Old December 25th 07, 05:02 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Default My house on Christmas

Wherever you are, you may have snow, you may have rain, it may be a sunny
though cold day, but I hope you are all having a great time.

In a discussion elsewhere I took a photo of my house. Not quite on
Christmas, but a day or two ago. Decorated and the lights are on, but it's
still daylight and they don't show up well. In any case, from our house to
yours . . .

Old December 25th 07, 05:10 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Nice place !! Those trees are beautifull . Where i live , nothing like
that . I have never seen those for real myself .

Old December 25th 07, 05:15 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Forgot to mention ... across the street from my house the neighbor
filled a huge fir tree with lights . I heard he put a tall ladder in the
back of his pickup and used a long pole with a hook . Its huge and very
pretty . Couple days ago it snowed while that was on .

Old December 25th 07, 10:00 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

As I write this, it has started snowing in Renton, WA. Haven't seen a white
Christmas since can't remember when.

Old December 26th 07, 01:07 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Not my house exactly, but looking up my street at night.
No palm trees here in Winnipeg!
Cheers,
Nelson

Old December 26th 07, 06:11 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Snowed heavily earlier today. Odd for this time of year, but the kids are
loving it. Probably won't last overnight.

Old December 26th 07, 10:51 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

"Nelson Gietz" wrote in message
Not my house exactly, but looking up my street at night.
No palm trees here in Winnipeg!

On the other hand, I've never seen palm trees that looked so beautiful..

Old December 26th 07, 01:50 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

"Gary Tayman" wrote in message
Wherever you are, you may have snow, you may have rain, it may be a sunny
though cold day, but I hope you are all having a great time.

In a discussion elsewhere I took a photo of my house. Not quite on
Christmas, but a day or two ago. Decorated and the lights are on, but
it's still daylight and they don't show up well. In any case, from our
house to yours . . .

Gary,
Merry Christmas! Nice T bird. 390 FE I imagine? I see you have the
mechanical affliction as well as radios. I spy the red tool chest....
Mark

Old December 26th 07, 04:42 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

May as well join the crowd.
This was my house on Christmas evening.
I hope everyone here had a great day!!

Neil S.

Ham House Tom Ring Antenna 13 September 23rd 06 12:02 PM
From My House To Your House w3cqh Homebrew 0 November 30th 04 08:03 PM
Sirius audiovox antenna for house - house antenna or car? Which & where to point? Terry Parker Broadcasting 0 July 20th 04 10:12 PM
Sirius audiovox antenna for house - house antenna or car? Which & where to point? Terry Parker Shortwave 0 July 20th 04 10:12 PM
Merry Christmas A Christmas gift to everyone Steve Stone Shortwave 1 December 20th 03 05:43 AM