Old July 10th 06, 01:17 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military,alt.scatology,alt.sex

Default ant. mast

this is my othere nym,cw. it my call and am good on qrz.
i like hwo you soudn and want to lick your balls. would you send me a
pic of your cock?

are yuo cut or uncut?

CW wrote:
"an old freind" wrote in message
ups.com...

CW wrote:
"an old freind" wrote in message
ps.com...

CW wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

Isn't he something in the cap?

he thinks he is something there
That doesn't mean much,really.
I would be worried if he was real armed forces.Those cap guys are more
like
students at a clown college. I knew a guy who was into it with his mom.
No
****! Don't let the guy rattle your cage.

hge doesnot generaly he does score a hit now and then (nobody is that
bad a shot)
Hey,is six open?

it has been opening and closing fast made FD VERY painful
I'm thinking
about getting the ranger six meter and a three element beam.Would you
make
the investment of a six meter rig again?

I would in a heart but I am tech that in his teen failed more 150 code
tests so I am trying that again

FB about the tech ticket. I wouldn't worry much about the code,it should be
gone soon. I been an advanced for years,but since it's gone now I'll never
upgrade. It's getting to be a novelty. I'd hate to have to study all that BS
again.

I would recomend if buy a new hf right picking one that includes 6 sure
my rig is multimode multi band (the Yeaseu 847 for me so far a good
triband almosde with a SW receiver atached that is how I have used for
years)

a stand alone 6 m unit no I don't recomend it esp not at THIS point in
the cycle in a couple of years yea

Good advice, think I will look into one of the yaesu's.Don't care much for
the looks of the newer kenwood stuff.

Old July 10th 06, 01:50 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.sex.anal,alt.sex

i to am thet op and indeed i wan tto **** you but i will look you up on
eham cause you are a gay bashering asshloe
CW wrote:
"kb9rqz" wrote in message
ps.com...
this is my othere nym,cw. it my call and am good on qrz.
i like hwo you soudn and want to lick

snipped
You are NOT the op I was posting with.
You're probably one of the stupid lids that post here about eating ****.NEWS
FLASH; I don't give a **** if you lick a hole or suck a pole. Just go ****
yourself. I'm QSY back to e ham.

Old July 10th 06, 06:16 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy

CW wrote:
"kb9rqz" wrote in message
ps.com...
this is my othere nym,cw. it my call and am good on qrz.
i like hwo you soudn and want to lick

snipped
You are NOT the op I was posting with.

indeed he is not

he is just the stupid trooll so filled with jeaousy of me that he must
try to stealand soil my name