Old March 21st 07, 12:06 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

Default ICOM R20 SOFTWARE

Anybody know of any free software for this unit? I found a site to download
the Icom software but when installing it, it ask for a serial number which I
do not have. I have a USB to receiver cable but no useable software. The
software on Yahoo group is impossible. HELP?

WTB Icom Software Larry Swap 0 December 1st 05 07:08 PM
WTB: DC Power cord for the Icom 2100H, prog. software for Icom U400 Edflicek Swap 1 November 26th 04 05:26 AM
FS-Icom R20 and software Nick Marsh Swap 0 October 4th 04 08:22 PM
wtb icom r75 software jack Shortwave 1 April 11th 04 01:28 AM
wtb icom r75 software jack Swap 1 April 11th 04 01:28 AM