Old July 20th 06, 12:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Lolicon station on 13.556 USB

I have put my lolicon board on 13.556 MHz usb (audio) and on sstv for
the video. Already there is a big Taylorville audience of local winos
and pedos who watch in a bar down the street. Sure it is niche
programming, but at least it is a start.

If you can pick up the station, let my program manager Mark Morgan
know.
Old July 20th 06, 01:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default bless you and grant new mental health to you

NO9GL wrote:
bless you and grant new mental health to you

soon

my He deliver you from the demons that haught your sould

Old July 20th 06, 01:39 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

NO9GL wrote:
I have put my lolicon board on 13.556 MHz usb (audio) and on sstv for
the video. Already there is a big Taylorville audience of local winos
and pedos who watch in a bar down the street. Sure it is niche
programming, but at least it is a start.

If you can pick up the station, let my program manager Mark Morgan
know.

Gee roger, I guest we all know you like that ****..

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Old July 20th 06, 01:56 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

N9OGL wrote:
NO9GL wrote:
I have put my lolicon board on 13.556 MHz usb (audio) and on sstv for
the video. Already there is a big Taylorville audience of local winos
and pedos who watch in a bar down the street. Sure it is niche
programming, but at least it is a start.

If you can pick up the station, let my program manager Mark Morgan
know.

Gee roger, I guest we all know you like that ****..

Gee, Toad, I "guess" we all can see you don't know English and are a
failed writer. Much like everything else in your life, basement boy.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Old July 20th 06, 01:58 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:
bless you and grant new mental health to you

soon

my He deliver you from the demons that haught your soul and bring you
peace

go in peace from the lord that brings peace
may the lord grant this peace soon
soon please lord

Old July 20th 06, 02:00 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

an old freind wrote:
wrote:
bless you and grant new mental health to you

soon

my He deliver you from the demons that haught your soul and bring you
peace

go in peace from the lord that brings peace
may the lord grant this peace soon
soon please lord

May you die of your aids. What happened to fixing your dying daddy
dinner?

Old July 20th 06, 02:16 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

bless you woger

Old July 20th 06, 12:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

On 19 Jul 2006 17:39:56 -0700, N9OGL wrote:

NO9GL wrote:
I have put my lolicon board on 13.556 MHz usb (audio) and on sstv for
the video. Already there is a big Taylorville audience of local winos
and pedos who watch in a bar down the street. Sure it is niche
programming, but at least it is a start.

If you can pick up the station, let my program manager Mark Morgan
know.

Gee roger, I guest we all know you like that ****..

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So you beat Woger to the punch and hired Mark, eh? Woger should have been
quicker on the uptake.
Old July 20th 06, 01:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Lloyd 1 wrote:

So you beat Woger to the punch and hired Mark, eh? Woger should have been
quicker on the uptake.

So should've you, Lardass, you might have some listeners and guests to
your ****ty show.