Old April 8th 08, 11:25 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Default Radio shop, not mine

This picture was sent to me by a friend. It does motivate me to clean up my
shop.

--
Tom Mills
The better-quality electrons flow in a vacuum. _] | }

Old April 9th 08, 01:20 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

"Tom Mills" wrote in message
This picture was sent to me by a friend. It does motivate me to clean up
my shop.

--
Tom Mills
The better-quality electrons flow in a vacuum. _] | }

Damn... how did they get a pic of MY shop???

Old April 9th 08, 03:18 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Brenda Ann wrote:

"Tom Mills" wrote in message
This picture was sent to me by a friend. It does motivate me to clean up
my shop.

--
Tom Mills
The better-quality electrons flow in a vacuum. _] | }

Damn... how did they get a pic of MY shop???

With one of those new spy satellites. ;-)

--
aioe.org is home to cowards and terrorists

Add this line to your news proxy nfilter.dat file
* drop Path:*aioe.org!not-for-mail to drop all aioe.org traffic.

http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Use any search engine other than Google till they stop polluting USENET
with porn and junk commercial SPAM
Old April 9th 08, 03:19 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Tom Mills wrote:

This picture was sent to me by a friend. It does motivate me to clean up my
shop.

My shop looks better than that, and it went through three hurricanes.

Old April 9th 08, 09:39 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

Use any search engine other than Google till they stop polluting USENET
with porn and junk commercial SPAM

I mainly use AltaVista anyway, have done since '95 and can't seem to break
the habit!

Old April 9th 08, 04:48 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

"Tom Mills" wrote in message
This picture was sent to me by a friend. It does motivate me to clean up
my
shop.

--
Tom Mills
The better-quality electrons flow in a vacuum. _] | }

OUCH! I thought mine was bad. Here are two shots of my work area.
DON

Attached Thumbnails
Radio shop, not mine-work1.jpg  Radio shop, not mine-work2.jpg
Old April 11th 08, 03:12 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

"Tom Mills" wrote in message
This picture was sent to me by a friend. It does motivate me to clean up
my shop.

Its almost "rat pack".

Old April 20th 08, 11:25 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

In article ,
"Tom Mills" wrote:

This picture was sent to me by a friend. It does motivate me to clean up my
shop.

Is this after the earthquake?