Old December 7th 06, 03:25 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

Default WTB: Bill Cheek's Scanner Mod Handbooks

Looking for Bill Cheek's Scanner Modification Handbooks 1, 2, and 3. The
last one is actually "The Ultimate Scanner". Must be in good condition. Let
me know what you have!

Frank

Old December 7th 06, 05:44 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

Default Bill Cheek's Scanner Mod Handbooks

"Frank" wrote in message

Looking for Bill Cheek's Scanner Modification Handbooks 1, 2, and 3.

amazon.com *claims* to have two of them. RM~

Old December 31st 06, 07:48 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

"Frank" wrote in
:

Looking for Bill Cheek's Scanner Modification Handbooks 1, 2, and 3. The
last one is actually "The Ultimate Scanner". Must be in good condition.
Let me know what you have!

Frank

I got 1 & 2 I could probably do without. 2 is autographed by the late Mr.
Cheek, both in very good shape.
Old January 1st 07, 01:05 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

May he R.I.P, the first victim of the ECPA.

Xray wrote:

"Frank" wrote in
t:

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"©

"Follow The Money" ;-P

Old January 1st 07, 08:31 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

**THE-RFI-EMI-GUY** wrote in news:45985daf$0$4853
:

May he R.I.P, the first victim of the ECPA.

Bill was a good guy, very knowledgeable and creative.
I corresponded with him quite a bit back in the day, and he will be long
remembered by old school scannists.

Xray wrote:

"Frank" wrote in
et:

Looking for Bill Cheek's Scanner Modification Handbooks 1, 2, and 3. The
last one is actually "The Ultimate Scanner". Must be in good condition.
Let me know what you have!

Frank

I got 1 & 2 I could probably do without. 2 is autographed by the late Mr.
Cheek, both in very good shape.

Uniden scanner opinions please ChristyLynn Scanner 9 November 22nd 06 03:27 AM
Scanner Crystals Bill Scanner 0 November 26th 05 08:45 PM
Bill Pfeiffer Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 October 31st 04 03:53 PM
Newbie: Radio Shack Scanner Loader software doesn't work on Windows XP Nick Scanner 7 March 13th 04 04:29 AM
bill cheek's scanner john Scanner 2 July 2nd 03 05:17 PM