Old December 11th 06, 02:50 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

Default I want to thank everyone for all the follow-ups.

It gives me more opportunities to promote quality ham radio
by promoting CW.

SC
Old December 11th 06, 04:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...

It gives me more opportunities to promote quality ham radio
by promoting CW.

You have single
-handily done more to harm your cause than you will ever understand.

Old December 12th 06, 01:40 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

"tools" wrote in
:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...

It gives me more opportunities to promote quality ham radio
by promoting CW.

You have single
-handily done more to harm your cause than you will ever understand.

Thanks for the follow-up. How is your code practice comming along?

SC