again.

What's an 'area slug', Mork?

aslimey greasy lowlife that refuses to tell the truth about much of
anything

OH! Is THAT what an "area slug" is...?!?!

Thenwe have proof that you've been talking about YOURSELF, fatboy!

"thenwe"?

And that's but the first of many Mork
Moron lies they can become familiar with.

and more libel Maj

What's a "Maj"...?!?!

you are at least if you are telling the truth

I've never claimed to be a "Maj", Mork.

lying again steve

That's YOUR assertion.

no it is yours made on your website

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 9th 06, 05:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"K4YZ" wrote in message
ups.com...

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:

Dude, WHY do you bother with that fruit ****?

Old July 9th 06, 05:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

JustaHam wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in message
ups.com...

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:

Dude, WHY do you bother with that fruit ****?

becuase he is deluded control freak

he can't let it go

why don't I ljust leave the NG

becuase that did not stop his harrassment I left for several years and
the harrassment contiued
with echarges made by him to the sate of Mich and Illinois of elder
abuse child molestation

his emailing of implied death threeat over the years staying just the
legal side of thing

he can accurately state I have been accused of those thing but he can
say that BECAUSE he is the the ACCUSER

I deicided that misery love company and shthat if I was going to be
arrased anyway I might as well stand up to him in public