Old September 4th 06, 05:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default dave flaming title replaced

an old friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote: If you had to use CW... could Len save himself?
save himself from what Dave?

after all there is NEVER any requirement to use CW

whats the matter dx going poorly?

Poor Dave, he has this burning HATRED deep inside him against
all who oppose his "foreign policy" viewpoints (anyone not federally
licensed as an amateur is considered by him to be foreign).

Besides, "Mr. Ambassador" is used to BEING DX, bought and
paid for by us taxpayers. He's had difficulty adjusting to ordinary
life back in the United States where he is NOT DX? :-)

Beep, beep

Old September 4th 06, 06:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default trolling right along

From: on Sun, Sep 3 2006 6:34 pm

From: on Sun, Sep 3 2006 6:17 am
From: on Sat, Sep 2 2006 3:43 pm
Fred Hambrecht wrote:

We are better than you! Was there ever any doubt? If you can't learn code
you are not only stupid but lazy as well! You have a welfare license, shut
up and enjoy what was given to your whining ass...

Mr Congenialty has spoken.

Gotta love those Code Bigots. :-)

Jimmie Noserve showed up with his bimonthly Numbers (his period
on?)...still trying to "prove" that Technician class licensees
aren't really no-coders. :-)

Wow. Why would he think that?

Jimmy has a woodie about some past "disagreements" in here,
the inability to keep me off the forum. :-)

Robeson showed up wondering who "Robesin" is...only proving that
the poor guy can't realize it is himself. He always was
illiterate in regards to alliteration.

He lacks self-realization and self-actualization.

He also lacks ANY third-party reference to his War Hero
claims and 18 years of his (supposed) life. shrug

Welp, if Fred had a tour in Ohio as an Army recruiter back in the 70s...

Ya know, that always bothered me. Why would an ex-NAVY person
be "recruiting for the ARMY"? [explanation for the trash-mouth
newcomers: Robesin once claimed - in here - that was what his
late father did, but didn't say when or exactly where] The Army
has always used active-duty Army NCOs for such tasks since before
1973 (the ending of the "Draft"). Strange LIE by Robeson, must
have been done at time of some bad goods he swiped out of the
Sharps box.

He got his lies crossed-up, that's all. You're supposed to just go
along with it.

Ah, so! Well, it's part of the "morsemen can do NO wrong"
philosophy ever-present in this forum. :-)

A "Sharps box" is colloquial term for a plastic container
(usually wall mounted) for biological waste in medical
facilities, sometimes referred to as just a "Sharps." Made by
B. D. Sharps company and not affiliated with the dullness of
the pro-coders. They can be seen in most doctors' offices
and hospitals all over the country.

Robesin as medical waste? Sure. Why not? He's a waste in so many
ways.

Fortunately (for the ecology) he is biodegradeable. We've
already seen that in here, him being as degrading as possible.

Robesin is going to come back and say "it's not nice to talk
about medical things" as if he is some kind of code caduceus
bearing "judge" of medicine. :-) He is a nurse (probably
using a wastebasket-salvaged 1983 edition "Physician's Desk
Reference" as his medical terminology guide). If he REALLY
wanted some REAL rank, he could devote the next 9 years of
his life to add MD after his name and honestly say he "saves
lives." Tsk, he can't save his own life from the disease of
impersonation. May a colony of helicobacter pylori set up
housekeeping in his duodenum! :-) [he can share that with
papa Fred]

Did you see his "conceed" to Mark in another thread?

No. Too many threads of the garbage-mouthers in this group,
isn't worth skimming through all those other threads.

Freddie baby is prolly setting up a spittle session in here
bitching and bad-mouthing anyone who doesn't want to relive
times past a half-century ago when Kode was King. We'll see
what his kind of foaming-at-the-mouth trash talk against "no-
coders" will be. :-)

I don't care what Fred says. He's a bad impersonator of some of the
great anti-Technicians of years past...

I agree but morsemen are revered in here and at the League.
To fault a morseman is to invite ever-lasting hatred of all
that they hold holy. Nobody can enjoy communicating except
by the "professional" protocol of constantly abbreviating
everything in the "correct, approved" (since 1930s) morse
form. Violate that and all are subject to everlasting
purgatory of the anti-morse. :-)

We both know what Freddie displayed. No sense in repeating
it. I agree that his demands do not put amateur radio in a
good light, but some of those Bigots are very vocal and
there seems to be some kind of "bigot morsemen's league"
where none are chastised by their brotherhood. They seem
to hold their bigotry in high regard, perhaps even as nobles.

