Old November 16th 06, 12:29 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

Default A non renewable no-code license is a good idea.

It provides an incentive to keeping studying and building radio skills so
you can graduate to a more permanent higher class license. Those that
fail to upgrade, no loss, we don't need them anyway. We want quality
operators. If you want quantity, go to CB.

SC

Old November 17th 06, 12:55 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

"DougSlug" wrote in
:

It's irrelevant. The code requirement is going away soon. Then what
will you bitch about?

The same thing as the rest of you, ****ty operators on the bands.

SC
Old November 17th 06, 01:36 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...
"DougSlug" wrote in
:

It's irrelevant. The code requirement is going away soon. Then what
will you bitch about?

The same thing as the rest of you, ****ty operators on the bands.

SC

But there will be more OO's, so you'll soon have your license revoked. Aw
****, it is already, isn't it?

Old November 18th 06, 01:20 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

Slow Code wrote in
ink.net:

"DougSlug" wrote in
:

It's irrelevant. The code requirement is going away soon. Then what
will you bitch about?

The same thing as the rest of you, ****ty operators on the bands.

SC

Geez, re-reading, That was silly of me to say that.

I forgot you people like hearing Lids on HF.

SC

Old November 18th 06, 02:52 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

Default "Stupid is as stupid does."

"Stupid is as stupid does."

Old November 18th 06, 03:34 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

"Stupid is as stupid does."

Old November 18th 06, 03:57 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

Default Dingbat replies

"Stupid is as stupid does."

you said that and it is that you are stupid

Lurking....

Old November 18th 06, 04:29 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

"Stupid is as stupid does."
"Not Steve" anon@anon wrote in message ...

I agree. This is true of all cross-posters who don't have a clue as to what
or where they are trolling.

Forrest

Old November 19th 06, 12:25 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

"Jack Ricci" wrote in
:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

There, I shortened your post for you.