Old August 1st 06, 08:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

Default Mark Morgan, KB9RQZ, Further Proves His Own Culpability Maj Robeson returns for more libel

an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

How can I claim? easy

Claim what? These aren't "claims". "Claims" usually require SOME
sort of truth in basis.

Maj Roesnon refuses to accept evidence that he is
wrong. when he refuses to accept evidence of of flasehoods in the eyes
of many they become his lies

Who is "Maj Roesnon" and WHAT SOLID EVIDENCE has he or she
refused to accept, Mork?

You've provided NOTHING.

No proof of your military service.

sure I have

No, you haven't.

I gave you a unit just like you do

Too bad yours was a lie.

or are you admiting you have not PROVEN your serivice

No, he's proving you never served.

you can call st sill OK indeed you are insisting we call overseas to
prove your claims

Why, did you serve in a foreign military?

No proof of your "business".

what proof is required MY clinet list so you can harrass them

There is no client list.

No proof of your "marriage".

blatant lie I have provided or rather Wismen ahs provided you with the
means to confirm the Marriage and my wifes gender

Nope, you haven't proved a thing.

you simply refuse to make the call

You already said if you could catch your shemale wife at home we could
ask him.

No proof of your MULTIPLE college degrees.

but proof I went to college you erefuse to accept even that fact

No proof has been given.

after you publicly accept that fact as prooven I will work on more
Robeson

You should work at mastering basic English, instead.

Nothing.

The ONLY "proof" of any kind we have from you is your
grammatically fractured, misspelled, and frequent acknowledgements of
your belief in lying as a morally correct and reasonable thing to
do...And your name appears in the FCC database. Congratulations.

Take the matter of my wife for he has been offered the chance to proove
her gender one way or another . what does he do, he comits frauds by
altering a post or taking a sentence our of context instead of
follwoing up on the lead provided.

There's no fraud here, Mork, other than your attempt to use a
call-forwarded number to a sockpuppet of yours to perpetuate your
tales.

the number was rpoided by WISEMEN not an ally of mine further you could
look it up yourself

Nope.

you just refuse to do the legwork

Just like you can't provide proof to the contrary.

because you are a lazy bum

Like how you sit on your fat ass and mooch?

Here's the PROOF you need to submit: A PICTURE of you and your
"Mrs" holding hands, a CURRENT copy of USA Today to validate the date,
and a sign in her hand stating that she IS your wife.

to you or wismen mangle and repost all over the web noway I am helping
you stalk us

In other words, you can't prove it.

you have been provided proof you just refuse to accept it

No proof has been given.

indeed he attacks me for providing the lead in the first place

I "attack" you for proving that you're a liar?

no you attacked for telling the turth

You've yet to tell the truth about anything, Markie.

indeed you normaly attack for telling the turth

Ibid.

That's NOT an "attack", Mork. That's the truth.

no it is libel Maj Robeson

Not if it's the truth about you, liar.

He and his confederates publish my father in law's person info weeks
ago so no further intrution realy occours by my republishing it and yet
that refference gives Robeson the ability to verify my story after all
he truned up the addres his confederate turned up the number to go with
so why should thye not trust it.

First of all, Morkie, I never "published" any such thing.

yes you and you confederates did, (wisemen is your coconspritor)
you publish his name and address yourself wwismen added the number

Liar. You posted it.

more blatant lies Robeson

From you.

Secondly, I have been telling YOU for WEEKS what you need to do to
prove your allegations: TAKE THE PICTURE.

you have for week been trying to obtain materail that you and your
confederates can use for further harrassment I refuse to provide that
and instaed offer you proof of a kind that does NOT allow you to
further invade our privacy

In other words, you don't have proof!

This suggestion of yours to use a call-forwarded number is a last
minute dodge on your part to try and re-direct the fact that YOU have
been caught in yet another lie.

Wismen ferreted out the number and posted and then you accuse me of
Being in League with him

Public information isn't that hard to find, stupid.

you realy do need therapy and you have added more libel

Keep telling yourself that, hypocrite.

