Old September 8th 06, 11:15 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

Default 1st Responder Wireless News

1st Responder Wireless News (1RWN), already very active, and recognized
by most media outlets and Public Safety Officials as the "Industry
Leader" in most of the East Coast States, is actively looking for News
Correspondents to become active as Incident Dispatchers for your area.

1st Responder Wireless News, a subsidiary company of 1st Responder
News, is now consider the leader in the emergency notification
industry, sending incident alerts to pagers, cell phones and e-mails.

We are now active in AL, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IL, IN,
KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MO, MS, NC, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, RI, SC,
TN, TX, VA, VI, VT, WA, WV and Canada. 1RWN has already acquired many
well known Paging Notification Services including TAC-9 Paging, East
Coast Paging, Ohio Fire News, Maryland Fire Network, Virginia Fire Net,
Toronto Fire Net, Metro Fire Paging and the National Incident News
Network (NINN), with several additional under negotiations. This is a
very exciting time to become involved.

1RWN sends instant notifications for any newsworthy Police, Fire,
Rescue, Traffic, Weather and Breaking News event within our coverage
areas, to pagers, e-mail, cell phones, PDAs and to our online streaming
tickers. The vast majority of our Dispatch Staff is comprised of
Volunteer and Career Firefighters, Police/Sheriff Officers, Haz-Mat &
Rescue Technicians, 911/ALS/Medevac Dispatchers, ALS, BLS & OEM
Personnel and Skywarn Spotters, on local, county, state and federal
levels.

1RWN is in the final stages of development of our Dispatcher Rewards
Program which will allow our Dispatchers to log into an online store
and buy products ranging from cameras to antenna to two-way radios
using points they've earned by being active on our system! EVERY
Dispatcher on our system will now reap rewards for their hard work,
dedication and loyalty!

1RWN has also recently gone live with the industry's MOST COMPREHENSIVE
Customer Interface selection process which allows our Subscribers to
select EXACTLY what information they want to receive, from what areas
and to what devices. In other words, you can select to receive JUST
building collapse incidents in Yonkers to be sent to your cell phone,
with bridge closures in Philadelphia being sent to your pager. You are
no longer restricted to receiving ALL alerts from a region, now YOU
decide what you receive from the average 16,000 monthly alerts sent
from any of the areas we cover - 37 States, Washington DC, or Canada!
EVERY active 1RWN Dispatcher qualifies for complimentary service!

If you are interested, or would like more information, please check out
the website at www.1RWN.com and/or e-mail .

Why settle for the rest...when you can be with the best?