Old September 14th 07, 07:14 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Default Help identify this transistor (from rar+p)

Pic of the offending transistor from my Emerson Pioneer 888

--
Say no to institutionalized interference.
Just say NO to HD/IBOC!

Attached Thumbnails
Help identify this transistor (from rar+p)-transistor.jpg
Old September 14th 07, 08:09 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Brenda Ann wrote:

Pic of the offending transistor from my Emerson Pioneer 888

--
Say no to institutionalized interference.
Just say NO to HD/IBOC!

[Image]

The 2N34 and 2N35 were in that case. I don't know if I have any of
either left. Some of the early Zenith transistor radios used the same
case style, with sockets.

The 2n35 crosses to the NTE101.

http://home.earthlink.net/~mike.terrell/2N-Index.html list the condensed
data on early 2N series. Click on the underlined page numbers to see
the selected range.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Old September 15th 07, 10:49 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
Brenda Ann wrote:

Pic of the offending transistor from my Emerson Pioneer 888

--
Say no to institutionalized interference.
Just say NO to HD/IBOC!

[Image]

The 2N34 and 2N35 were in that case. I don't know if I have any of
either left. Some of the early Zenith transistor radios used the same
case style, with sockets.

The 2n35 crosses to the NTE101.

http://home.earthlink.net/~mike.terrell/2N-Index.html list the condensed
data on early 2N series. Click on the underlined page numbers to see
the selected range.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Some of the CK7xx types were that shape, or in Europe Newmarket
Semiconductor devices with NKT prefix.