Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #911   Report Post  
Old September 17th 06, 09:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Aug 2006
Posts: 417
Default N2EY hypocrtie and lair

www.marksspamblog.blogspot.com



  #912   Report Post  
Old September 17th 06, 09:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,608
Default N2EY hypocrtie and lair


Not Lloyd wrote:

slow code stalker at large

  #913   Report Post  
Old September 17th 06, 09:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,554
Default Service To The Country


Jonathan wrote:
US amateur radio is an interesting avocational aspect of the
entire radio world. It can be fun to most of the hobbyists.
But, a few, like Mr. Professional-in-some-kind-of-whatever,
wrap themselves in too much patriotic bunting...they can't
see through that or the many flags they wave about them-
selves. Pity that, only saplings pretending to be mature
trees, unable to see the forest.

[watch the outrageous vituperation flow in now... :-) ]

Beep, beep,





YAWN


Since they have no military service, they must have a surrogate that
can be just as good.

  #915   Report Post  
Old September 17th 06, 10:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,027
Default N2EY hypocrtie and lair

From: on Sun, Sep 17 2006 7:37 am

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
wrote:
From: on Thurs, Sep 14 2006 3:36 pm
wrote:
From: on Thurs, Sep 14 2006 4:31 am


What does that have to do with me? I do not know who "Lloyd" is, where
s/he is, or what the disagreement between "Lloyd" and "Mark" is. He has
not threatened to "use a 2x4 to bang on the heads of 1x2s."


Awwww..."you don't know...." Poor thing isn't aware or
informed. [David Horowitz would be horrified]


I don't read everything that is posted to rrap, Len. I don't even read
most of it. Too much noise.


[he should have turned on the BFO...pretend its "CW"]

you can't read 10 percent of RRAP and miss the calls for my death Jim


Jim's an Extra. Like the "Patriot Act," he's able to monitor all
posts, pull the key words out, if they aren't the key words he wants,
he closes it up and erases his mind...


"Patriotism" to him is agreeing with him and the ARRL. He is
"above" all that "riff-raff" (no-code-test advocates).

Here's a plain and simple fact:

If you don't agree with him, you are WRONG. sigh






  #916   Report Post  
Old September 17th 06, 11:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,027
Default "Guts" and Subsidies

From: on Sun, Sep 17 2006 6:18 am


wrote:
From: on Thurs, Sep 14 2006 3:36 pm
wrote:
From: on Thurs, Sep 14 2006 4:31 am


[et cetera, et cetera... :-)



I don't read everything that is posted to rrap, Len. I don't even read
most of it. Too much noise.


Turn on your BFO. Pretend its "CW." Remember that "CW"
gets through (noise) when nothing else will... :-)

Plain and simple fact: Jimmy is "too good" to associate with
"riff-raff." He be royalty. Blue blood, etc. Blue in face.


I'm not unglued at all, Len.


No crazy glue? Just crazy?


Yes. You're shouting and name-calling and carrying on like an overtired
two-year-old.


Here's a plain and simple fact: The FCC has no age limit
on amateur radio licensees.

Ah, but now Jimmy DOESN'T LIKE two-year-olds!

Hello, a plain and simple fact of hypocrisy in action...:-)


I pushed your buttons, mighty morseman
and you come back in TYPICAL fashion, all prissy-sissy.


I guess you would rather I behaved like you...


Here's a plain and simple fact: Jimmy got his buttons
pushed. Then he got his panties in a knot. Poor baby.


Nope. You've lost control after hitting the spike strip
of reality on the morse highway.


Not so


Here's a plain and simple fact: 'Denial' is not a river
in Egypt.


Threat of violence.


You mean like "slashed tires," "bricks through windows,"
and implications of arriving at your house with "the boys?"

Here's a plain and simple fact: You take a simple word-
play phrase and MANUFACTURE something unbelievable out
of it!


It doesn't fit me.


Here's a plain and simple fact: It is difficult to tailor
invisible clothes for a perfect fit, emperor...



Both NCVEC and NCI have proposed schemes that would reduce the written
test requirements.


Here's a plain and simple fact: The subject was NOT the
NCVEC or NCI.

Here's another plain and simple fact: Jimmy constantly
tries to misdirect into other subjects in order to avoid
direct answers to challenging questions.



The number of questions in the pool isn't the only issue.


Here's a plain and simple fact: This new sub-thread
heading is about "guts and subsidies." Jimmy got little
guts and no subsidies.


Poor baby, still FIXATED on 7 years ago!


Not me. Just recalling some facts.


Here's a plain and simple fact: Jimmy just can't let go of
the chance to point his finger at "enemies" and say they
are "wrong!" :-)


But you still think it's a good idea.


