Old August 28th 06, 01:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

Default If you had to use CW to save someone's life, would that person die?

Yeah, yoo big chikin. LOL

I dare you to pick up a mic and do a radio test on 3.865
by saying "Beep, beep, beep, beeeeeeeep"!

rb

"an old friend" wrote in message
ps.com...

Al Klein wrote:
On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 02:12:14 GMT, Cecil Moore
wrote:

Al Klein wrote:
As I said in another post, try that in Turkish. Or Latvian. Or any
other language you don't know a single word of.

Sorry, you first challenged me to do that in Spanish.

David's choice was Spanish. My choice was a language one couldn't
understand. Pay attention.

I have proved beyond any doubt that I can do that.
Your need to suddenly change languages on me speaks
volumes.

About your lack of content, yes.

nope your efforts to keep chaning to rules

it is tranperant as see though as your cowardly nature

Old August 28th 06, 11:38 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

Ah, my bad... sry.
rb

Radio content:
There used to be a radio swap group here....

wrote in message
On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 00:36:43 GMT, "Woody" wrote:

Yeah, yoo big chikin. LOL

I dare you to pick up a mic and do a radio test on 3.865
by saying "Beep, beep, beep, beeeeeeeep"!

rb

well as a etech I realy should not try that one

"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Old August 29th 06, 02:17 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

Good on ya then! Do upgrade whenever you can, coz hammin' can be fun if you
can find a decent bunch to hang with.
Learning 5wpm is pretty easy and gives you a new "toy" or "language" to play
with if you are so inclined.
The big plus being the new privileges and theory, and all the hi-tech
progression in radio going on in the 21st Century!
There's lots to get into.
Gud luck,
rb

wrote in message
On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 22:38:54 GMT, "Woody" wrote:

Ah, my bad... sry.
rb

np I expect the FCC to help me correct that soon enough
Radio content:
There used to be a radio swap group here....

indeed and all kinds of radio gruops

wrote in message
. ..
On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 00:36:43 GMT, "Woody" wrote:

Yeah, yoo big chikin. LOL

I dare you to pick up a mic and do a radio test on 3.865
by saying "Beep, beep, beep, beeeeeeeep"!

rb
well as a etech I realy should not try that one

"an old friend" wrote in message
groups.com...
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Old August 30th 06, 08:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

Bummer.. well, there's a bunch of ways to test, flashing lights and other
ways. If dyslexia is a problem, just have to get someone to read off the
dit-dah sequences while you memorize them, or use a recorded audio lesson.
There's always a way!
gud luck,
rb

wrote in message
On Tue, 29 Aug 2006 01:17:34 GMT, "Woody" wrote:

Good on ya then! Do upgrade whenever you can, coz hammin' can be fun if
you
can find a decent bunch to hang with.
Learning 5wpm is pretty easy and gives you a new "toy" or "language" to
play
with if you are so inclined.

easy for some I spent 5 years at it in my teens for a Novice license
and neve got a novice license

instead it was learned I have serious case os dyslexia andfew of its
fellow travlers
The big plus being the new privileges and theory, and all the hi-tech
progression in radio going on in the 21st Century!
There's lots to get into.
Gud luck,
rb

wrote in message
. ..
On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 22:38:54 GMT, "Woody" wrote:

Ah, my bad... sry.
rb

np I expect the FCC to help me correct that soon enough
Radio content:
There used to be a radio swap group here....

indeed and all kinds of radio gruops

wrote in message
m...
On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 00:36:43 GMT, "Woody" wrote:

Yeah, yoo big chikin. LOL

I dare you to pick up a mic and do a radio test on 3.865
by saying "Beep, beep, beep, beeeeeeeep"!

rb
well as a etech I realy should not try that one

"an old friend" wrote in message
legroups.com...
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/