Old March 27th 10, 08:46 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Default Test -- new workbench

Testing... my new workbench, finished a few month's back.

Pete

Attached Thumbnails
Test -- new workbench-th_workbench%5B1%5D.jpg
Old March 27th 10, 08:51 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Testing, resizing...

Attached Thumbnails
Test -- new workbench-dscf0657-1%5B1%5D.jpg
Old March 27th 10, 08:56 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

One more test...

Resizing photos.

Old March 28th 10, 07:03 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Pete Bertini wrote:
One more test...

Resizing photos.

I spy with my little eye, something with the letters H & P.

Nice collections of stuff. The tracking generators are a
nice touch.

Jeff

--
“Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity.”
Frank Leahy, Head coach, Notre Dame 1941-1954

http://www.stay-connect.com
Old March 28th 10, 10:39 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

"Jeffrey D Angus" wrote in message
Pete Bertini wrote:
One more test...

Resizing photos.

I spy with my little eye, something with the letters H & P.

Nice collections of stuff. The tracking generators are a
nice touch.

Jeff

--
“Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity.”
Frank Leahy, Head coach, Notre Dame 1941-1954

http://www.stay-connect.com

Thankies... I'm appreciating better grade test gear more and more.
Not that it will make a bad tech into a good one, but they help one
understand how things work, providing one knows what to expect
in the first place.... catch 22 situation

Old March 30th 10, 01:14 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

God, I'm jealous.... :-)

"Pete Bertini" wrote in message
One more test...

Resizing photos.

Old March 30th 10, 02:46 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

On 3/30/2010 7:14 AM, Bill Morris wrote:
God, I'm jealous.... :-)

Hey Pete, you think this should wind Bill up even more?

*grins*

The work bench prior to the move.

Jeff

Old March 31st 10, 01:34 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

"Jeffrey Angus" wrote in message
On 3/30/2010 7:14 AM, Bill Morris wrote:
God, I'm jealous.... :-)

Hey Pete, you think this should wind Bill up even more?

*grins*

The work bench prior to the move.

Jeff

Are you in that picture Jeff? Kinda like where in the
world is Waldo! You certainly have a lot of irons on
the fire at one time!

Pete

Old March 31st 10, 05:51 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Pete Bertini wrote:
Are you in that picture Jeff? Kinda like where in the
world is Waldo! You certainly have a lot of irons on
the fire at one time!

No, I was taking the picture. But yeah, lots of things going
on at once.

Jeff

Crosley workbench Ken G. Radio Photos 2 June 8th 07 04:36 AM
workbench radio projects Russell King Homebrew 0 March 29th 07 10:32 AM
EB5AGV WEB update: workbench EB5AGV Equipment 0 January 7th 07 12:05 AM
WTB: Electronic Workbench David J Windisch Homebrew 2 May 25th 04 05:33 AM
WTB: Electronic Workbench David J Windisch Homebrew 0 May 22nd 04 11:35 AM