Old December 10th 06, 12:52 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

Default Do no-code hams wipe their butts?

If they're to lazy to learn CW for good radio skills, they might be too
lazy to use toilet paper for good hygiene.

SC
Old December 10th 06, 01:37 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

Slow Code wrote:
If they're to lazy to learn CW for good radio skills, they might be too
lazy to use toilet paper for good hygiene.

unknown sir,unknown.
mork does seem to enjoy the taste of **** smeared on a penis.
hope that helped,
73,
brian

SC

Old December 10th 06, 05:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...
If they're to lazy to learn CW for good radio skills, they might be too
lazy to use toilet paper for good hygiene.

SC

Well SC, just open the stall next time you're on duty at your job of
restroom attendant at the hamfest. You'll have your answer. And I ain't
tippin you for that damn "Brut" cologne you hawk!

Old January 2nd 07, 11:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

U-Know-Who wrote:
"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...
If they're to lazy to learn CW for good radio skills, they might be
too lazy to use toilet paper for good hygiene.

SC

Well SC, just open the stall next time you're on duty at your job of
restroom attendant at the hamfest. You'll have your answer. And I
ain't tippin you for that damn "Brut" cologne you hawk!

OOOOH Jesus

Old January 2nd 07, 11:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

"Lushy" wrote in message
U-Know-Who wrote:
"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...
If they're to lazy to learn CW for good radio skills, they might be
too lazy to use toilet paper for good hygiene.

SC

Well SC, just open the stall next time you're on duty at your job of
restroom attendant at the hamfest. You'll have your answer. And I
ain't tippin you for that damn "Brut" cologne you hawk!

OOOOH Jesus

SC has been bragging for quite some time now about No-Coders - but has "yet"
to show where "he" has ever been licensed as a ham at all let alone "with"
code. I don't care to give my call here - but have in the past and will
again if asked. It doesn't prove a thing one way or another. My call -
though I'm an extra - happens to be my old KA Novice Call sign. Been an
extra quite a while. Went from Novice - Technician (80s) - Advanced - Extra.

It is amazing you guys keep him in entertainment by acknowledging his
ridiculous remarks. GET A LIFE - SC -whether we like it or not - CODE IS
GONE. You're beating a horse that has been dead quite a while. You've been
on this stupid kick for about 5 months now. Don't you have anything better
to do?

Old January 4th 07, 09:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

QRT
you are QRM

Old January 5th 07, 08:10 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

Default Do Pro-code hams wipe their butts?

STFU MARQUEER!
wrote:
On Tue, 2 Jan 2007 18:36:14 -0500, "Radiosrfun"
wrote:

"Lushy" wrote in message
U-Know-Who wrote:
"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...
If they're to lazy to learn CW for good radio skills, they might be
too lazy to use toilet paper for good hygiene.

SC

Well SC, just open the stall next time you're on duty at your job of
restroom attendant at the hamfest. You'll have your answer. And I
ain't tippin you for that damn "Brut" cologne you hawk!

OOOOH Jesus

SC has been bragging for quite some time now about No-Coders - but has "yet"
to show where "he" has ever been licensed as a ham at all let alone "with"
code. I don't care to give my call here - but have in the past and will
again if asked. It doesn't prove a thing one way or another. My call -
though I'm an extra - happens to be my old KA Novice Call sign. Been an
extra quite a while. Went from Novice - Technician (80s) - Advanced - Extra.

kd7adl has come forward claiming to be Slow Code

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Old January 9th 07, 02:18 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner
JIM JIM is offline

"ablebravo" wrote in message
oups.com...
QRT
you are QRM

Slow Code wrote:
If they're to lazy to learn CW for good radio skills, they might be too
lazy to use toilet paper for good hygiene.

SC

I see there will always be those people that can predict the future. The No
Code is just going to bring in Bank Robbers, Rapist, and thieves, Murder's.
Wife beater's, And the MOB.
Come on grow up children. You learned the Code and that's just Great, but do
you really really have to pick on those that didn't have too..... like they
should be lower than life and feel dirtier then a used pair of underwear.
You are not showing your Intelligent as little people. When you could be
there to help them feel like they had joined up with a great bunch of
people. What are you a big bunch of Whiners. Your sounding more like your
mad you had to learn it,and your pi$$ed off that they didn't. You don't own
the Hobby of Ham Radio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your suppose to be the best part Of
it. Not the worst part... Get a life your acting like it will be the end of
the world.
Get involved in a real cause ,like people trying to take away your right's.
Like the right to bear Arm's, and the right to live in a good and just
community. And not one riddled with crime, and Murder. These are just good
people wanting to talk on the Ham Band's. Not everybody wants to be a
Radio operator. The people that will come into Ham Radio will be people that
enjoy talking on the Radio, and if they don't they'll leave and go on to
newer and different thing's... Your just trying to be a group of elitist...
You don't OWN HAM RADIO PERIOD!!!!!!! Get over it Grow up and get a
life. Do something get along for once. You don't have some big CLICK going
on here. Anybody that can pass the test's is an OPERATOR!!!!

Tough Crap. It's a License to operate on Ham Band's. The same as it is to
have a Driver's license to drive on the Highway's. You don't have a say in
it. It's ran by the Government and that's that. Your just not going to be
SPECIAL ANY MORE AND YOUR CRYING ABOUT............ STINKEN WHINER'S. What
do you get if you put a Whiner on one end of a Teeter Totter and a Queer
on the other....... NOTHING !!!! Nothing neither one knows when to SHUT
UP...

Thank You for letting me say my peace. I know there a Great Hammer's out
there. And you just don't hear them Bitching all the time.
I LOVE ROCK & ROLL. AND beautiful FAST woman Too.. HHHAAAAA HAAAA You got
to love it.. It's called LIFE.

Jimmie

Old January 9th 07, 06:28 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

Hey the CODE is dead - why don't you get off of this subject?

"JIM" wrote in message
m...

"ablebravo" wrote in message
oups.com...
QRT
you are QRM

Old January 9th 07, 02:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

wrote in message
On Tue, 9 Jan 2007 01:28:53 -0500, "John Doe"
wrote:

Hey the CODE is dead - why don't you get off of this subject?

it is isn't dead till the FCC drives in the stake t, that is to say
when the R&O is published in ffed reg and comes into effect

although indeed I do occiacaly hear the fat lady warming for the final
ditdahs on that score

I bet you already hooked up a long wire to your Space-Patrol walkie talkie,
didn't ya?

http://www.usenet.com