Old September 9th 06, 12:55 PM posted to alt.firefighters,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.radio.scanner,misc.emerg-services
L. L. is offline

Default Dynamite bought the twin towers down say 73 top professors...I get it, you'll wait till you hear it from Katie Couric.

Your lame ass excuse below is NOT sufficient reason to be perpetuating BULL
****. There is NO REASONABLE explanation for continuing that BULL ****
story - regardless your claims. So YOU are the "****ing idiot" for choosing
to place yourself in as a part of it - even in "spreading" it. "YOU" helping
to spread the bull **** is just as much a slap in the face of all who
suffered in what ever manner.

YES - by continuing to pass it along - YOU ARE getting sick satisfaction by
trying to prove your own sick point. Obviously you MUST believe it to pass
it on. MOST anyone would say that is bull **** and let it drop at that -
case closed. And as I said in another post - if you do NOT believe it, then
why perpetuate it? You dumb asses who do this **** - are so full of it, you
have no clue......... hell, even the stories don't hold up, they change.
That in itself spells BULL ****. If YOU aren't smart enough to figure that
out - then YOU are the ****ing idiot - not me. And I'm sure many in here
would agree with that.

Maybe you're just trying to get your 15 minutes of fame trying to make your
case, I don't know - but you FAILED. All you did was bring up bad memories
and make yourself out to be a real ASS HOLE. IF YOU DO NOT believe in your
heart the crap you're spreading - then leave this crap die - don't keep
trying to push it. THAT would prove you do NOT believe it. Your words
below - are NOT an apology for bringing this up and even at at that - you
seem to still try to push the point in doing so. HOW LAME.

Also, you didn't seem to send anything along with it to SHOW that you didn't
believe it! You could have said something to the effect of - "here is what I
found - provided the link(s) - and said - UNBELIEVABLE. Hows that for a
bunch of crap?" Just to let people know what was out there and let them
debate it IF they chose. Maybe that was your "intention". BUT your "method"
tends to lean in the direction of you "believing' it. YOU are the one who
made the post - NOT ME. BLAME YOURSELF for the image you portrayed. IF I say
something stupid on line - and I have - then that makes me the fool and I
must face up to it and in the past - I have - including personal apologies
(takes a real man to do that). BUT THIS BABY IS YOUR DOING. WE ARE ONLY
CALLING YOU ON YOUR OWN WORDS AND WHAT SEEMS TO BE YOUR APPARENT BELIEFS.

Since you didn't include a reference to whom you were asking of them
accusing you - then it seems reasonable to believe that more than I have
gathered the same opinion. Therefore - being accused? Well dude - if the
shoe fits - wear it. Again - it was YOU who posted the stupid ****. NOT US.

L.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Are you accusing me of getting some sort of sick satisfaction from
dragging out 9-11 when I know families are the victims are bound to
read it at some point? **** you, what's in it for me, I'm relaying
information the mass media won't. Go switch on the TV and shut up you
****ing idiot.

Building 7 - never hit by a plane but it collapsed!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPDNPJAr_Ao

No steel framed building has ever collapsed by fire EVER! The owner of
the WTC, who took billions in insurance for the 9-11 attacks on the
compund he bought 6 months earlier said on TV the fire service 'pulled
the building and you have seen Building 7 falling straight all the way
down like a demolition. It takes 2 weeks to wire a building for
demolition, so how did invisible men manage it in 7 hours with the
entire Manhatten emergency service population in the vacinity?

Old September 9th 06, 01:47 PM posted to alt.firefighters,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.radio.scanner,misc.emerg-services

9/11 Revisited - There were EXPLOSIONS?...

Old September 9th 06, 01:58 PM posted to alt.firefighters,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.radio.scanner,misc.emerg-services

You could be anyone. You could be involved, so what if I have an
interest in the World Trade Centre? Find your own interests instead of
trying to stop me having one for whatever reason. I'm not saying planes
didn't hit the towers, I'm saying it was a cover for their controlled
demolition.Those towers were packed to the hilt with explosives all the
way down, 73 professors agree. Firefighters heard the explosions,
everyone one heard the explosions, you can hear them going off on every
level as the tower was blown to dust on every floor as it came down.
Why else would concrete and everything else be blown to dust

911 REVISITED It's all in this video:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...57809939&q=911

Old September 9th 06, 02:05 PM posted to alt.firefighters,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.radio.scanner,misc.emerg-services

wrote in message oups.com...

