Old November 9th 07, 04:44 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

Default How to ENABLE Tornado Warnings for my radio????

From that website

"I would have to fully program a portable 12-259 before I would accept
that it will allow you to disable TORNADO WARNING."

No it will not let you enable or disable a tornado WARNING...

I've tried a dozen times.

On Thu, 8 Nov 2007 15:24:54 -0600, "gb"
sayd the following:

Scroll down this web page for your specific SAME WX radio model ---
READ the discussion -- will assist you in answering several quesiton you
ahev asked here.

BTW, I found this as 3 selection -- using the Google search engine !
http://home.earthlink.net/~rickhgtx/wxrad06.htm

"Crackles McFarly" wrote in message
.. .
The manual doesn't show a way to ENABLE tornado warnings.

It's a 12-259 SAME Weatheradio.

Is it on by default to make sure people are warned?

I've read the manual a dozen times and pressed programming buttons
until my fingers hurt.

PLEASE??? Help me, please???
Begging

How to ENABLE Tornado Warnings for my radio??? Crackles McFarly Scanner 2 October 30th 07 04:41 PM
NZ weather warnings freqs? Vertigo Dx 0 February 15th 06 03:09 AM
Radio had no warnings of killer waves Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 January 6th 05 02:23 AM
Radio had no warnings of killer waves Mike Terry Shortwave 0 January 6th 05 02:23 AM
S.A.M.E. warnings question Fishy Scanner 7 January 16th 04 09:42 PM