Indeed he accused me of setting him up.

I didn't "accuse" you, Mork...I caught you!

lying again Robeson you have lost it accusing me of seting something up
with Wisemen

Sure he did, and the C.I.A. and the F.B.I. are in on it too!

what he demands is picture of my wife, so her and his confederates
can play digtal games with all over these NG's as has already been done
with my ten year old image. he demands as well I provide a curent photo
of myself

Would you rather I provide the picture, Mork? Telephoto lenses
aren't that expensive any more. And I bet my pics will be far less
flattering than the one you might provide.

you have been threatening to produce photos of me for a year now
If you can provide a real photo then you you KNOW she is female

Nope. Your wife's a shemale.

particularly if you catch her swimingin the pool she is fond of skinny
dipping in our pool

Two faggots skinnydipping? What does your father think?

you would be admiting that I am not fat either another of your lies

But you are fat!

but the facts are you lack access to us

Not at all.

he claims then he will stop harrassing me (and then denies he has ever
harrassed me)

How can I "harass" you about your "wife" if YOU provide a valid
photo that PROVES your allegeations, Mork?

by claiming it is a fake or playing digital games with it as has been
done to Wisemen
check out these blogs and scrool down
http://whywogersucks.blogspot.com/
http://deloreanv20.blogspot.com/

All blogs Markie set up to take the heat off of him. Markie's a
libeling Hypocrite.

The fact that you haven't done so simply PROVES that I am right.

no it provoes I am smart enough to avoid the fact metted out to Wismen

You could never be smart, Morkie.

he claimsI am not a hs graduate and when offered proof to the contary
he refuses to take me up on the matter insiting instead I provide him
access to my personal college transprits

I NEVER asked for your "transprits", Mork...Never...not
once...nada...

sure you have

Nope, but you can call and they have no record of you atteneding, liar.

I asked you for the name of the institution, the degree that was
confeered upon you and when...PERIOD.

you asked for the names and that was provided then you ask for more
it is how you work you harrassment I reufse to play that game your way

In other words, you can't back up your claims.

and in all this making demands he insists HE is the one being stalked

As long as you keep trying to redirect these exchanges to a
non-related newsgroup in an attempt to intimidate me, yes...YOU are the
stalker, Mork.

then you have just confessed to stalking me Robeson turn aboutis fair
GAME

So you admit to stalking people. You followed Roger to a message board
for the express reason to spam him.

Old August 2nd 06, 04:48 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Roger Wiseman AB8MQ, posing as "Not Cocksucker Lloyd" wrote:

So you admit to stalking people. You followed Roger to a message board
for the express reason to spam him.

Hilarious, UnWiseman. You're the guy who posts peoples' property tax
info, addresses/telephone numbers and who fills usenet with filthy lies
about parents, wives and children. You're calling someone else a stalker?

You're a piece of human debris. You need to be locked away in a mental
hospital.

Dave K8MN

Old August 2nd 06, 12:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Mark Morgan, KB9RQZ, Further Proves His Own Culpability

an old freind creates yet more deceit and confusion:
wrote:
an_old_fiend wrote:

How can I claim? easy

Claim what? These aren't "claims". "Claims" usually require SOME
sort of truth in basis.

Maj Roesnon refuses to accept evidence that he is
wrong. when he refuses to accept evidence of of flasehoods in the eyes
of many they become his lies

Who is "Maj Roesnon" and WHAT SOLID EVIDENCE has he or she
refused to accept, Mork?

You've provided NOTHING.

No proof of your military service.

sure I have

Nope.

Nothing.

And Mork...WHO is "Maj" Robeson...?!?!

I gave you a unit just like you do

You gavve nothing that could be used to identify YOU as a veteran,
Morkie.

Nothing.

or are you admiting you have not PROVEN your serivice

Nope.

I've given TONS of PUBLIC references with my name in them.

YOU have given NOTHING.

you can call st sill OK indeed you are insisting we call overseas to
prove your claims

"st sill"...?!?!

