Old October 19th 06, 12:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

Default Lids, Kids and Space Cadets

On Wed, 18 Oct 2006 20:24:10 -0500, Thats Right_ 20wpm john wrote:
Slow Code is the kind of guy that everybodys hates on the air. He is
the Jammer because no one listens to him.

Oh, my. I'm afraid you've forced me to killfile everything coming from
netins.net. Bye bye, john and sockpuppets. Here are the Xnews rules in
case anyone else is interested:

[rec.radio.*]
sco: -9999
Old October 19th 06, 01:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

"Slow Code" wrote in message
thlink.net...
On Wed, 18 Oct 2006 20:24:10 -0500, Thats Right_ 20wpm john wrote:
Slow Code is the kind of guy that everybodys hates on the air. He is
the Jammer because no one listens to him.

Oh, my. I'm afraid you've forced me to killfile everything coming from
netins.net. Bye bye, john and sockpuppets. Here are the Xnews rules in
case anyone else is interested:

[rec.radio.*]
sco: -9999

well ta least I no What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
ganitals.

Lids, Kids and Space Cadets Slow Code Antenna 5 October 20th 06 01:30 AM
Lids, Kids and Space Cadets Slow Code Policy 4 October 20th 06 01:30 AM
International Space Station School Contacts on Oct 5th, 6th 7th g3zhi General 1 October 5th 05 12:26 PM
Shipwrecked Ham KØHB Dx 10 December 14th 04 11:26 PM
Amateur Radio On The Front Pages Steve Robeson K4CAP Policy 1 August 12th 04 09:59 AM