No steel framed building has ever collapsed by fire EVER! The owner of

That "is" the whole point. The WTC was NOT a typical steel frame
building. Most Hi Rises make use of huge steel girders at there center and
encase these girders in tons of rebar and and more tons of concrete to form
massive support columns. Then floors are laid, attached to these massive
columns. The only way to bring "them" down is to take out the support
columns. The WTC bldgs. were of a totally different design. They built
those bldgs. using a technique where the exterior walls "were" built as the
supporting structure. The bldgs. had no massive center columns to fall back
on. Once you take out a huge section ( by a large airplane ) you remove
the support from everything above it. And then its just a matter of time
before things start falling. Its really too bad the bldgs were built that way.
If they had been conventional design, they would have had very bad
damage to a couple floors, but they wouldnt have fallen. And the death
toll would have been much, much less.

Jeff

Old September 9th 06, 02:15 PM posted to alt.firefighters,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.radio.scanner,misc.emerg-services

ups.com...

wrote in message
[...]

Really, can you give us a cite for this? BTW when you cut and paste a video
together just using the audio and video you want someone to see (switching
shots frequently so no one gets the true context of the video) it isn't
worth much. And now we come to Dr. David Ray Griffin.

David Ray Griffin grew up in a small town in Oregon, where he was an active
participant in his Disciples of Christ church. After deciding to become a
minister, Griffin entered Northwest Christian College, but became
disenchanted with the conservative-fundamentalist theology that was taught
there. While getting his master's degree in counseling from the University
of Oregon, Griffin attended a lecture series delivered by Paul Tillich at
the Graduate Theological Union in Berkeley, California. At this time,
Griffin made his decision to focus on philosophical theology. He eventually
attended the Claremont Graduate University, where Griffin received his Ph.D.
in 1970.

Yes after Dr. Griffin explained physics and structural engineering to us I
now know that Bush did it!

--
"Anybody who deliberately propagandizes with lies should be held up to scorn
and ridicule" - Al Franken

Old September 9th 06, 02:37 PM posted to alt.firefighters,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.radio.scanner,misc.emerg-services

wrote in message
oups.com...
The following letter was sent today by Kevin Ryan of Underwriters
Laboratories to Frank Gayle of the National Institute of Standards and
Technology (NIST) . Underwriters Laboratories is the company that
certified the steel components used in the construction of the World
Trade Center towers. The information in this letter is of great
importance.

Dr. Gayle,

Having recently reviewed your team's report of 10/19/04, I felt the
need to contact you directly.

As I'm sure you know, the company I work for certified the steel
components used in the construction of the WTC buildings. [..]

We know that the steel components were certified to ASTM E119. The time
temperature curves for this standard require the samples to be exposed
to temperatures around 2000F for several hours. And as we all agree,
the steel applied met those specifications. Additionally, I think we
can all agree that even un-fireproofed steel will not melt until
reaching red-hot temperatures of nearly 3000F (2). Why Dr. Brown would
imply that 2000F would melt the high-grade steel used in those
buildings makes no sense at all. [..]

This story just does not add up. If steel from those buildings did
soften or melt, I'm sure we can all agree that this was certainly not
due to jet fuel fires of any kind, let alone the briefly burning fires
in those towers. That fact should be of great concern to all Americans.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...rt icleId=236

This is great --- except that it is all a lie.

Kevin Ryan
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kevin Ryan is a former Site Manager for Environmental Health Laboratories in
South Bend, Indiana, a subsidiary of Underwriters Labs(UL) responsible for
water testing. He was fired after publicly challenging UL's conclusions
regarding the collapse of the WTC.

Contents
[hide]
a.. 1 Research
b.. 2 Activism
c.. 3 Media coverage
d.. 4 External links

[edit]
Research
Ryan said that in the WTC towers case, UL was the company that certified the
steel used in construction of the two towers. Although Ryan was not was not
involved in the certification for the steel used in the World Trade Centers,
he claimed to have been given information, both verbally and in writing,
about UL's involvement in in these activities.

However the company's spokesman Paul M. Baker stated "UL does not certify
structural steel, such as the beams, columns and trusses used in World Trade
Center". In a paper entitled "Propping Up the War on Terror: Lies About the
WTC by NIST and Underwriters Laboratories", Ryan states that this statement
by UL is misleading.

