Old April 5th 06, 11:43 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default Follow The Instructions, Mark, And Stop Whining

From: K4YZ - view profile
Date: Tues, Apr 4 2006 12:53 pm
Email: "K4YZ"
Groups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
Not yet ratedRating:
hide options

original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

an_old_friend wrote:
I offered the textof an apology that you acepted then you trun around
and refuse to even dicuss what I get for it

I didn't refuse anything.

What I said was that it wasn't what I said I wanted.

wy do you lie about me when you say lying is uncivil

I didn't lie to you. YOU refused to follow instructions.

why can't you stand up and stand behind your own words

I am.

Write out the apology.

Put it in an envelope.

Put a first class postage stamp on it and post it.

be a man

I'd make the same suggestion to you, but a man could read and
follow instructions.

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 5th 06, 04:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

Default stop lying

From: K4YZ - view profile
Date: Tues, Apr 4 2006 12:53 pm
Email: "K4YZ"

an_old_friend wrote:
I offered the textof an apology that you acepted then you trun around
and refuse to even dicuss what I get for it

I didn't refuse anything.

you still refuse to answer