Old June 11th 07, 11:54 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

Default Any Interest in My Like New RS Pro-2042 Before Listing on eBay?

Thanks for the responses and emails in these newsgroups concerning the
current value.

Any interest in the newsgroup for my RS Pro-2042 at $135.00
delivered before I list it on eBay? Includes orig antenna and manual.

Can be picked up in SW Florida for face to face deal.

Thanks Again, Mike