Old September 30th 07, 08:12 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Default delco 3206 rider scan 1

I scanned my riders information for my Delco 3206 . Thought maybe someone else might need it.

I like to make scans of any radio that I am working on to save wear and tear on my rider set .

These are a lot better than the scans from the CD I brought on eBay.

--
Garry W Tidler

Old October 1st 07, 07:56 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Hi Mike

I will try to get that done tomorrow.

Garry

"Mike" wrote in message
I'm working on a Delco model R-1127
Would anyone be willing to scan and post the schematic from Rider's 9
(United Motors page 9-25 and 9-26) ?
The one from Nostalgia Air and from the DVD are too fuzzy to show the
values.
I have Rider's 4-8 if anyone wants to trade scans.