Old October 21st 06, 08:28 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

Default Pro 2006 and Probe 3 Help

My Probe 3 software is running in full screen mode. How do I take Probe out
of full screen mode? I have read the Probe manual and looked in the Probe
menus, and I can't remember how I got to full screen mode in the first
place!

Thanks.

-Tim Sprout

Old October 21st 06, 09:39 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

On Sat, 21 Oct 2006 11:28:08 -0800, "Tim Sprout"
wrote:

My Probe 3 software is running in full screen mode. How do I take Probe out
of full screen mode? I have read the Probe manual and looked in the Probe
menus, and I can't remember how I got to full screen mode in the first
place!

Thanks.

-Tim Sprout

probe 3 runs in DOS doesn't it ? ........ in dos you can " alt-tab "
to different programs running but NOT have several screens
of different programs displayed at the same time ... as when in
the windows environment !

asking to take a DOS level program out of full screen mode would only
be needed when you need a " command line " level operation
while the program is operating ..... most programs that need a "
command line " during dos operation have a provision for that !

not sure what you are asking here ?? ............

k.........
Old October 21st 06, 09:59 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

"krackula" wrote:

[...]

More info:

I'm running Probe 5 from Win98 (I had the Probe version info wrong in my
original post).

Running Probe from the MS-DOS prompt, there is a Windows Full Screen icon
at the top of the window, between the Paste and Properties icons. Once
toggled
to full screen, how do I toggle back? The full screen Probe hides other
apps, like
Unitrunker, and Uniscope, that I want to monitor while browsing frequencies.

Thanks for your response, Krackula. I enjoy your posts.

-Tim Sprout

Old October 21st 06, 11:01 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

So do I Krakula is OLD SCHOOL on these nad knows his
stuff.............hey that's a nice setup by the way....I have a few
of them myself....run Probe 7.0 with an IBM 390E , MUCH BETTER.

Old October 21st 06, 11:33 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

wrote:

Thanks for your response, Krackula. I enjoy your posts.

-Tim Sprout

You recommend upgrading to Probe 7?

-Tim Sprout

Old October 22nd 06, 03:41 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

Well yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa he he , I just keep all mine up to date
when possible, recommend Scan Cat Gold to.......send me a message ,
maybe I can give ya a little more info or are you already an Opto
Expert ?

wrote:

Thanks for your response, Krackula. I enjoy your posts.

-Tim Sprout

You recommend upgrading to Probe 7?

-Tim Sprout

FS: Pro-2006 with OS456 full and my copy of Probe v7 great river Scanner 3 November 24th 10 07:18 AM
E-field probe question chuck Antenna 5 July 10th 06 12:46 AM
measurements at the antenna dansawyeror Antenna 12 June 13th 06 08:37 PM
FS - Pro 2006 with FULL 456 Installed + MORE Scan Da Bands Swap 0 August 21st 05 02:07 PM
FA: PRO 2006 with Full OptoScan 456 board Rick Kempe Scanner 1 August 2nd 05 05:30 PM