And you don't have to call "overseas" to verify MY service,
Morkie.

No proof of your "business".

what proof is required MY clinet list so you can harrass them

Nope. A business card. A copy of a business license. Some
formal document of organization...You know...the stuff REAL businessmen
have.

No proof of your "marriage".

blatant lie

Blatant truth.

I have provided or rather Wismen ahs provided you with the
means to confirm the Marriage and my wifes gender

Yeah...A phone number call forwarded to your sockpuppet.

you simply refuse to make the call

I simply refuse to be duped so easily.

No proof of your MULTIPLE college degrees.

but proof I went to college you erefuse to accept even that fact

You;ve never been on a college campus except as janitorial staff
or on a tour bus.

after you publicly accept that fact as prooven I will work on more
Robeson

Accept what?

OK...Here..."I accept that Mark Morgan has actually walked on a
college campus."

And let me add "I further accept that he's never graduated from an
accredited college program."

Nothing.

The ONLY "proof" of any kind we have from you is your
grammatically fractured, misspelled, and frequent acknowledgements of
your belief in lying as a morally correct and reasonable thing to
do...And your name appears in the FCC database. Congratulations.

Ditto.

Take the matter of my wife for he has been offered the chance to proove
her gender one way or another . what does he do, he comits frauds by
altering a post or taking a sentence our of context instead of
follwoing up on the lead provided.

There's no fraud here, Mork, other than your attempt to use a
call-forwarded number to a sockpuppet of yours to perpetuate your
tales.

the number was rpoided by WISEMEN not an ally of mine further you could
look it up yourself

you just refuse to do the legwork

because you are a lazy bum

Nope.

I see through your dception.

It was vaporously thin.

Here's the PROOF you need to submit: A PICTURE of you and your
"Mrs" holding hands, a CURRENT copy of USA Today to validate the date,
and a sign in her hand stating that she IS your wife.

to you or wismen mangle and repost all over the web noway I am helping
you stalk us

you have been provided proof you just refuse to accept it

I've been provided nothing but your call-forwarded deception.

Photo. You and Mrs. Sign. USA Today. Nothing less is
acceptable.

indeed he attacks me for providing the lead in the first place

I "attack" you for proving that you're a liar?

no you attacked for telling the turth

indeed you normaly attack for telling the turth

Nope.

That's NOT an "attack", Mork. That's the truth.

no it is libel Maj Robeson

Who is "Maj" Robeson?

He and his confederates publish my father in law's person info weeks
ago so no further intrution realy occours by my republishing it and yet
that refference gives Robeson the ability to verify my story after all
he truned up the addres his confederate turned up the number to go with
so why should thye not trust it.

First of all, Morkie, I never "published" any such thing.

yes you and you confederates did, (wisemen is your coconspritor)

What's a "coconspritor" Mork?

you publish his name and address yourself wwismen added the number

I publsihed nothing of the sort, Mork.

more blatant lies Robeson

I see your lies, Mork.

Why do you persist?

Secondly, I have been telling YOU for WEEKS what you need to do to
prove your allegations: TAKE THE PICTURE.

you have for week been trying to obtain materail that you and your
confederates can use for further harrassment I refuse to provide that
and instaed offer you proof of a kind that does NOT allow you to
further invade our privacy

Picture. You and Mrs. Sign. USA Today. Nothing less is
acceptable.

This suggestion of yours to use a call-forwarded number is a last
minute dodge on your part to try and re-direct the fact that YOU have
been caught in yet another lie.

Wismen ferreted out the number and posted and then you accuse me of
Being in League with him

you realy do need therapy and you have added more libel

Nope. No therapy needed.

No libel since no lies were stated by me.

Indeed he accused me of setting him up.