Here's a plain and simple fact: Jimmy just can't let go of
the chance to point his finger at "enemies" and say they
are "wrong!" :-)

You've not given one single bit of evidence of problems in the Amateur
Radio Service caused by the licensing of young people.


Here's a plain and simple fact: Jimmy just can't let go of
the chance to point his finger at "enemies" and say they
are "wrong!" :-)

I'm just pointing out the fact that your behavior goes far beyond
trying to eliminate the Morse Code test.


Here's a plain and simple fact: Jimmy just can't let go of
the chance to point his finger at "enemies" and say they
are "wrong!" :-)

DROP it, Jimmy. I did, long ago.


Then why do you keep arguing about it?


Here's a plain and simple fact: Jimmy bring it up, gets
into "error" mode, then says OTHER PERSON "brought it up."

Amazing.


Riiiight...but you love to attempt controlling what I
write! :-)


You're obvioulsy out of control here, Len.


Here's a plain and simple fact: Jimmy he OBVIOLSY gone off
the deep end without floatation collar...



If you think that was 'better than you'
then you have an odd insecurity problem.


You're the one claiming superiority.


No. "It ain't braggin' if ya done it..." :-)

Here's a plain and simple fact: When Jimmy's smug, arrogant
"superiority" postings are challenged, he turns right around
and blames his challengers!

Amazing.


It was in a statement by an FCC official. You missed it - I didn't.


I check the Federal Register daily...the FCC website weekly.


When and by whom was this "statement" made?


Look it up.


You don't KNOW? Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Here's a plain and simple fact: When Jimmy can't bring up
some piece of data he says vague things like "look it up"
to misdirect readers into thinking the OTHER party is
"wrong."

Common tactic on newsgroups since ARPANET (well before
Internet went public in 1991).


I'm not yelling and I'm not on the sidelines. You are.


WRONG.

Here's a plain and simple fact: Amateur morsemen like Jimmy
presume that AMATEUR radio is the ONLY radio activity. So,
if one is not in THEIR narrow field of activity, they are on
the "outside." :-)


Actually, the FCC did agree with me on some things.


Yes, they "agreed" to accept a Comment or two in the ECFS. :-)

Here's a plain and simple fact: Jimmy likes to presume
smug superiority so he drops VAGUE "hints' of "agreement"
WITHOUT BEING SPECIFIC.

Here's a plain and simple fact: Jimmy likes to use the
phrase "here's a plain and simple fact."


Well, that's another Len mistake.


Here's a plain and simple fact: Jimmy did not READ what I
wrote thoroughly, didn't realize he was caught by
ENTRAPMENT. Poor baby. The net trap is binding him and
didn't realize he got caught.


You are confused on the use of the word "subsidy."


Nope.


Here's a plain and simple fact: 'Denial' is not a river
in Egypt.


You used the word "we" as if you were the pope.


? You misspelled the word "poop." Tsk.


Are you ASHAMED of your job?


Oh, no. I'm proud of it.


"Proud" of WHAT? Proud of NOTHING?


AFRAID someone will POKE FUN at it?


Not at all.


But you refuse to talk about what you do.

Here's a plain and simple fact: Jimmy never describes what he
does as an "electronics professional." He only drops VAGUE
hints, then tries to take apart what others say about their
jobs.


When was that? Show your work.


See this posting. QED.


Why should I respect you, considering the way you behave here?


Here's a plain and simple fact: Jimmy be smug, arrogant
amateur morseman but imagines he is the noblest ham of all
in looking down big nose at others.


Yes, subsidies. The projects could not pay for themselves, so they were
subsidized. Without taxpayer money, the projects - and your jobs -
would not have existed.


Here's another plain and simple fact: When Jimmy is pressed
for a valid reply to a challenge, he MANUFACTURES new
definitions for elementary socio-economic structures as above.

Here's a plain and simple fact: Without "taxpayer money" the
USA would cease to exist as a nation.

Here's a plain and simple fact: Economics requires ALL areas
of society/government to have to-from exchange of monies.

Here's a plain and simple fact: Jimmy NEVER say any detail
of HIS subsidies, thinks he can get away with pointing fingers
at others, saying "shame, shame." :-)


... If your employer was paid by the govt. for work you did, then
your paycheck came from the taxpayers.


INCORRECT AGAIN! [don't you ever learn]
My salary checks came from private businesses/corporations.


So what?

The money came from the taxpayers.


Prove that. Show your work. :-) That work of mine begins
in 1948 according to the Social Security Administration and IRS,
continues up to the end of 2005. [see also Illinois tax laws
and California Franchise Tax Board after 1955...and
ESPECIALLY the Department of Defense 1952 to 1956 inclusive]

WHY do you think that ONLY "taxpayers" "subsidized" my
income, Jimmy? Haven't you been paying attention? Some of
my income was NOT involved in DoD or NASA contracts, but
rather on "the open market" (Jimmy call it "free market").
Can you state HOW MUCH was open-market and HOW MUCH was
(in your disturbed terms) "subsidized by taxpayers?"


