Old June 5th 08, 03:50 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Default Ya'llkenhavyerkats. WARNING: new moon TONIGHT

"exray" wrote in message
Buck Frobisher wrote:
'nuff said

I was wondering...

There was also an outbreak on ARF today but of course the threads were all
deleted as is customary there.

It's not a coincidence, Bill. The same people go berserk on a regular
basis, get surprisingly rude and churlish with each other, then blame their
own bad behavious on each other.

There's only you and me on here that still have the good sense that was
given them, and that's you, and me. And I'm not sure about you.

BF

Old June 5th 08, 04:08 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

In article ,
"Buck Frobisher" wrote:

"exray" wrote in message
Buck Frobisher wrote:
'nuff said

I was wondering...

There was also an outbreak on ARF today but of course the threads were all
deleted as is customary there.

It's not a coincidence, Bill. The same people go berserk on a regular
basis, get surprisingly rude and churlish with each other, then blame their
own bad behavious on each other.

There's only you and me on here that still have the good sense that was
given them, and that's you, and me. And I'm not sure about you.

While Bill has retained his good sense through thick and thin, I think
you could do with a little introspection Buck.

Regards,

John Byrns

Old June 5th 08, 05:55 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

John Byrns wrote:

There's only you and me on here that still have the good sense that was
given them, and that's you, and me. And I'm not sure about you.

While Bill has retained his good sense through thick and thin, I think
you could do with a little introspection Buck.

Regards,

John Byrns

Whoa! Given that appraisal John really must not like you, Frank

(John, where do I mail the check?)

-Banned Bill
Old June 5th 08, 06:17 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

"exray" wrote in message
Whoa! Given that appraisal John really must not like you, Frank

(John, where do I mail the check?)

-Banned Bill

Bill! You are being surPRISingly picayune!

Old June 7th 08, 08:29 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

John,

After reading your many threads, you sound the "HAL" computer on 2001 Space
Odyssey, with a lobotomy.

One thing that this newsgroup confirms, that you are not living off the grid
somewhere in the middle of Montana since you are wired!

All I have to say after reading your condescending thread targeted at
Michael, you are a sick puppy, and please get some help!

Omer

"John Byrns" wrote in message
In article ,

Old June 7th 08, 09:22 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Omer S wrote:
John,

After reading your many threads, you sound the "HAL" computer on 2001 Space
Odyssey, with a lobotomy.

One thing that this newsgroup confirms, that you are not living off the grid
somewhere in the middle of Montana since you are wired!

All I have to say after reading your condescending thread targeted at
Michael, you are a sick puppy, and please get some help!

Omer

Still trying to earn Usenet credibility by randomly trashing people out
of the blue, huh Omer?

-ex
Old June 7th 08, 07:02 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Michael seems to be suffering from quite a few health problems. Is
Michael the only participant in this group that is suffering from various
problems? Reading the group I get that impression, do most people that
encounter problems with their health drop out of the group, while Michael
has decided to tough it out?

Regards,

John Byrns

Who the hell is John that he has the right to talk about someone like that?!

Should we just sit on our hands and let the yahoos have a field day here, or
are we going to stay on topic and cultivate this forum with nurturing ideas
and problem solving?

Omer

BTW I still miss your presence on ARF

John is a clear example of how a litlle knowledge in a subject is more
detrimental than k

Old June 7th 08, 07:09 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Omer S wrote:
Michael seems to be suffering from quite a few health problems. Is
Michael the only participant in this group that is suffering from various
problems? Reading the group I get that impression, do most people that
encounter problems with their health drop out of the group, while Michael
has decided to tough it out?

Regards,

John Byrns

Who the hell is John that he has the right to talk about someone like that?!

Should we just sit on our hands and let the yahoos have a field day here, or
are we going to stay on topic and cultivate this forum with nurturing ideas
and problem solving?

Omer

I consider both the fellows to be good contributors but unfortunately
Michael A's illnesses keep him away much of the time, if not only in
good spirit.

BTW I still miss your presence on ARF

-Bill

..
Old June 8th 08, 02:17 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Default Ya'llkenhavyerkats.

Jeffrey D Angus wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

I take care of Maggie when my dad & step mom can't be home.
She likes to pose for ANY camera, too.

I post a picture of my dig, but I'd need a wide angle lens to get
all of him in the picture. He's an 8 year old rottweiller that
weighs 142 lbs.

'post a picture of my dig'? It must be the weekend. ;-)

This morning I took him to the vet for some "fixing". No, he's\already
neutered. But he had a skin flap that suddenly went from strawberry
size to orange size. It was time to have it removed.

He's back home now and crashed out on the floor. I recognized the
look on his face. I used to have roommates that looked like that
when they were loaded.

At least you didn't try to fix Honkers, yourself! ;-)

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Sporadic E is the Earth's aluminum foil beanie for the 'global warming'
sheep.
Old June 8th 08, 10:23 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

"exray" wrote in message

Still trying to earn Usenet credibility by randomly trashing people out of
the blue, huh Omer?

Yes, that's why he and Michael T. earned a place in my killfile long ago,
along with the other hateful small animal torturers.

John H.