I didn't "accuse" you, Mork...I caught you!

lying again Robeson you have lost it accusing me of seting something up
with Wisemen

No...I accuse you of arranging a deception all on your own,
Morkie...

what he demands is picture of my wife, so her and his confederates
can play digtal games with all over these NG's as has already been done
with my ten year old image. he demands as well I provide a curent photo
of myself

Would you rather I provide the picture, Mork? Telephoto lenses
aren't that expensive any more. And I bet my pics will be far less
flattering than the one you might provide.

you have been threatening to produce photos of me for a year now
If you can provide a real photo then you you KNOW she is female

I know nothing of the sort.

particularly if you catch her swimingin the pool she is fond of skinny
dipping in our pool

Oh God...Orca meets Jaws...There's a "picture" I didn't need to
see!

you would be admiting that I am not fat either another of your lies

but the facts are you lack access to us

The fqacts are you need to pull the curtains a bit tighter,
fatboy.

he claims then he will stop harrassing me (and then denies he has ever
harrassed me)

How can I "harass" you about your "wife" if YOU provide a valid
photo that PROVES your allegeations, Mork?

by claiming it is a fake or playing digital games with it as has been
done to Wisemen
check out these blogs and scrool down
http://whywogersucks.blogspot.com/
http://deloreanv20.blogspot.com/

I don't have a horse in those races, Morkie...Never did.

Your buddy Lennie used to like to provide bogus pictures under
false pretenses though...

The fact that you haven't done so simply PROVES that I am right.

no it provoes I am smart enough to avoid the fact metted out to Wismen

No, it STILL proves that I am right and you are everything I have
claimed.

he claimsI am not a hs graduate and when offered proof to the contary
he refuses to take me up on the matter insiting instead I provide him
access to my personal college transprits

I NEVER asked for your "transprits", Mork...Never...not
once...nada...

sure you have

Nope. Not once.

I have demanded DIPLOMAS, Mark, but those are given to every
successful graduate, whether they got a D average or Cum Laude.

You're not a successful college graduate.

You don't have one, let alone three.

I asked you for the name of the institution, the degree that was
confeered upon you and when...PERIOD.

you asked for the names and that was provided then you ask for more
it is how you work you harrassment I reufse to play that game your way

Nope.

I asked you for the college, the dates you graduated and the
degree confered.

Nothing else.

Everyone else in this forum knows that to be true, Mork, so why
are you lying about THAT too?

and in all this making demands he insists HE is the one being stalked

As long as you keep trying to redirect these exchanges to a
non-related newsgroup in an attempt to intimidate me, yes...YOU are the
stalker, Mork.

then you have just confessed to stalking me Robeson turn aboutis fair
GAME

What "confession", Morkie?

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 2nd 06, 02:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Dave Heil the paranoid stalker guessed wrong and wrote:
"Not Cocksucker Lloyd" wrote:

So you admit to stalking people. You followed Roger to a message board
for the express reason to spam him.

Hilarious, UnWiseman.

So's you and your ex streetwalker wife's faces. Your additions to names
are so lame, loser.
So square.........

You're the guy who posts peoples' property tax
info, addresses/telephone numbers and who fills usenet with filthy lies
about parents, wives and children. You're calling someone else a stalker?

And it's funny how you went to somebody's house to take a picture of it
to plaster it all over the net, hypocrite. And you posted Wiseman's tax
info and filthy lies about his mother on the net. Maybe you can post
under "Stagger Lee" again so you can clear your conscience, what little
you have of one.

You're a piece of human debris. You need to be locked away in a mental
hospital.

You're a piece of ****. You need to be flushed down the sewer. Maybe
your house that sits on a coal mine will fall down into it one night
and bury you while you sleep.

Old August 2nd 06, 04:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"Dave Heil" wrote in message
nk.net...
Roger Wiseman AB8MQ, posing as "Not Cocksucker Lloyd" wrote:

So you admit to stalking people. You followed Roger to a message board
for the express reason to spam him.

Hilarious, UnWiseman. You're the guy who posts peoples' property tax
info, addresses/telephone numbers and who fills usenet with filthy lies
about parents, wives and children. You're calling someone else a stalker?

You're a piece of human debris. You need to be locked away in a mental
hospital.