Old September 4th 06, 07:38 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default If you had to use CW... could Len save himself?

From: Thomas Edison on Mon, Sep 4 2006 1:44 am

Oooooo!!!! TROLL and a half!!! :-)

May I be so bold as to ask what Len's credentials are insofar as having been
a member of the Military?

http://sujan.hallikainen.org/Broadca...s/My3Years.pdf

6 MB file size, takes about 19 minutes download over dial-up.

Also try /AlphabetSoup.pdf, similar in size, to see a copy of
a brochure of the same facilities a few years afterwards
(produced by the signal battalion I had been stationed to).

Now, what are YOUR credentials, "Tommy Edison?" :-)

Loved your light bulbs but you wanted DC instead of AC.
Bad choice.

No, his days as a Civil Servant working at an Air
Force base in Mississippi count for nil.

Of course they are "nil." I've never ever worked in Civil
Service, nor even as a servant. :-)

I've never been IN the state of Mississippi, let alone a
USAF base there. Closest might be Michoud, LA, while
working for Rocketdyne division of Rockwell International.

We all know how Len performed while there.

I "performed?" On stage? :-)

Do you need to see my AFTRA card? :-)

He had a penchant for posting to numerous Newsgroups while using his
employers' computers and yeah, had several times posted comments over the
callsign of an Amateur with whom he had past differences.

I did? What was this mysterious callsign?

Seeing as I'm self-employed but mostly retired, I use my
own computers for computer-modem comms. I have four, two
PCs and a couple of 8-bitters of early days.

I've never, ever tried to use anyone else's amateur radio
callsign. If you look at issues of Ham Radio magazine you
will see several articles with my byline on them; none of
those bylines contain an amateur radio callsign.

Len has, for a short while anyway, seemingly stopped posting over the
callsign of this unsuspecting Amateur, but ONLY because of one, astute
Usenet watchdog who likes to "out" Len.

A "watchdog?" Arf, arf! :-)

Other than seeming to be on some VERY heavy "stuff," your
confusion MIGHT stem from a voluntary summary and statistics
Comment made to the FCC on Docket 98-143. The compiler of
that document confused my NAME with the callsign of another
'Leonard H. Anderson' who lives in Montana and does have an
amateur radio license. I notified the compiler and cleared
up the confusion...but the document remains with the FCC as-is
and hasn't been corrected there. I live in southern
California and have never met nor communicated with this
other Anderson.

If you do a Search on the Internet you will find several
'Leonard Anderson" names. One is a USMC Major who recently
finished a tour with the USN Blue Angels aerial demonstration
team. Another is an actor in the Los Angeles area. My name
comes up as a character in a Role-Playing Game of some future
space-battle game; I forget which one and that is irrelevant.

In my humble opinion, any veracity that Len may have had went down the
proverbial tubes when he stooped so low as to post not once, but numerous
times over the callsign of this unsuspecting (and undeserving) Amateur.

Identify who and where these postings occurred.

As I've said, I've never ever tried to, nor had any need to
"impersonate" anyone in any newsgroup nor on any website.
I am secure in who I am and what I've done.

His
actions were not only uncalled-for, but were childishly tawdry.
This alone speaks volumes of Lennie....

Tommie boy, you've just described yourself in your posting.

Now go crawl into a light bulb and think about your error
in not choosing AC over DC. And stay off that hard stuff
before your mind gets bent more than what you've shown here.

Old September 5th 06, 12:15 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

Default If you saw KB9RQZ standing next to a large mud puddle would you drive close and splash him?

"an old friend" wrote in
oups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
"Fred Hambrecht" wrote in
:

They just want to be appliance operators Fred, they don't care if they
can't communicate.

I could commute I prefer not to

Because you're dumb, or just lazy?

SC

Old September 5th 06, 12:20 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default If you had to use CW... would robesin still be an idiot?

wrote:

From: on Thurs, Aug 24 2006 6:30 pm

From: on Wed, Aug 23 2006 7:46 pm

From: on Tues, Aug 22 2006 7:14 pm

From: on Mon, Aug 21 2006 6:30 pm

From: an old friend on Mon, Aug 21 2006 3:16 pm

From: on Sun, Aug 20 2006 2:57 pm

... I was a schoolboy of 14 and I obtained something which
stymies certain people in their eighth decade of life.

Congratulations on your 15th birthday in here. Was there a
big party at your Internet Middle School in 2006? :-)

I'm not fifteen. I'm fifty-seven. Don't you get anything right?

I was fourteen in 1963. That was forty-three years ago. I've been
participating in amateur radio ever since. What's your holdup, Bub?
:-)

I didn't get my First 'Phone until age 23...didn't need one in the
three years prior of keeping HF comms working.

Who has been discussing commercial licenses, Leonard?

"Stymie?" Is that one of you buddies?

Why would it be one of my buddies? I didn't blow smoke about getting an
"Extra right out of the box".

Tsk, tsk, not-bother-with
does not equate to what you wrote.

http://www.wordwebonline.com/en/STYMIE
quote

Verb: stymie (stymied,stymieing,stymies) stImee

1. Hinder or prevent the progress or accomplishment of
- obstruct, blockade, block, hinder, stymy, embarrass

Derived forms: stymied, stymieing, stymies

Type of: forbid, foreclose, forestall, obstacle, obstruction, position,
preclude, prevent, situation
unquote

It works fine in describing your predicament.

Oh, and its SEVENTH decade, not "eighth." Can't you get ANYHING
right?

Bye-eeeeee....

I GOT it right, Len. If you've passed age 70, you're in your eighth
decade. Better brush up on your math a bit. Don't you get anything right?

Sheesh!

Dave K8MN
Old September 5th 06, 01:00 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

Default slow code:kook on parade

Slow Code wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in
oups.com:

They just want to be appliance operators Fred, they don't care if they
can't communicate.

I could commute I prefer not to

Because you're dumb, or just lazy?

niether because I prefer to work smarter rather than harder

slow code:kook on parade

Old September 5th 06, 02:52 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

From: on Sun, Sep 3 2006 6:34 pm

From: on Sun, Sep 3 2006 6:17 am
From: on Sat, Sep 2 2006 3:43 pm
Fred Hambrecht wrote:

We are better than you! Was there ever any doubt? If you can't learn code
you are not only stupid but lazy as well! You have a welfare license, shut
up and enjoy what was given to your whining ass...

Mr Congenialty has spoken.

Gotta love those Code Bigots. :-)

?Has anyone run this idiots name through QRZ?

Jimmie Noserve showed up with his bimonthly Numbers (his period
on?)...still trying to "prove" that Technician class licensees
aren't really no-coders. :-)

Wow. Why would he think that?

Jimmy has a woodie about some past "disagreements" in here,
the inability to keep me off the forum. :-)

Yet he has absolutely no problem with anything Robesin has ever
posted...

Robeson showed up wondering who "Robesin" is...only proving that
the poor guy can't realize it is himself. He always was
illiterate in regards to alliteration.

He lacks self-realization and self-actualization.

He also lacks ANY third-party reference to his War Hero
claims and 18 years of his (supposed) life. shrug

I think Frank was the third party and you know the results.

Welp, if Fred had a tour in Ohio as an Army recruiter back in the 70s...

Ya know, that always bothered me. Why would an ex-NAVY person
be "recruiting for the ARMY"? [explanation for the trash-mouth
newcomers: Robesin once claimed - in here - that was what his
late father did, but didn't say when or exactly where] The Army
has always used active-duty Army NCOs for such tasks since before
1973 (the ending of the "Draft"). Strange LIE by Robeson, must
have been done at time of some bad goods he swiped out of the
Sharps box.

He got his lies crossed-up, that's all. You're supposed to just go
along with it.

Ah, so! Well, it's part of the "morsemen can do NO wrong"
philosophy ever-present in this forum. :-)

We're in for the seventh wave of it.

A "Sharps box" is colloquial term for a plastic container
(usually wall mounted) for biological waste in medical
facilities, sometimes referred to as just a "Sharps." Made by
B. D. Sharps company and not affiliated with the dullness of
the pro-coders. They can be seen in most doctors' offices
and hospitals all over the country.

Robesin as medical waste? Sure. Why not? He's a waste in so many
ways.

Fortunately (for the ecology) he is biodegradeable. We've
already seen that in here, him being as degrading as possible.

I disagree. He is toxic waste.

