Old October 18th 07, 07:46 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Default 55 Ford smashed

I told this guy, as I tell everyone, how to pack his radio for shipping. He
assured me he knows how to pack. This radio arrived in a very small box --
it just barely fit. I had the task of informing him this radio is beyond
repair, unless there is a parts donor.

Old October 18th 07, 08:21 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

They just never learn.

And it's sad, becasue you don't just go to the store and pick up another one
just like the original.

Old October 21st 07, 07:02 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Reminds me of the guy who shipped me a plastic tube portable in a Cheerios
box -- no padding whatsoever.

I tried to give away the pieces for parts on r.a.r+p a few months ago, with
no takers.

Phil Nelson

Installation in a Ford E450 Ed Equipment 6 October 13th 06 07:07 PM
jack ford Harry CB 6 July 13th 05 04:39 AM
Steveo, your face smashed good [email protected] name CB 1 February 2nd 05 10:02 PM
Noise in Ford F-150 Scott Homebrew 19 January 24th 04 11:54 AM
Noise in Ford F-150 Scott Homebrew 0 January 13th 04 01:38 AM