The projects could not pay for themselves in the free market, so they
were subsidized. Without taxpayer money, the projects - and your jobs,
and your paychecks - would not have existed.


So...Communications Technology Inc., BYTE Books, Micro-
computing magazine, Scandinavian Airlines System, several
radio and TV broadcast stations, post-production audio
services in the entertainment industry, three companies
making electronic test equipment sold on the "open market"
plus two art studios, a photographic studio, and three
private individuals whom I've been hired to do contract
writing were ALL SUBSIDIZED BY THE [US] TAXPAYER ?!?

Go for it, Jimmy, show us the intimate connection between
the US Treasury, IRS, at least two states' income taxes
and ALL THOSE COMPANIES, CORPORATIONS, AND INDIVIDUALS
PAYING ME from their "taxpayer subsidized" monies.

Here's a plain and simple fact: Jimmy is going into
strange fantasy imaginings, desperately trying (but not
succeeding) in reinforcing his wild premise of economics
and "wrongness" of others.

It's simple finances, Len.


Here's a plain and simple fact: Jimmy loves to play the
smug, arrogant "know-it-all" yet makes wild leaps into
areas where he doesn't know a damn thing.


But, you still don't have the GUTS to tell "the rest of us"
in this newsgroup what, where of your employment, do you?


It's not about "guts", Len.


"Gut" and "guts" are acceptible medical terms, believe it
or not. Check with your MD (or veterinarian, whichever
applies to you).

Here's a plain and simple fact: Jimmy loves to be smug
and arrogant and never FINISHING his denigratory statements
of others. He is an extra, therefore "exempt."


No, you want to negatively criticize those of us who are
proud and enthusiastic about what we do, have done.


It seems you cannot tolerate any criticism or dissent, Len. Even though
you criticize the work of others, no one must say boo about your work.


Here's a plain and simple fact: Jimmy looks into a mirror,
sees himself, thinks OTHERS are causing that image.

Jimmy NEVER talks about what he does in any DETAIL for a
living. He has presented some black-and-white digitized
photographs of his 1974 ham radio project and implied it
was used today, ignoring his earlier messaging about
assembling an Elecraft KIT...all the while implying he
"DESIGNED and built his own radios." :-)

Amateur morsemen are constantly negatively criticizing my
"work." Some are JEALOUS about a chance Army assignment
in a big time HF communications station. Some are ENVIOUS
of what I've done. Some are ANGRY because they feel
FRUSTRATED in not being able to advance their own work
and try to relieve that frustration by their asshole
syndrome postings.


Sure I have the guts to do so. I also have the common sense not to.


It's not about courage, either.


Here's a plain and simple fact about those statements:
BULL****.

Here's a plain and simple fact: You are AFRAID to reveal
anything about your work.


How can I make up what you actually wrote?


Here's a plain and simple fact: Jimmy will "set" some
standard that is biased towards his preferences and say
those are "right" and anyone else's contrary statements
are "wrong."


It's a simple request for you to back up your claims.


Here's a plain and simple fact: Jimmy states "claims
are not backed up" even when his own claims aren't
"backed up" by anything other than old ARRL maxims.


IOW, you cannot provide anything to back up your claims.


Here's a plain and simple fact: Jimmy couldn't "back
up" his "claims" that the US taxpayer "subsidized" all
my paychecks. [for good reason since I have all my
tax receipts and he doesn't] Yet Jimmy insists and
insists and insists and insists the HE is "always right"
and I am (almost) always "wrong."


Besides, OLD POSTS are in the past...they've already been
argued over. You are NOT going to "win" any such OLD
argument by repetition of the SAME posts from archives!
But...you keep on trying and trying and trying. You got
very trying a long time ago.


IOW, you know I'm right and are trying to weasel out of backing up what
you claim I said.


Here's a plain and simple fact: Jimmy wants to repeat OLD
newsgroup arguments, apparently unsatisfied with the
results of those OLD arguments, hoping to (maybe) "win"
one if re-argued often enough.

Here's another plain and simple fact: Jimmy keeps on
doing that, making silly, idiotic claims about others
who try to leave that in the past where it belongs:

You're proving that you are "all talk no action" by doing so.


Here's a plain and simple fact: OLD newsgroup arguments
ran their course and stopped.

Here's another plain and simple fact: Some sore-loser
amateur morsemen just didn't get "satisfaction" and have
to keep beating dead horses.



Seems to me that you are the one in fear of me, Len.


Here's a plain and simple fact: Jimmy thinks once again
he is smug, superior, without error, but then attempts
self-described "visions" (read imaginations) of himself
as "tough" and "fearsome." yawn


You keep telling
me to shut up in various ways, trying unsuccessfully to bring me down
to your level, and getting all upset when I point out mistakes you
made.