The NIST also said that steel is not certified and "UL did not certify any
steel as suggested. In fact, in U.S. practice, steel is not certified at
all; rather structural assemblies are tested for their fire resistance
rating in accordance with a standard procedure such as ASTM E 119 (see
NCSTAR 1-6B). That the steel was "certified ... to 2000 degrees Fahrenheit
for six hours" is simply not true." [1]

But Ryan never stated that the steel was certified for six hours.

The NIST also states that steel heated to 2000 degrees Fahrenheit "softens
and its strength reduces to roughly 10 percent of its room temperature
value."[2]

Ryan has responded to the UL statements, noting that they directly
contradict statements made by UL's CEO, Loring Knoblauch [3].

Ryan wrote to Dr. Frank Gayle urging him to clarify his findings on the
causes of structure collapse of the towers, copying the letter to David Ray
Griffin, author of The New Pearl Harbor, and to Catherine Austin Fitts, who
is a member of the 911Truth.org board. Gayle was, at the time, the Deputy
Chief of the Metallurgy Division, Material Science and Engineering
Laboratory, at the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
Gayle headed the "NIST and the World Trade Center" project.

In Ryan's letter, he claimed that a subsequent report from NIST ignored
Gayle's initial findings that weak steel was not the contributing factor in
the collapse of the towers. Ryan stated: "Your comments suggest that the
steel was probably exposed to temperatures of only about 500 °F (250 °C)."

Ryan admitted that he wrote to Dr. Gayle on his own capacity and not on
behalf of his employer, UL. Subsequently, UL disavowed Ryan's expertise
because he was not employed in the Fire Protection Department and fired him.

Old September 9th 06, 03:31 PM posted to alt.firefighters,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.radio.scanner,misc.emerg-services

"Jeff" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...

[...]

Did you ever see the pictures of the WWII bomber that hit the Empire State
Building? It was bad but, just as you said, the building didn't fall and
the damage was repaired without too much trouble.

Hey wait, maybe that was an "inside job" too!

Old September 9th 06, 03:46 PM posted to alt.firefighters,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.radio.scanner,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.emerg-services

"Cubdriver" usenet AT danford.net wrote in message
On 8 Sep 2006 05:31:52 -0700, wrote:

Around 75 top professors and leading scientists believe the attacks
were puppeteered by war mongers in the White House to justify the
invasion and the occupation of oil-rich Arab countries.

Let's see, that would be Noam Chomsky and 74 of his friends and
acolytes?

I'm always amazed, and quite frankly downright frightened, when I realize
that there are actually people out here who have gone though a lifetime of
learning to achieve the qualifications necessary required to teach at a post
grad level, who are so absolutely stupid; so moronic and juvenile in their
approach to simple logic, that they not only accept lunacy like this, but
willingly feel the need to propagate this totally worthless and
intellectually vacant line of reasoning.( or lack of reasoning in this case)

A two year old child can see that the logic for such an elaborate conspiracy
is fatally flawed.
It is absolutely amazing to me that those espousing these elaborate
conspiracy theories don't have the simple common sense to realize that no
plan this big, or involving the many people that would be required to make
it work could ever be pulled off in secrecy.
The simple numbers just aren't there.
Meanwhile back at the ranch............we can all be prepared to fork up
even more college tuition money next year to feed these idiot professors,
and our kids will have the supreme privilege of working their butts off to
get high scores on their SAT's so that we can send them off for four years
of indoctrination into a world of over educated no common sense morons who
don't have the collective brains to fill a condom.
On second thought, maybe its US who are the idiots for doing this!!! :-)))
Dudley Henriques

Old September 9th 06, 03:49 PM posted to alt.firefighters,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.radio.scanner,misc.emerg-services

John Smith wrote:

snip

Hey wait, maybe that was an "inside job" too!

Of course it was an inside job.

EVERYTHING is an inside job.

Just ask the conspiracy theorists! g

Notan
Old September 9th 06, 04:47 PM posted to alt.firefighters,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.radio.scanner,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.emerg-services

Each tower had 40 huge steel columns running up the centre. If the
booms you can hear during the collapse were the floors hitting each
other and not demolition charges why were these steel columns not left
standing but found at the debris pile in uniform 30 foot lengths? Why
weren't those columns standing after the floors had suposedly slid down
around them?

http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=htt.../image/wtc.jpg

911 Revisited - IT'S ALL IN THIS VIDEO: