Old September 30th 06, 01:36 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

Default Why don't KB9RQZ, K4YZ, AB8MQ, N0VFP, and N9OGL ever want to talk about radio, only gay stuff?

"N9OGL" wrote in
ps.com:

Slow Code wrote:
Because of you, People that come by the radio groups think we're all a
bunch of potty mouth retards.

Thanks a lot assholes.

SC

I've never talked about gay stuff.....Oh, you mean that stupid ****
who's pretending to be me....I guess not be on here in a while people
miss me so much that I have to come back....

BTW You ARE all ****ing Scumbags!!! listen to my radio program and you
know how I REALLY feel about you ****ing retards!!!!!

Todd N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO
13.556.00 LSB

Fortunately today, I couldn't hear your monologue very well, But I noticed
you stole some of your grandmothers 78's and are playing them now. ROFL

I'll give you one thing, you got variety. It's sounds ****ty, but it's
variety.

Old September 30th 06, 01:41 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,alt.usenet.kooks

Default Why don't, K4YZ, AB8MQ, N0VFP, and ever want to talk about radio, only gay stuff?

Hail Eris! On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 17:03:25 -0700, an old friend jabbered
inanely:
Text Medium No. 5 wrote:
Hail Eris! On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 19:36:26 -0400, Mark jabbered inanely:
On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 23:31:14 GMT, "Text Medium No. 5" wrote:
Hail Eris! On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 16:53:09 -0400, Mark jabbered inanely:

go ahead tell yourself that sothing lie ' you were used by the kook
woger and so much for your ""threat"t to kill file me as well

I didn't say I was going to "killfile" you. In fact

anytime you want to tell truth about things do let me know you were
trolled in by the sort of fellow you afect to hate to be used by him in
his multi years campaign of harrasment and his personal vendatta whcih
went real world almost a decade ago

those are the facts you were used face it and move on

Woger is currently nominated for a kook award, and is a very strong
contender. I happen to be the one who caused his latest foamdown. How am I
the one who has been used?

--
Shon'ai COOSN-029-06-71069
"I was told there would be cookies."