Old October 20th 06, 08:51 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

Default LF Info: Vintage Regency Flight Scan

I have an old Regency Flight Scan VHF-Air only scanner but no manual. I am
looking for instructions on programming the channel bank and also
programming direct access frequencies.

Here is the scanner: http://www.rigpix.com/regency/regency_actt720a.htm

Thanks in advance.

Vince

Old October 21st 06, 02:45 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 15:51:52 -0400, Private_Sale wrote:

I have an old Regency Flight Scan VHF-Air only scanner but no manual. I am
looking for instructions on programming the channel bank and also
programming direct access frequencies.

Here is the scanner: http://www.rigpix.com/regency/regency_actt720a.htm

Thanks in advance.

Vince

I do not think you "program" it per se. It probably uses crystals.
--
"Don't get too wrapped up in dogma. Who knows? When we get to heaven there might be a Big Buddha laughing at us while we're all running around going 'Oh ****!'" - a Catholic bishop

Old October 21st 06, 03:41 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

"Al Arduengo" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 15:51:52 -0400, Private_Sale wrote:

I have an old Regency Flight Scan VHF-Air only scanner but no manual. I

am
looking for instructions on programming the channel bank and also
programming direct access frequencies.

Here is the scanner: http://www.rigpix.com/regency/regency_actt720a.htm

Thanks in advance.

Vince

I do not think you "program" it per se. It probably uses crystals.
--

It's a programmable scanner, and not that hard to program as I remember; I
used to have one but it's been about 15 yrs. since I programmed one. I do

H.J.

p.s. Sell that one at a garage sale and get a RS-2052 at a close-out steal.
**UHF airband**1,000 channel**GREAT SCANNER**

Old October 21st 06, 11:34 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

"Private_Sale" wrote in message
Thanks for the tips for thje old Regency. By the way, is the PRO-2052 a
triple conversion unit?

Yes it is, and the best scanner that I've ever had. I have about 850
aircraft freq. programmed in it and it seems that there is constant chatter
going on all the time. I particularly enjoy listening to the crews of the
C-130s (flying in groups of 3 or 4 planes) talking between the planes. They
get pretty "wild" at times.

H.J.

Old October 22nd 06, 04:57 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

Old October 20th 12, 05:58 AM
Junior Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Private_Sale View Post
I have an old Regency Flight Scan VHF-Air only scanner but no manual. I am
looking for instructions on programming the channel bank and also
programming direct access frequencies.

Here is the scanner: http://www.rigpix.com/regency/regency_actt720a.htm

Thanks in advance.

Vince
Hi Vince, Would you like to sell it & if so, how much would you want for it?

Thanks.
Old October 20th 12, 06:26 PM
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ka9jwx View Post
Hi Vince, Would you like to sell it & if so, how much would you want for it?

Thanks.
Its not worth anything...

I have a Uniden 890 XLT that is practically obsolete.

That radio went out a long time ago - with the Dodo Bird and the Passenger Pigeon.