Old November 24th 06, 03:16 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

Default BUTEL Software 1/2 off, Black-Friday Sale!

BUTEL software is having a 1/2 off sale of select scanner software today
only, for Black-Friday!

Butel Software
http://www.butelsoftware.com/

Bill Crocker

(Please don't flame. I'm not an employee of Butel, or affiliated in any
way. Just trying to give you guys a heads up on a great deal!)

Old November 24th 06, 05:19 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

"Janitor Boy jr" wrote in message
On Fri, 24 Nov 2006 10:16:44 -0500, Bill Crocker tossed this out for all
to see:

BUTEL software is having a 1/2 off sale of select scanner software today
only, for Black-Friday!

Butel Software
http://www.butelsoftware.com/

Bill Crocker

(Please don't flame. I'm not an employee of Butel, or affiliated in any
way. Just trying to give you guys a heads up on a great deal!)

I got mine. :-)

--
~Mike~
45°7'58"N 89°9'5"W

I picked up both ARC996PRO, and ARC15PRO. Hard deal to pass up on some
excellent software!

Bill Crocker

Old November 25th 06, 02:44 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

"Janitor Boy jr" wrote in message
On Fri, 24 Nov 2006 12:19:05 -0500, Bill Crocker tossed this out for all
to see:

"Janitor Boy jr" wrote in message
On Fri, 24 Nov 2006 10:16:44 -0500, Bill Crocker tossed this out for all
to see:

BUTEL software is having a 1/2 off sale of select scanner software
today only, for Black-Friday!

Butel Software
http://www.butelsoftware.com/

(Please don't flame. I'm not an employee of Butel, or affiliated in
any way. Just trying to give you guys a heads up on a great deal!)

I got mine. :-)

I picked up both ARC996PRO, and ARC15PRO. Hard deal to pass up on some
excellent software!

I had 996Basic already downloaded, but never bought the key. I just
happened to find today's special, so I nabbed Pro. looked good in the five
minutes I had to tinker. ;-)
I bought ScanCat Lite when I ordered the scanner. I wasn't really
impressed with it, and only played around a few times before I uninstalled
it. I've been happily plugging along with the UASD from Bearcat.
I've read many good things about Butel, so I figured I'd give it a shot
too.

--
~Mike~
45°7'58"N 89°9'5"W

Be sure and check out the logging features, along with the audio recording
available in the PRO version!

Bill Crocker