Old September 13th 06, 05:52 AM posted to alt.firefighters,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.radio.scanner,misc.emerg-services
L. L. is offline

Default Dynamite bought the twin towers down say 73 top professors...I get it, you'll wait till you hear it from Katie Couric.

"Mike Painter" wrote in message
.. .
L. wrote:
"You" wrote in message
In article ,
"Mike Painter" wrote:

Toto the Dog wrote:
Each tower had 40 huge steel columns running up the centre. If the
booms you can hear during the collapse were the floors hitting each
other and not demolition charges why were these steel columns not
left standing but found at the debris pile in uniform 30 foot
lengths? Why weren't those columns standing after the floors had
suposedly 'slid down' around them?

Here's one of the columns:
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/2...dcolumnfy6.jpg

That's a picture of something but please give us the pictures and
information on
a "debris pile in uniform 30 foot lengths"

As for the "huge steel columns"
"The unique structure of the WTC towers exaggerated the problems
caused by
the weakened steel. The towers had a lightweight "perimeter tube"
design consisting of 244 exterior columns of 36 cm square steel box
section on 100
cm centers, with 95% of the structure's interior consisting of
nothing but
air Within this perimeter tube design there was a 27m by 40m core,
designed to provide additional support to the tower."

I don't consider 36 cm (less than 15 inches) huge in that context.

Maaybe it never occured to this Dufus, that these columns were built
in 30Ft lengths and bolted together, or welded, as the building was
erected. Since these columns were all designed to be in
"Compression", when the lateral failure of the Exterior Tube
happened, they would naturally come out of compression, and break at
their 30 Ft original lengths. Duhh, this is first Year Structural
Engineer stuff, but I guess it would be beyound, the comprehension
of the above, GED Dufus.......

It doesn't matter to them - all they want to do is ignore the obvious
and try to stir up ****. What they fail to see is when they ignore
the facts - it makes them look like the assholes they are.

Personally, I hate seeing all this 9/11 stuff being restirred. Not
because of disrespect - but because it makes me want to go out and
destroy all those rag heads for causing the deaths of so many
innocent people. IMHO - we're treating them with kid gloves, even
those who now reside in this country "supposedly" legally. I don't
trust a one of them. WAR IS WAR. They didn't give a **** about who
they hurt or killed - why the hell should "I" care if they all die? I
DON'T. Their so called religion is about peace.........
ROFLMAO......... PEACE MY ASS........ Its their way or no way. ****
THEM ALL - AND ANYONE who wants to side with them even if making
conspiracy twists to try to say those ragheads had nothing to do with
it.

Now you have some idea of why most of that reagion wants to kill all of
us. For over a generation "Made in USA" was on the bombs that killed them
and the planes that dropped.
The ones who *DON'T THINK* react just as you do.

Sorry dude, MY line of thinking - DIDN"T INVITE THOSE COCK SUCKERS HERE TO
KILL. "I" had nothing against them until they pulled this **** off. AND for
that - I will NEVER forgive them. They all deserve to die. Even their brand
of religion is "flawed".

I guess you're one of those who would open the gates to allow them all to
move in and the Mexicans too - huh?

Dude - I DO think - every ****ing day about those 3000 + killed.

L.

Old September 13th 06, 05:36 PM posted to alt.firefighters,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.radio.scanner,misc.emerg-services

L. wrote:
snip

Now you have some idea of why most of that reagion wants to kill all
of us. For over a generation "Made in USA" was on the bombs that
killed them and the planes that dropped.
The ones who *DON'T THINK* react just as you do.

Sorry dude, MY line of thinking - DIDN"T INVITE THOSE COCK SUCKERS
HERE TO KILL. "I" had nothing against them until they pulled this
**** off. AND for that - I will NEVER forgive them. They all deserve
to die. Even their brand of religion is "flawed".

And the women and children who have died every day from bombs, bullets and
starvation since the first gulf war had nothing to do with 9/11.
In fact there probably were no people from Iraq on the planes and *you* buy
some of your gas from the country with the most people represented Saudi,
Arabia.