Tsk, tsk...I was trying to bring you UP to MY level! :-)

Here's a plain and simple fact: NO ONE can possibly tell
an amateur morseman with delusions of superiority to "shut
up!" :-)

Here, Jimmy, read my finger...





wrote:
wrote:
From: on Thurs, Sep 14 2006 3:36 pm
wrote:
From: on Thurs, Sep 14 2006 4:31 am
wrote:
From: Dave Heil on Mon, Sep 11 2006 9:45 pm
wrote:
From: Dave Heil on Mon, Sep 11 2006 2:46 pm
wrote:
From: Dave Heil 940 on Sun, Sep 10 2006 3:26 pm
wrote:
From: on Sun, Sep 10 2006 7:55 am
wrote:
From: on Thurs, Sep 7 2006 6:53 pm
wrote:


YOU are not of the FCC, not an official thereof...

Sometimes there's no other recourse but to use a 2x4
to bang on the heads of 1x2s. :-)

Ah yes - threats of physical violence. Shows how superior your
arguments aren't, Len.

Bad sentence structure, Jimmy Noserve. :-)

Tsk. Sissy-prissy horrifications about "threats of physical
violence?" :-) About some WORD PLAY?!? Poor baby...

You've tried those kinds of threats of violence here before, Len.


Oh, dear, the Mighty Macho Morseman is AFRAID?!?

Such threats, even with smileys, are the mark of someone who can't make
their point verbally.


Oh, oh, her holiness Mother Superior is on duty!

Fearless Leader wannabes ought to look around inside the
newsgroup for REAL "threats of violence." Go make your
horrified revelations about "threats of violence" to
that other radio amateur "Not Cocksucker Lloyd." He wants
to KILL Mark. Stated that in message(s).

What does that have to do with me? I do not know who "Lloyd" is, where
s/he is, or what the disagreement between "Lloyd" and "Mark" is. He has
not threatened to "use a 2x4 to bang on the heads of 1x2s."


Awwww..."you don't know...." Poor thing isn't aware or
informed. [David Horowitz would be horrified]


I don't read everything that is posted to rrap, Len. I don't even read
most of it. Too much noise.

Tsk, I post a cute saying (actually thought up by another
amateur extra who did pass a 20 WPM code test) and you
come all UNGLUED! Quick, call Eastman for more
cyanoacrylic adhesive!


I'm not unglued at all, Len.

In fact I don't read much of rrap at all anymore. Too much noise and
too little signal. You replied to my posting so I read what you wrote.
Now you're all upset, shouting and carrying on like an overtired
two-year-old because I disagree with you and point out your mistakes.


Me, "upset?"


Yes. You're shouting and name-calling and carrying on like an overtired
two-year-old.

I pushed your buttons, mighty morseman
and you come back in TYPICAL fashion, all prissy-sissy.


I guess you would rather I behaved like you...

Makes it very easy to walk all over your posting!

But...you only target the no-code-test advocates for your
whining no-violence "complaints." You say you "can't control
them (other morsemen)."

The only person I can "control" is myself, Len.


Nope. You've lost control after hitting the spike strip
of reality on the morse highway.


Not so

For some reason you assign group blame - if one Morse Code test
advocate does something you dislike, you hold *all* Morse Code test
advocates responsible.


Absolutely! :-)


Well, there you have it.

Assigning blame to all in a group because of the behavior of some in
the group is a form of bigotry, Len.

Devout morsemen can either hang together or hang separately.
No problem to me. [got enough rope for either]

Oh! Oh! Tremble, Jimmy, "more violence!" "more violence!"


Threat of violence.

H Y P O C R I T E

You can't be talking about me when you use that word, Len.


Absolutely AM! :-)


It doesn't fit me.

Lowering the requirement may do more harm than benefit.

You mean ELIMINATION OF THE CODE TEST FOR AN AMATEUR LICENSE.

Not just that. Lowering the written test requirements as well.


WHICH no-code-test advocate said that?

[Answer: NONE...that was a fabrication by morsemen]


Incorrect.

Both NCVEC and NCI have proposed schemes that would reduce the written
test requirements.

There is NO UPPER LIMIT on the written test elements
in the Question Pool, Jimmy...leastways NOT from the
FCC. The legal minimum is TEN pool questions for EACH
required pool question. The QPC could generate 10, 20,
maybe 30 times the legal minimum and be lawful...but
eventually the question pool and answers could be
greater than the best eidetic's abilities.


The number of questions in the pool isn't the only issue.

Also the
imposition of age requirements for an amateur radio license.


Poor baby, still FIXATED on 7 years ago!


Not me. Just recalling some facts.