Robesin is going to come back and say "it's not nice to talk
about medical things" as if he is some kind of code caduceus
bearing "judge" of medicine. :-) He is a nurse (probably
using a wastebasket-salvaged 1983 edition "Physician's Desk
Reference" as his medical terminology guide). If he REALLY
wanted some REAL rank, he could devote the next 9 years of
his life to add MD after his name and honestly say he "saves
lives." Tsk, he can't save his own life from the disease of
impersonation. May a colony of helicobacter pylori set up
housekeeping in his duodenum! :-) [he can share that with
papa Fred]

Did you see his "conceed" to Mark in another thread?

No. Too many threads of the garbage-mouthers in this group,
isn't worth skimming through all those other threads.

It was one of the most disgusting, repulsive things I've ever seen
posted on RRAP. And he presents hisself as being Mr Uprightiousness.
Ha!

He has a mouth full of excerement, complaining about others having a
mouth full excrement.

And no negative comments from the Code Crew, so it must be OK with
them.

Freddie baby is prolly setting up a spittle session in here
bitching and bad-mouthing anyone who doesn't want to relive
times past a half-century ago when Kode was King. We'll see
what his kind of foaming-at-the-mouth trash talk against "no-
coders" will be. :-)

I don't care what Fred says. He's a bad impersonator of some of the
great anti-Technicians of years past...

I agree but morsemen are revered in here and at the League.
To fault a morseman is to invite ever-lasting hatred of all
that they hold holy. Nobody can enjoy communicating except
by the "professional" protocol of constantly abbreviating
everything in the "correct, approved" (since 1930s) morse
form. Violate that and all are subject to everlasting
purgatory of the anti-morse. :-)

That reminds me. There was a No-Coder named Val that talked up the
Code and they all loved him. He was the Darling of RRAP. I wonder if
he ever learned the code?

We both know what Freddie displayed. No sense in repeating
it. I agree that his demands do not put amateur radio in a
good light, but some of those Bigots are very vocal and
there seems to be some kind of "bigot morsemen's league"
where none are chastised by their brotherhood. They seem
to hold their bigotry in high regard, perhaps even as nobles.

Sort of like "honor among theives."

Anyway, I ran Val's info on QRZ.com, and he's still a Technician.
Maybe he's a "PLUS," probably not. He played all the morsemen but they
don't mind as long as he was talking the talk, he don't have to walk
the walk. Moral of the story: play lip service to their fetish and
you'll get along just fine.

Old September 5th 06, 05:59 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

Default Lennie Screws Up yet Again...Reminds Us Of Just How Arrogantly Stupid He Is.

I HAVE JUST FOUND A VIDEO OF THE ARCHTYPE
OLD FART HAM RADIO OPERATOR.

THIS IS THE *REAL DEAL* FOLKS !!!
I MEAN IT - YOU HAVE GOT TO SEE THIS FOR YOURSELF.....

HE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAXEkJEw4KM

THIS GUY IS THE EMBOLDENED ENCAPSULATION OF EVERY
DIRTY STINKING HAM OP THAT I'VE EVER SEEN AT A HAMFEST.
(I JUST WISH I HAD THE GUY IN THE VIDEO'S CALLSIGN - PROLLY
FROM 4 OR 5 LAND NO DOUBT........)

"Enjoy! Ya've earned it! - (as we used to say on 14.313)

"K4YZ" wrote in message
ups.com...

wrote:
Fred HaFrom: Fred Hambrecht on Sat, Sep 2 2006 6:02 pm

I extend fellowship to REAL hams, you no code idiots are not hams,

simply
CBers that have the ability to read at a third grade level.

Tsk, tsk, Fred. Had you been able to read RRAP before, you'd
know I have no amateur license, only a commercial one.

Lennie, Lennie, LENNIE!

How SOON you FORGET!

You let that license EXPIRE back in October 0f 2000 ! ! !

Or so you said!...Of course every Amateur Licensee except Morkie
and Brain jumped on you for that...Knowing full well that GROLs do NOT
"expire" until YOU expire.

Of course it's YOU who is always chiding Amateurs for not knowing
anything other THAN Amateur Radio, which is a pretty stupid claim...But
then you ARE pretty stupid.

And here you are spreading some more of that "stupid" around....

Silly Lennie...Tricks are for kids!

Steve, K4YZ