Old July 18th 06, 07:49 PM posted to alt.military.cap,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default stop the spamming of this group

dear cap group users;

a fine member of the amateur radio community (K4) is being targeted by
the radical homosexual markie. part of this plan seems to include
spamming this fine group.

please do not consider the trash posted about K4. consider the source.

thanks to one and all for your continued service to all of us. markie
should be thanking each of you but instead chooses to spam.

Old July 18th 06, 10:40 PM posted to alt.military.cap,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default about eh Viper in your mdist

Konstans_with_a_C wrote:
dear cap group users;

a fine member of the amateur radio community (K4) is being targeted by
the radical homosexual markie. part of this plan seems to include
spamming this fine group.

please do not consider the trash posted about K4. consider the source.

thanks to one and all for your continued service to all of us. markie
should be thanking each of you but instead chooses to spam.

nope jusy posting my replies to attention of fellows in CAP consider
Robesons own words

and indeed consider that fact he is afradi to let you see his words
derectly

Old July 19th 06, 12:46 PM posted to alt.military.cap,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default More Morkie Mularkie

an old freid to some a nightmare to people with small children wrote:
Konstans_with_a_C wrote:
dear cap group users;

a fine member of the amateur radio community (K4) is being targeted by
the radical homosexual markie. part of this plan seems to include
spamming this fine group.

please do not consider the trash posted about K4. consider the source.

thanks to one and all for your continued service to all of us. markie
should be thanking each of you but instead chooses to spam.

nope jusy posting my replies to attention of fellows in CAP consider
Robesons own words

I am sure they can differntiate between messages written in clear,
concise English, without your rambling, emotial tirades and my defense
of your allegations and deceit, Morkie.

and indeed consider that fact he is afradi to let you see his words
derectly

And indeed they can see your meaningless attacks and spamming of
the "alt.military'cap" NG with non-germane, non-CAP related insults,
threats, defamation and ranting, Morkie.

In other words, they are smarter than you.

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 19th 06, 12:49 PM posted to alt.military.cap,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default More Morkie Mularkie make the call and get help for fetish about ****

K4YZ wrote:
to whom it concern

Maj Steven J Robeson of the CAP has enaged in a multi effort at libbel
and fraud

he claims none of of chrages are dispoven by and therefore are not
libel

his charge that I am married to man has been proven false by his
refusaul to accept the proof offered contact with her father

his charge that I am not a High School gradate is disporven by the ere
existance of the following email address only
avable to those that have been students in the IU system

Maj Robeson likes to claim that his alleged combat expernces are
confirmed by giveing the names of unit that do not seem to exist in the
present accordingly
I offer as proof of MY service in the US armed the following HMC 47 CSB
(provisiona Ft Sill OK

Robeson like to pretend he the victum of malious attack when it is
clear to any reader RRAP that he has been the agressor lbaeling most of
the peopl he run accross
as child mmolestor or homsexaul or crimimnals of other kinds

Maj Robeson is also fond of making death theath both expressed and
implied

he difately write novvella lengthdiarabs against his choosen victum

he conspries in these vendaats with Roger Wisemen apearing in varios
assumed names since Wisemns own as been blackened by his own deeds

Old July 19th 06, 12:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
to whom it concern

Maj Steven J Robeson of the CAP has enaged in a multi effort at libbel
and fraud

Nope, Maj Steven J Robeson of the CAP has NOT.

You keep trying to implicate CAP in this, Morkie.

Why?

he claims none of of chrages are dispoven by and therefore are not
libel

So far, they aren't/

his charge that I am married to man has been proven false by his
refusaul to accept the proof offered contact with her father

Nope. It's proven false by your refusal to post a photo proving
otherwise.

his charge that I am not a High School gradate is disporven by the ere
existance of the following email address only
avable to those that have been students in the IU system

Still not proof. It only means you might know someone at
Information Systems who got you an address.

Maj Robeson likes to claim that his alleged combat expernces are
confirmed by giveing the names of unit that do not seem to exist in the
present accordingly

Names of units that don't exist presently?

WHAT are you talking about, fatboy...?!?!

I've not been on Active Duty since May of 1992!

I offer as proof of MY service in the US armed the following HMC 47 CSB
(provisiona Ft Sill OK

Still no evidence.

Robeson like to pretend he the victum of malious attack when it is
clear to any reader RRAP that he has been the agressor lbaeling most of
the peopl he run accross

Nopt everyone in RRAP feels that way, Morkie.

However even your "friends" consider YOU an "###hole", witness the
words of Brian P Burke on several occassions.

as child mmolestor or homsexaul or crimimnals of other kinds

Maj Robeson is also fond of making death theath both expressed and
implied

Still regurgitating The Big Lie, Morkie.

Reichsminister Goebbels would be proud.

he difately write novvella lengthdiarabs against his choosen victum

he conspries in these vendaats with Roger Wisemen apearing in varios
assumed names since Wisemns own as been blackened by his own deeds

So far, Morkie, You've only succeeded in demonstrating your
paranoia and outlandish behaviour.

You need to get BACCK into counselling, Mork.

Soon.

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 19th 06, 01:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
to whom it concern

Maj Steven J Robeson of the CAP has enaged in a multi effort at libbel
and fraud

More Morkie Mularkie.

Mork's own words:

QUOTE, with headers:

rec.radio.amateur.policy MARKIE ADMITS "SHE" IS MALE! READ DOWN TO
BOTTOM OF POST ! ! ! ! - View Parsed

Show only message text

From: "K4YZ"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
Subject: MARKIE ADMITS "SHE" IS MALE! READ DOWN TO BOTTOM OF POST ! !
! !
Date: 18 Jul 2006 02:45:20 -0700
.com
.com
. com
om
. com
.com
.com
.com
.com
.com

an old friend wrote more silliness:

the facts are no such tape exists and my wife is male

Old July 19th 06, 01:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

Default More Morkie Mularkie it stop when you stop your libelous asertions steve it is that simple

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
to whom it concern

Maj Steven J Robeson of the CAP has enaged in a multi effort at libbel
and fraud

I refer you to answer given before No further addresign of your issues
will take place until you make the call that proves you are lying

you may of whine all you like

Old July 19th 06, 01:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

an old freind wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old freind wrote:

I refer you to answer given before No further addresign of your issues
will take place until you make the call that proves you are lying

you may of whine all you like

You're the one whining, Morkie.

TAKE THE PICTURE, FATBOY!

no you call her father no assitance in idenfing the targets of your
harressment will be given
I refer you to answer given before No further addresing of your issues
will take place until you make the call that proves you are lying

you may of whine all you like

Who, other than you, is whining?

TAKE THE PICTURE FATBOY!

Steve, K4YZ

Old September 20th 06, 11:42 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default KB9RQZ Says Learning Code is EASY!

nobodys old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
[...]

You need to get BACK into counselling, Mork.

Soon.

And allow me to remind you of your CURRENT screw-up!

KB9RQZ Said: "oh learning code is easy"

There you have it, folks! Morkie says learning code is easy!

Quoted Word For Word!

Steve, K4YZ