Old July 11th 06, 07:08 AM posted to alt.fan.richard-gaywood,alt.tasteless.penis,rec.radio.cb,alt.sex.anal,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default marky's own words- stevie can post nothing but libel

Dave Heil wrote:
an old friend wrote:

I can't believe that any other explantion but that you are either a
closet agy...

Fill us in, Mark! Is Steve a closet Aggie? I would have pegged him as
a Vols fan.

You have some "explantion" to do.

no I don't at least not to you unless you give me cock

I will be trying to say something nice in each post form now on

Dave you are better than Stevie, Barely

Dave K8MN

Old July 11th 06, 04:37 PM posted to alt.fan.richard-gaywood,alt.tasteless.penis,rec.radio.cb,alt.sex.anal,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default get help sicko

wrote:
get help sicko

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....Seems SOMEONE Has An Obsession Problem! K4YZ Policy 1 November 29th 05 05:58 PM
stevie shit an old friend Policy 16 July 21st 05 09:56 AM
Todd's Hero Backed Into Corner, Act's Like Caged Animal He Is...K1MAN's Radio Days Numbered K4YZ Policy 59 July 13th 05 11:13 AM
The Pool N2EY Policy 515 February 22nd 04 03:14 AM