I STOPPED pursuing that suggestion to the FCC (on the
last page of my Comment on NPRM 98-143) SEVEN YEARS AGO!
Since FCC 99-412 (the Report and Order on Restructuring)
nullified all those Comments in regards to the FCC
decision and did not pick up on my suggestion, I didn't
continue after that.


But you still think it's a good idea.

BUT...all the angry pro-code-test morsemen seem to LIKE
necro-equine flagellation ('beating a dead horse') and
a few beaters (like yourself) are intent on trying to
breathe life in to the creature no matter what.


You've not given one single bit of evidence of problems in the Amateur
Radio Service caused by the licensing of young people.

We can all guess WHY you are doing it, Jimmy. You are
obsessed with trying to prove ME 'doing wrong' and have
MANUFACTURED things that haven't existed for a long time.


Nope.

I'm just pointing out the fact that your behavior goes far beyond
trying to eliminate the Morse Code test.

DROP it, Jimmy. I did, long ago.


Then why do you keep arguing about it?

All you are doing is
beating off, er beating that very dead horse.

Stop with your necrophilia.


YES, that would do "harm" to all the 20 WPM tested US amateur
extra class who got their status, rank, title, and privileges
through testing for morsemanship. It would strip their
BRAGGING RIGHTS in amateur radio.

How?


Your "friends and neighbors" might not come over to "admire
your work!"


Why not?

btw, I am not in control of what Fred posts here.


Riiiight...but you love to attempt controlling what I
write! :-)


You're obvioulsy out of control here, Len.

Gee, Len, you spend much of your verbiage here telling us how superior
*you* are.


Mais non, mon petit. I just stated what I did and where
at what time.


Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and
over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and
over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and
over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and
over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and
over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and
over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and
over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and
over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and
over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and
over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and
over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and
over again.

If you think that was 'better than you'
then you have an odd insecurity problem.


You're the one claiming superiority.

Some of your statements are wrong, Len. In fact many of the statements
you make here are wrong.

ONLY by self-righteous amateur morsemen standards.

By any objective standards. For example, the ARRL has, in the past, had
more than 25% of US licensed radio amateurs as members.


When? In 1952? In 1939? :-)


Why does it matter? If it happened once, your "never" statement is
wrong.

Look it up.

It was in a statement by an FCC official. You missed it - I didn't.


I check the Federal Register daily...the FCC website weekly.

When and by whom was this "statement" made?


Look it up.

But, YOU are NOT a regulator of US amateur radio, then,
now, future, or anyplace but your warped imagination.

Neither are you, Len. You're just on the sidelines yelling.


Tsk, tsk, then all YOU are is ON THE SIDELINES YELLING
at no-code-test advocates. :-)


I'm not yelling and I'm not on the sidelines. You are.

I've had my say with the FCC - that really seems to bother you.


None at all. :-) If you were worth the effort you'd have
been Replied to. No problem.


Actually, the FCC did agree with me on some things.

It's a radio *service*, Len. And like it or not, I'm part of it and
you're not.


All throughout Title 47 C.F.R., the word "service" is a
regulatory term denoting a type and kind of radio activity
being regulated.

See Citizens Band Radio SERVICE or Radio Control Radio SERVICE.

Are you my waiter tonight? Good, then you can serve us
something palatable instead of long-dead, severly beaten
horsemeat.


OH! You must mean FEDERALLY LICENSED "amateur" radio!

That's what the term "amateur radio" means. You're not a part of it.

Do you REALLY understand the definition of "amateur?"

Yes.


Insufficient answer. You already said you were a "SERVICE."

Try to get your act together. And be quick with that
horsemeat.


Hold your breath while waiting...;-)

Are you saying that amateur radio does not perform any service to the
country?


Encapsulated in the briefest meaning, YES.


Well, that's another Len mistake.

The fact remains that the training and experience you received in
military service were
subsidized by the taxpayers. So was any work on "government funded"
projects.


Tsk, tsk, tsk...all of Heil's 'foreign service' adventures,
salary, expenses, et al, came DIRECTLY out of government.
No "subsidy" there.

I have NEVER worked for any business, company, corporation
that was "subsidized" by the government. NONE.

You are confused on the use of the word "subsidy."


Nope.

Who is "we", Len? I know where I work and what I do, as do some of the
folks who read rrap.


And the REST of us are kept in the dark.


You used the word "we" as if you were the pope.

Is this a mystery
game you made up? :-) Something to take the place of
playing "old maid?"

Are you ASHAMED of your job?


Oh, no. I'm proud of it.

AFRAID someone will POKE FUN at it?


Not at all.

Why? You aren't hesitant about poking fun at whatever
job a no-code-test-advocate has...you've done that repeatedly.


When was that? Show your work.

There are plenty of people who are not in the military who put their
lives on the line, too. For example, firemen, law enforcement officers,
emergency response people, many health care workers are at risk of
death in their line of work.


Save all your homily grits for the next 9/11 anniversary.

Don't try to weasel out of what I said.


What did you say, Len?

They *all* deserve respect for what they do.


Then start SHOWING that "respect" to some of us you've
made fun of...HYPOCRITE.


Who have I made fun of, Len? Show us the exact quotes.

Why should I respect you, considering the way you behave here?

Yet you worked on projects that were funded by the government, right?
If so, you were subsidized by the taxpayers.


NOT "subsidies."


Yes, subsidies. The projects could not pay for themselves, so they were
subsidized. Without taxpayer money, the projects - and your jobs -
would not have existed.

... If your employer was paid by the govt. for work you did, then
your paycheck came from the taxpayers.


INCORRECT AGAIN! [don't you ever learn]


My salary checks came from private businesses/corporations.


So what?

The money came from the taxpayers.

The projects could not pay for themselves in the free market, so they
were subsidized. Without taxpayer money, the projects - and your jobs,
and your paychecks - would not have existed.

If you insist on going into some strange financial trail
excursion where you need a CPA with superskills. :-)


It's simple finances, Len.

But, you still don't have the GUTS to tell "the rest of us"
in this newsgroup what, where of your employment, do you?


It's not about "guts", Len.

No, you want to negatively criticize those of us who are
proud and enthusiastic about what we do, have done.


It seems you cannot tolerate any criticism or dissent, Len. Even though
you criticize the work of others, no one must say boo about your work.

Boo.

When you dismount from your high hobby horse you can
- if you have the courage - tell what YOU do for a
living?

Why should I tell you, Len? I already know how you will react.


WE already know, Jimmy...you ain't got the GUTS to do so.


Sure I have the guts to do so. I also have the common sense not to.

You haven't got the GUTS to explain, do you?

It's not about guts, Len.


Sigh...let me rephrase: You haven't got the COURAGE.


It's not about courage, either.

"Guts" is too visceral for sissy-prissies.


All it means is that you aren't a participant. You're all talk and no
action. All hat and no cattle. All theory and no practice.


And here you were, rushing home from "work in transportation"
to answer without much "civility" and with lots of semantic
juggling to attempt defending your previous statements. :-)

I don't HEAR you on the radio! :-)


You didn't listen.

Tsk. You will quibble semantics forever just to appear
YOU are "right." :-)

No. Because I *am* right.


You "*are* superior" because you are a morseman. :-)

Morsemen are "always right" in your view, aren't they?


Selling something does not make one "right".


YOU are always "selling a bill of goods." :-)

We see your "hat" but we can't hear any hoofbeats of
all that "cattle." :-)

Is your Hide Raw?


Quick, Jimmy...go to Chicago so you can appear as a
guest replacement for Roger Ebert on "Ebert and Roeper!"
There's still a chance for you to get famous. If you
are clever, you can slip in some biased PR for morse
code and reach MILLIONS in the audience! :-)

[that would be one helluva lot better than what the
ARRL has done so far...]


Poor baby...got TWO "thumbs down," did you?


Sweetums, you MANUFACTURE "errors" (that aren't really
errors per se, only some semantic quibbles and bits
that only satisfy your image hunger). Bone apetite,
doggy boy.

Your errors are of all kinds, Len. You make them, not me.


No, sweetums, YOU MAKE THEM UP...then say "I" made them.


How can I make up what you actually wrote?

For an alleged professional writer you sure don't proofread or check
facts very well.


You want what you paid me for professional work in here
refunded? Okay, attached to this message is a refund. :-)

However, your intolerance of disagreement with your opinions is
demonstrated in practically everything you post here.


Call the ACLU, call the Attorney General, call for
Philip and call for Morris. Poor baby, wanna act
smug and arrogant and superior and hope to get LIKED?!?

Only by some masochist, sweetums. :-)


I'm a judge of what's true and what isn't, Len.


You are a morseman and you're okay... :-)

You are naturally superior in all aspects. Except
your aspect is in a sling.


It's your uncivil and childish behavior that's intolerant, Len.


Oh, you expect ALL your "inferiors" to be masochists?

Tsk, tsk, the FCC has NO age limit on amateur radio.
Now YOU don't like childish behavior? Too bad, the
FCC would allow a 2-year-old to hold a ham license. :-)


Where did I make fun of anyone's military service, Len? Show us.


Drop this "show us" ploy, Jimmy Noserve.


Is that an order, Len?

The answer is no.

That's an OLD
trick, trying to make the challenged go through all those
(if available) archives, cut-and-paste, only to have you
rationalize YOU are "right" because you're a morseman, etc.
:-)


It's a simple request for you to back up your claims.

That "show us" response of actually showing where and when
you did it is negative ROI. As I said, you, when
confronted, will DENY it, rationalize some "reasons" that
you are "right" and then ignore it. :-)


IOW, you cannot provide anything to back up your claims. You just want
to make all kinds of baseless assertions and never have to back them
up.