I doubt you know enought about your religion to call Islam flawed.

I guess you're one of those who would open the gates to allow them
all to move in and the Mexicans too - huh?

"I had nothing against them" is similar to BillCosby's "I have nothing
against them" in his classic monolog on bigotry.
I suppose you feel that way against the German's, Japanese, British, Native
American's and others who have killed far more Americans than were killed in
9/11.

Dude - I DO think - every ****ing day about those 3000 + killed.

And they think about the tens of thousands who hve died at the hand of
American arms.

L.

Old September 13th 06, 07:43 PM posted to alt.firefighters,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.radio.scanner,misc.emerg-services

"Mike Painter" wrote in message
. ..

Dude - I DO think - every ****ing day about those 3000 + killed.

And they think about the tens of thousands who hve died at the hand of
American arms.

That is why they call it "war", and that is unfortunately how you win wars.
Every "real" leader i.e. Patton, have known this for a long time. There is no
such thing as a "surgical" war. I dont care how careful you are. Those ragheads
have been terrorizing, and blowing people up for a long, long time. Its time to
end it, no matter what it takes. If we dont, your grandkids will be praying to
Allah someday. Phrase from the Koran: " By the sword ye shall convert"
And these *******s are seeing to it. Kill them ALL now, no matter what it
takes ( Period ). But unfortunately we dont even need to have the ragheads
ruin us,, the bleeding hearts in this country are already doing it for them.

Old September 13th 06, 08:52 PM posted to alt.firefighters,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.radio.scanner,misc.emerg-services

Jeff wrote:
[...]

Gosh, where have I heard that before. I remember, it was when we were
trying to stop the domionos by fighting in Viet Nam.

Phrases from the bible,
Matthew 10:34
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace,
but a sword.

Luke 12:51
Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but
rather division: For from henceforth there shall be five in one house
divided, three against two, and two against three. The father shall be
divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against
the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against
her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Luke 22:36
He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

Old September 13th 06, 10:37 PM posted to alt.firefighters,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.radio.scanner,misc.emerg-services
L. L. is offline

"Jeff" wrote in message

[...]

Now THAT I can agree with! Especially the last part.

L.

Old September 13th 06, 11:05 PM posted to alt.firefighters,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.radio.scanner,misc.emerg-services
L. L. is offline

"Mike Painter" wrote in message
. ..
L. wrote:
snip

[...]

YOU do not know me. I don't know YOU either - so do NOT suppose you can tell
me how I can think or feel. I do NOT have anything against ANY people. It is
not "me" who is declaring the wars - but since they found it in their liking
to come here and kill - then they shall be killed. And I'm not suggesting
the women or children - but the murderous pricks who did it or want to
perpetuate it. WHO are YOU to offer an excuse? They'd slit your throat in a
heart beat. They don't give a **** about you either. OR is it you're one of
them?

Yes, their religion IS flawed. They want to die to receive 70 virgins and so
on? What the hell's with that? They don't even use the women here - they
keep them covered up. And as for "Virgins" - don't those dumb *******s know
that once used - they're no longer virgins? On the other hand - who's
suggesting they're virgin "women". They suck each other off enough - could
be men, goats, donkeys, camels, etc.

There is NOTHING you're going to tell me to want to forgive that yellow
bellied low life prick and all his cock sucking buddies. Again, much as I
don't like Bush, at least he goes out in public - not hiding in caves. OBL
is a Yellow Bellied ASS HOLE. Were it not for his money - he'd be just
another piece of ****.

