Old September 9th 06, 05:55 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

Default Radio Shack Employee Portal (Policy and Benefits Handbooks)

I'm a Radio Shack employee (Sprint Kisok) and have noticed quite a few
Radio Shack postings in this user group. I am trying to determine how
to access (if possible) Radio Shack's intranet portal from my home PC,
but haven't been able to get the URL link from my boss. Does anyone
here happen to know how I can go about accessing the intranet from a
internet location??? At my old company we were able to do this, but we
needed to know the specific portal URL.

Specifically, I am trying to access the employee policy and employee
benefits handbooks, as I have never had these provided to me.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Old September 9th 06, 08:35 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

PLEASE DO NOT INSINUATE THAT I WAS TRYING TO DO SOMETHING ILLEGAL!!! I
am not seeking to do this illegally!!! I have a login and password,
however I can't find the link (stated to be on radioshack.com).

I am (essentially) looking for Radio Shack's equivallent of an SSL VPN
(my previous company uses Aventail). With all the layoffs that have
happened, I have not been able to get this information (that as an
employee I have the rights to have) from my new boss (and her boss was
one of the people let go).

I, and other Radio-Shack owned Sprint kiosk managers in my region, are
not always provided all corporate documentation from our regional
managers. She has stated there is a link on the bottom of
radioshack.com, however we have not been able to find it anywhere on
the site. This is all that I am looking for...

PLEASE DO NOT INSINUATE THAT I WAS TRYING TO DO SOMETHING ILLEGAL!!! I
was hoping another Radio Shack employee could have pointed me in the
right direction of the URL or link...

Pneuma Cheney wrote:
On 8 Sep 2006 21:55:34 -0700, "BuddahMOO" wrote:

Specifically, I am trying to access the employee policy and employee
benefits handbooks, as I have never had these provided to me.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Technically and legally you would be hacking into their system. Contact your
State labor board for advice rather then risk a civil and/or criminal charge
against you.

Read Oregon vs Schwartz

http://www.lightlink.com/spacenka/fors/

--
Iraq Body Count: http://icasualties.org/oif/
15 yr old Ava Lowery Reflects on the Iraq War:

Old September 27th 06, 11:51 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

"BuddahMOO" wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm a Radio Shack employee

[clipped]

Specifically, I am trying to access the employee policy and employee
benefits handbooks, as I have never had these provided to me.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Have you tried requesting them from your Human Resources Department?
They're required by law to provide them to all employees.

Bill Crocker