Besides, OLD POSTS are in the past...they've already been
argued over. You are NOT going to "win" any such OLD
argument by repetition of the SAME posts from archives!
But...you keep on trying and trying and trying. You got
very trying a long time ago.


IOW, you know I'm right and are trying to weasel out of backing up what
you claim I said.

You're proving that you are "all talk no action" by doing so.

What someone else posts here is their business, Len.


Ah! The no-guts rationalization hard at work! :-)

So..."someone else" isn't bothered with, but you DO
try to bring me down every chance you get! :-)


How is correcting your mistakes (actually, just some of your mistakes)
"bringing you down", Len?

What do you FEAR from me, Jimmy? C'mon, you can level
with the group...


Seems to me that you are the one in fear of me, Len. You keep telling
me to shut up in various ways, trying unsuccessfully to bring me down
to your level, and getting all upset when I point out mistakes you
made.

Now do try to work on your people skills - and your Morse Code
skills....;-)


  #917   Report Post  
Old September 17th 06, 11:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,027
Default Service To The Country

From: on Sun, Sep 17 2006 4:42 am


wrote:
From: on Sat, Sep 16 2006 4:03 am
wrote:
wrote:
wrote:
wrote:



No, Len, you were just wrong.


yawn



How is that relevant to your mistake, Len?


yawn



You mean the professionals messed up? The professionals weren't
prepared?


New Orleans AMATEURS were messed up more than the pros.



Amateur radio emergency communications can be more than health and
welfare, Len.


How much emergency comms have YOU done?


Why weren't the professionals better prepared, Len?

New Orleans AMATEURS were messed up more than the pros.



Do you think that health and welfare traffic is all that amateur radio
ever does in an emergency?


Don't you KNOW?!?


Do you think that health and welfare traffic is not a service to the
country?


Don't you KNOW?!?


Where, exactly, did I ever write about *my* service "in other ways"?


Don't you KNOW?!?



So what? NOLA is definitely in a hurricane zone. It's been below sea
level for a very long time. There's no excuse for not being prepared.


"NOLA?" One of your infatuations? What happened to Audrey?

New Orleans AMATEURS were messed up more than the pros.


Why weren't the professionals prepared?


New Orleans AMATEURS were messed up more than the pros.



Except that when Katrina hit, that didn't happen.


Tsk, tsk, it DID happen. NEW ORLEANS infrastructure was
never COMPLETELY destroyed.


And your point is?


You don't KNOW?!?


You seem to be saying that since you were hundreds of miles form NOLA
and Katrina didn't really affect you, that amateur radio performs no
service to the country.


Here's a plain and simple fact: Jimmy implies OTHER things
about OTHER'S statements, connecting dots on different
planes of existance in order to make some kind of point.

New Orleans AMATEURS were messed up more than the pros.



So Amateur Radio *does* provide a service to the country.


Complete with uniforms, insignia, brass bands, and
monuments to be erected whenever some smug, arrogant
morsemen quit getting erections over their morsemanship.


Glad to see you've finally admitted your mistakes, Len.


Here's a plain and simple fact: Whenever Jimmy gets caught
up in ENTRAPMENT, he will NEVER ever admit he got caught
and tries to weasel-word his reponses to show "others" are
at "fault." :-)



The "service" aspect is largely confined to refills of the
pipe that some smoke while dreaming in front of their radios.


I don't smoke, Len.


Here's a plain and simple fact: Jimmy has NEVER had any
bad habit. Indeed he has NEVER had or done or even thought
about "bad" things.


Why were the professionals so unprepared for Katrina, Len?


New Orleans AMATEURS were messed up more than the pros.



And yet at least some of the search efforts were aided by amateur radio
communication. That's proven by first-had accounts by amateurs who were
there, doing the job.


Tell us all about, Mr. Tom Corbett, Space Cadet.


Not all of them. Amateur Radio played a role.


You are not in the entertainment industry, stop all that
role-playing about being a professional in acting.


Some of those efforts used Amateur Radio communications.


That is because radio amateurs are NOT licensed to operate
non-amateur radios.



Try reading the account of the Shuttle debris search - from someone who
was there.


Here's a plain and simple fact: Jimmy can't understand that
professionals in the space business know and can do their
job better than wanna-be space cadets...or that mistakes DO
happen but are FIXED by professionals in the space business.

Yet another plain and simple fact: Amateur morsemen are NOT
divinely blessed with "rightness" more than no-code-test
advocate mortals...despite their protestations that "all others
are 'wrong.'"

Yet Jimmy has (perhaps is compelled by some self-righteousness)
the chutzpah to tell off anyone who has been IN the aerospace
industry as a professional. Yes, he feels "more correct"
because he has an amateur extra license gained largely through
morsemanship...even though never stating he worked in it.