Forget the Bible versuses dude - they do me no good. Christ isn't here - nor
is God - to stop this craziness - nor will they be. They've been coming to
earth for "centuries" - they've not arrived yet. Furthermore - it is said
that Christ himself will rise against the anti Christ - so that makes him
too - a "warrior". So don't portray me as evil when the Prince of Peace is
to do the same thing. Peace - that is such a joke. There hasn't been peace
on this earth since Cain and Abel - and never will be! Yeah, it would be
nice if one day soon - someone could say - "OK - all people - put down your
weapons - there is peace on earth from today on" and it "happens". NEVER
..... that is such wishful thinking. Any smart religious person knows we'll
not see Peace any time soon. As many churches as there are, bibles, korans,
etc - supposedly teaching Peace and Love - for all these centuries - did ya
ever take notice - it isn't happening? It just doesn't work that way. I
don't care how many cops, preachers, priests, nuns, etc - you have - there
will be NO peace. The **** is worse now than ever. Some may say the end of
the world - so be it. But when each of us die, it's always the "end of the
world" that dying person's world - so who's to say it is "THE" end of
"EARTH"? Where "all" mankind dies at once or there abouts. Where ALL things
cease to exist - including troubles? The only way this world will end is
when our resources run out, the sun goes black, we nuke each other to death
so the clouds do suffocate the earth from all living conditions.

See, this is where YOU TOO are flawed - They want US to practice THEIR
religion - or else. THEY HATE CHRISTIANS, JEWS and I can't recall the last
one. SO - they've included ALL but themselves. How convenient. And they're
"peaceful"? PEACEFUL - MY ASS. Christians are also out there pounding the
pavement to shove religion down people's throats. So, it could be deemed yet
another "religious" war. You bible carriers always switch to a bible when
things don't go your way. Those versuses from days gone by aren't going to
save your ass should they come knocking.

L.

Old September 14th 06, 01:25 AM posted to alt.firefighters,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.radio.scanner,misc.emerg-services

Jeff wrote:
[...]

Lets try to compare apples to apples, instead of apples to potatoes.

Phrases from the bible,
Matthew 10:34
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace,
but a sword.

Luke 12:51
Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but
rather division: For from henceforth there shall be five in one house
divided, three against two, and two against three. The father shall be
divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against
the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against
her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Luke 22:36
He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

That's cute,,, relevance??

Old September 14th 06, 01:32 AM posted to alt.firefighters,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.radio.scanner,misc.emerg-services
L. L. is offline

"Mike Painter" wrote in message
. ..

And the women and children who have died every day from bombs, bullets
and
starvation since the first gulf war had nothing to do with 9/11.
In fact there probably were no people from Iraq on the planes and *you*
buy some of your gas from the country with the most people represented
Saudi, Arabia.

The "Gulf war" as you said, had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11. I'll
agree with you there. That was a whole different story. However - HAD they
allowed the General in charge to finish the job, THIS Iraq war may not be
happening.

I doubt you know enought about your religion to call Islam flawed.

I never pretended, admitted to or claimed to be a "religious" finatic or
"follower" if you will. Not of "Christianity", Buddhism (sp?), any others
and CERTAINLY not "Islam". But - I DO know what I've seen and heard with my
own ears and eyes. Those pricks want all who do NOT follow Islam - to die.
They are NOT practicing a "peaceful" religion as much as they'd love to
think. So, if you think Islam is so great - why don't YOU go to Afghanistan
and join OBL and take what comes to you. You "seem" to support it in
defending it.

I suppose you feel that way against the German's, Japanese, British,
Native American's and others who have killed far more Americans than were
killed in 9/11.

Eh - I think your history is a bit ****ed up. It is the people who came to
America - who KILLED the "Native" Americans. WE essentially took their land
off them and in the end - they have like maybe a millionth of what they once
owned. I'm not proud of that - but THAT is history!

As to the other wars - were it not for a nut case like Hitler - just as
Saddam and the Japanese leader whose name I've forgotten - those wars may
never have been fought. Never did "I" say I agreed with them. BUT since they
were started - those fruit cakes had to be stopped. THEY alone are
responsible for the loss of innocent lives. ANYONE who "starts" a war -
wears the blood. Now, as for THIS Iraq war - I have in past posts and shall
in this one - DETEST it. I didn't agree with it then nor do I now. BUT - I
DO AND WILL support our troops. They're doing what they are sent to do -
even if "they" don't agree with it. OBL and that dick head from N. Korea are
the two latest nuts that need dealt with. NOT so much the people - but the
assholes that are convincing them. What I DID agree to - is going to
Afghanistan to find OBL and deliver his cold dead sorry ass on a silver
stretcher. BUT Bush lost track of that and went wondering on to Iraq. We
should have devoted ALL resources to finish that first job. Had we done
that - OBL and his dick sucking buds might all be dead now - and with no
leader with "money" - maybe the other "rag heads" would stop their fateful
dreaming.

