Old July 20th 06, 12:58 AM posted to alt.seduction.fast,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,alt.hackers.malicious,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Staying under the radar

EditorialStaff wrote:
speeding wrote:

While I don't completely disagree with Alex on this point...
yes, he is very much like Gordon in his ability to not
answer a question.

Dude, STFU and stop bashing Alex. He's forgotten more than
you have yet to learn.

Considering that you showed up here not too long ago, and
he's been here for years, ought to tell you that your constant
bitching and whining that he isn't giving you the information
you want, is really a means of telling you that you have so
much more to learn that you should do your own homework.

Alex (and none of the rest of us) are here to do your work
for you.

Also, the point he raises.. like many "points" he trys to
make to deflect from the fact he did not answer the
question at hand... are strawmen.

You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground, and you
want to come in here and demand that everyone answer to you?

What ****ing planet are you on?

Unless he can answer a question with an actual answer...

He already has. More times than any of us would have. And you
aren't experienced enough to understand those answers, so you
whine, namecall, and bitch that you're not getting the info
YOU want. Well, you can go **** up a rope. This is the reason
that most of us who have been around for years, don't bother
with n00bs like you.

I'm going to start assuming he's basically the Bizarro
version of Gordon.

You just keep making yourself look like a whiny little bitch,
don't you...

FOAD.

--
The Editorial Staff
-----

Freedom of Speech is WORTHLESS without Social Responsibility.

A quote from Gordon Roy Parker, AKA "Ray Gordon":
"(For a dissenting opinion on my character, please visit
the following website: http://members.tripod.com/~rayfaq.html)*
This site contains many lies about me, but as a defender of
free speech I fully support its right to exist."
*The original RayFAQ was removed from the internet as a
result of dozens of complaints from Gordon Roy Parker.

-=-
This message was sent via two or more anonymous remailing services.

coward, noe plase do gte help