Now tell us where that fabled "morse code key" is located in
any space shuttle...by station and deck and compartment. You
know, the one that is supposed to be there for "emergencies"
tucked away "just in case." I've been inside a shuttle being
built, seen the plans, talked to a couple astronauts (John
Young, Bob Crippen, the first pilots of STS), worked for the
corporations that made the Space Shuttle Main Engines (SSME).
Give us all the straight info, scoop, without all that stuff
about sounding like the "poop."

Then YOU go back to FR Doc. 06-6013 and REALLY READ it,
without all that imagining of "greatness" and "nobility" about
"serving the nation" by having a HOBBY. Put things into
perspective without the Picasso cubism pictured by the League.
Think of the MILLIONS still displaced by Katrina into other parts
of the USA. What is amateur radio doing to HELP them now?

Here's a finger, Jimmy. Enjoy.



  #918   Report Post  
Old September 18th 06, 12:02 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Jul 2006
Posts: 751
Default Service To The Country

wrote:

yawn


yawn


New Orleans AMATEURS were messed up more than the pros.


How much emergency comms have YOU done?


New Orleans AMATEURS were messed up more than the pros.


Don't you KNOW?!?


Don't you KNOW?!?


Don't you KNOW?!?


"NOLA?" One of your infatuations? What happened to Audrey?

New Orleans AMATEURS were messed up more than the pros.


New Orleans AMATEURS were messed up more than the pros.


Tsk, tsk, it DID happen. NEW ORLEANS infrastructure was
never COMPLETELY destroyed.


You don't KNOW?!?


Here's a plain and simple fact: Jimmy implies OTHER things
about OTHER'S statements, connecting dots on different
planes of existance in order to make some kind of point.

New Orleans AMATEURS were messed up more than the pros.


Complete with uniforms, insignia, brass bands, and
monuments to be erected whenever some smug, arrogant
morsemen quit getting erections over their morsemanship.


Here's a plain and simple fact: Whenever Jimmy gets caught
up in ENTRAPMENT, he will NEVER ever admit he got caught
and tries to weasel-word his reponses to show "others" are
at "fault." :-)


Here's a plain and simple fact: Jimmy has NEVER had any
bad habit. Indeed he has NEVER had or done or even thought
about "bad" things.


New Orleans AMATEURS were messed up more than the pros.


Tell us all about, Mr. Tom Corbett, Space Cadet.

ot all of them. Amateur Radio played a role.

You are not in the entertainment industry, stop all that
role-playing about being a professional in acting.


That is because radio amateurs are NOT licensed to operate
non-amateur radios.


Here's a plain and simple fact: Jimmy can't understand that
professionals in the space business know and can do their
job better than wanna-be space cadets...or that mistakes DO
happen but are FIXED by professionals in the space business.

Yet another plain and simple fact: Amateur morsemen are NOT
divinely blessed with "rightness" more than no-code-test
advocate mortals...despite their protestations that "all others
are 'wrong.'"

Yet Jimmy has (perhaps is compelled by some self-righteousness)
the chutzpah to tell off anyone who has been IN the aerospace
industry as a professional. Yes, he feels "more correct"
because he has an amateur extra license gained largely through
morsemanship...even though never stating he worked in it.

Now tell us where that fabled "morse code key" is located in
any space shuttle...by station and deck and compartment. You
know, the one that is supposed to be there for "emergencies"
tucked away "just in case." I've been inside a shuttle being
built, seen the plans, talked to a couple astronauts (John
Young, Bob Crippen, the first pilots of STS), worked for the
corporations that made the Space Shuttle Main Engines (SSME).
Give us all the straight info, scoop, without all that stuff
about sounding like the "poop."

Then YOU go back to FR Doc. 06-6013 and REALLY READ it,
without all that imagining of "greatness" and "nobility" about
"serving the nation" by having a HOBBY. Put things into
perspective without the Picasso cubism pictured by the League.
Think of the MILLIONS still displaced by Katrina into other parts
of the USA. What is amateur radio doing to HELP them now?

Here's a finger, Jimmy. Enjoy.


As predicted by Len, he delivered his outrageous vituperation. Jim
called him no names, didn't feel the need to go into the "CAPS" mode and
was civil. Len is unable to match that behavior by responding in kind.
He is here only for civil debate on the morse code issue, heh.

Len Anderson is to amateur radio what a four iron is to a polo match.

Dave K8MN
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Persuing a Career in Electronics, HELP! Justin Homebrew 18 August 1st 03 07:02 AM
Bonafied Proof of LIFE AFTER DEATH -- Coal Mine Rescue Ed Conrad Shortwave 0 July 6th 03 12:33 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:20 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2021 RadioBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Radio"

 

Copyright © 2017