Dude - I DO think - every ****ing day about those 3000 + killed.

And they think about the tens of thousands who hve died at the hand of
American arms.

They died because others were attacked first and we stuck our nose in to
defend those being attacked - in whatever manner. REMEMBER - we even helped
Iraq at one time - against Iran. Strange - how we now battle in Iraq AND in
the U.N. at least for now - with their foe as well - Iran. THAT is our
problem - we ALWAYS stick our nose in. Those assholes in that area have been
fighting for CENTURIES. WHO the hell are WE to think WE will stop it in a
couple years? It ain't never going to happen. PEACE in the middle east is a
wild dream at best.

At one point WE even armed the Taliban......... We essentially fought
Russian equipped armies via the Taliban. We get bit in the ass every damned
time we help ANYONE. We need to let them fight it out - kill each other off
if it makes them happy. THEN mop up when they start looking in our
direction. IF they want to commit genocide in that area - far be it from me
to stop them OR care. There's nothing we're going to do to stop it with
absolute certainty. I'm not totally heartless - I DO feel for the kids and
women. IF they could be removed, I'd say do it and let those assholes have
at it.

Furthermore - EVERY country - who has capabilities to make arms - SELLS
them. SO, be it the U.S., Russia, N. Korea, whoever........... it is not
necessarily the "maker" of those bombs who is "responsible" for the innocent
lives being taken. Just because YOU buy a gun from Smith and Wesson -
doesn't make THEM guilty for your committing murder. THAT analogy you used
is a bit off based.......... IF Israel bombs the **** out of Palestine, it's
not OUR fault they used stuff they bought from us! WE didn't "pull" the
trigger. Does it make it right? NO - but that is a fact of life.

L.

Old September 14th 06, 02:27 AM posted to alt.firefighters,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.radio.scanner,misc.emerg-services
L. L. is offline

Jeff wrote:
[...]

There is none! That is the problem. He quotes them pretty easily - probably
reading word for word - but himself doesn't know the significance. He blasts
ME for blasting "Islam" - hahahahaha ROFLMAO.
The Bible itself - from that which I do know and had preached to me - has
ALWAYS alluded to war in many areas. So - that "history" book is telling us
that THOSE people have been at it forever and WE are not going to stop it.
You would "think" that over all those centuries, someone - one of their many
leaders - would have said enough is enough. Even if they "get" one - the
poor ******* is assassinated - further proving peace is not desired. They
don't want "us" interfering. So, let them go on - we can watch via CNN -
ring side seats.

Maybe the "true" Islam is peaceful - but "I" speak of the perhaps twisted
version of "Islam" being preached by these murderous PRICKS. Where NO ONE
but them - should exist. IF that isn't a bunch of psychos, I don't know what
is.

Infidels are we? OK......... I've stated my title for them before and will
do so again - Cock sucking yellow bellied rag head *******s. They hate those
who don't follow the Koran or at least their "twisted" version of it? OK -
how's this - shove the Koran up your ass. Go ahead and hate me - who gives a
****? IF I cared, I sure in hell wouldn't be defaming those ass holes. You
never see them with women, and they look like they've never bathed in like
their life time. So, yeah, I think I have them pegged pretty close.

Regardless what is happening today - they "still" show - that they prefer
"civilian" targets over "military" targets. Buses, market places, weddings,
etc. SO - it is easy to see they are truly YELLOW. Have I "offended" anyone
yet? If you're "innocent" - then this doesn't pertain to you. If you're
among the supporters of those murderous pricks - then may you be next to get
what they have coming.

L.