Dave K8MN

I'm locked in my living room hiding behind the curtains.

Old August 2nd 06, 05:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"Not Cocksucker Lloyd" wrote:

So you admit to stalking people. You followed Roger to a message board
for the express reason to spam him.

Hilarious, UnWiseman.

So's you and your ex streetwalker wife's faces. Your additions to names
are so lame, loser.
So square.........

Despite your surname, you aren't very wise. The name UnWiseman is so
very much you.

You're the guy who posts peoples' property tax
info, addresses/telephone numbers and who fills usenet with filthy lies
about parents, wives and children. You're calling someone else a stalker?

And it's funny how you went to somebody's house to take a picture of it
to plaster it all over the net, hypocrite.

No, I didn't plaster anything all over the net. I placed it on my web
page and provided a link to it. All that, of course, took place after
you did what I said you did. I even told you that I'd do it. The
prediction of the old saying came true for you. What went around DID
come around. You got what you gave.

And you posted Wiseman's tax
info

Yes, I most certainly did, right after you posted mine. You even tried
stating that the information was a lie. Then you had to eat your words
when I provided the link to the Marshall County Assessor's Office.
Again, what went around DID come around.

...and filthy lies about his mother on the net.

I've done no such thing--ever.

Maybe you can post
under "Stagger Lee" again so you can clear your conscience, what little
you have of one.

I've posted as no one but myself--ever, anywhere. You make the mistake
of judging others by your own, twisted actions.

You're a piece of human debris. You need to be locked away in a mental
hospital.

You're a piece of ****. You need to be flushed down the sewer.

I'm sure that in "Roger World", that's the scene as you see it. The
reality is that you don't seem to like getting what you dish out.
That's what you've gotten from me and it is certainly what you'll
continue to get from me. You run your yap here, but you and I know that
you'd never get away with it in a face-to-face encounter. You're a
cowardly humbug.

Maybe
your house that sits on a coal mine will fall down into it one night
and bury you while you sleep.

Maybe it would if there was actually a coal mine under it. The fact is,
if the coal mine comes this way and I sell my place, I'm apt to make
something like five to six times what my property is worth. You should
pray for a coal mine, Rogie, to whatever deity it is that filth mongers
worship. Otherwise, you're stuck in the little box between two hills.

Dave K8MN

Old August 2nd 06, 06:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Lord of the Flies

On 2 Aug 2006 06:08:11 -0700, peewee_lloyd_davies Secwet Woger wrote:
:
: And it's funny how you went to somebody's house to take a picture of it
: to plaster it all over the net, hypocrite. And you posted Wiseman's tax
: info and filthy lies about his mother on the net. Maybe you can post
: under "Stagger Lee" again so you can clear your conscience, what little
: you have of one.

I see that, while you accuse others of not being able to read headers,
you yourself are living in a glass house. If you looked carefully at
the headers for any of my posts, you'd see that they do not come from
Earthlink. At one time you were able to do that, but alas, your mind
has noticeably deteriorated over the last several years. You are
hardly able to write anything coherent any longer, which is why I have
largely ignored you (You aren't entertaining any more).

: You're a piece of human debris. You need to be locked away in a mental
: hospital.
:
: You're a piece of ****. You need to be flushed down the sewer. Maybe

Classic projection. But, if anything, you are a fly. Wherever there
are feces, you are to be found wallowing in them and celebrating their
presence as food for the maggots you will leave.

You are Usenet's Lord of the Files.
Old August 2nd 06, 07:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Stagger Lee wrote:
On 2 Aug 2006 06:08:11 -0700, peewee_lloyd_davies Secwet Woger wrote:
:

: You're a piece of ****. You need to be flushed down the sewer. Maybe

Classic projection. But, if anything, you are a fly. Wherever there
are feces, you are to be found wallowing in them and celebrating their
presence as food for the maggots you will leave.

You are Usenet's Lord of the Files.

Now you've insulted flies everywhere.

Dave K8MN