Old January 26th 12, 12:36 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Default My Radiola 60

I did my best to make the beast look original, taking a lot of time to
strip, sand, restain and repaint the trim. The lid, regardless of how it
looks in the pic, is not blond, it's the same as the rest of the cabinet.
The veneer patch is not so good, but it IS the first time that I've ever
attempted anything like that. Hopefully, I'll get better. At any rate,
this one's a keeper.

Old January 27th 12, 01:28 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Brenda Ann wrote:
I did my best to make the beast look original, taking a lot of time to
strip, sand, restain and repaint the trim. The lid, regardless of how it
looks in the pic, is not blond, it's the same as the rest of the
cabinet. The veneer patch is not so good, but it IS the first time that
I've ever attempted anything like that. Hopefully, I'll get better.
At any rate, this one's a keeper.

Great, Brenda. I guess there aren't many of them to be found over there.

-Bill
Old January 27th 12, 04:50 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

"Bill M" wrote in message ...

Great, Brenda. I guess there aren't many of them to be found over there.

-Bill

I don't get ANY radios over here. I have buy them all either from the
newsgroup folks or from ebay. So, automatically they're substantially priced
out of the market by the time I get them refurbished.

Old January 28th 12, 01:06 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Brenda Ann wrote:

"Bill M" wrote in message ...

Great, Brenda. I guess there aren't many of them to be found over there.

-Bill

I don't get ANY radios over here. I have buy them all either from the
newsgroup folks or from ebay. So, automatically they're substantially
priced out of the market by the time I get them refurbished.

I know the feeling.
-Bill (fellow Zone 8er)

radiola III Ian Smith Boatanchors 0 May 9th 08 08:18 PM
Inside Radiola 26 Ken G. Radio Photos 0 November 21st 07 01:26 AM
Radiola 26 front Ken G. Radio Photos 0 November 21st 07 01:22 AM
Radiola 26 catacomb top Ken G. Radio Photos 0 November 21st 07 01:19 AM
RCA Radiola 32 DC Art Radio Photos 5 July 31st 07 12:09 AM