Old December 18th 08, 10:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.scanner,alt.food.fast-food,alt.photography

Default Is it legal to drive through Burger King drive-thru with safetylights installed in/on your car???

Is is so important that you go to Burger King?

No. But as I sid, there are very serious legal implications to it,
eeven if you don't go there. Such as if you're in a car accident
through no fault of your own and your car just happens to land on BK
property.

Aren't there other junk
food places in your town?-

Yes. But they're all closed due to road construction.

They even have signs up on those restaurants saying that the
restaurants are curently closed due to road construction.

The road construction there has been going on there for a few years
now, and the finished parts of the road are now worse than before they
began!!!

The road didn't need any road construction at all. Until after they
decided and started doing it.

Okay, they're not all closed.

Some are.

Old December 19th 08, 06:59 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.scanner,alt.food.fast-food,alt.photography

On Dec 18, 3:20 pm, radioguy wrote:
Is is so important that you go to Burger King?

No. But as I sid, there are very serious legal implications to it,
eeven if you don't go there. Such as if you're in a car accident
through no fault of your own and your car just happens to land on BK
property.

Aren't there other junk

food places in your town?-

Yes. But they're all closed due to road construction.

Next time you got to BK, be sure and get this.

http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/081218/burge...lame.html?.v=5
Old December 19th 08, 11:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.scanner,alt.food.fast-food,alt.photography

On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 23:36:21 -0800 (PST), radioguy
wrote:
: A better prank just thought of.
:
: Go next door off of BK prroperty, and videorecord them from inside the
: building next door or from outside the building next door.
:
: After all, you won't be on BK property while doing it so you can
: videorecord if it's your house or the house of a friend of yours.
:
: Then drive through there with a car without saafety lights installed,
: but a video of what you recorded of them earlier.
:
: They'll probably really freak out. You won't get a video of them
: freaking out this way, but they also WON'T find a camera ANYWHERE in
: this case.
:
: No matter how hard they try.
:
: Ooopsss! Never mind.
:
: this idea won't work. The problem with this idea is that
:
: they will think and say that your am/fm car radio IS a camera. And
: they seen you taking pictures with it.
:
: Or that your ham radio IS a camera. And they seen you take pictures
: with it.
:
: Or that your CB radio IS a camera. And they seen you taking pictures
: with it.
:
: If it's a radio, then it IS a camera as far as BK is concerned.
:
: Just like they already told me that my radio IS a camera.
:
: that they seen me "taking pictures with"
:
: Ha!!!

The more you incoherently prattle on, the more sympathy I have for BK's
position. I'm not sure I'd want you on my property either (with or without a
camera, "backup lights", or whatever).

Bob
Old December 20th 08, 12:08 AM posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.photography,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Is it legal to drive through Burger King drive-thru with safety lights installed in/on your car kb9rqz???

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
On Dec 16, 3:09 am, radioguy wrote:
Besides having signs up saying videotaping and photography are
prohibited, Burger King also has signs up saying they have security
cameras up (Well a leastsome of them do).

this I was

Have it your way at Burger King, Mark!!!

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/imag...5c75630c1e.jpg

Old December 26th 08, 07:43 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.scanner,alt.food.fast-food,alt.photography

On Dec 17, 2:36*am, radioguy wrote:
[...]

You really need to stop mixing beer with your medication. Dude- I have
never read so much about nothing on usenet before. Congratulations!
shaking my head

Old January 7th 09, 08:39 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

Default and some other things to Burger King

Someone please explain to me what a BACKUP LIGHT is and how does it
transmit video? Could this be a back up CAMERA? It transmits on 4
video frequencies at once? This is getting strange. Is it on 900 or
2.4? Why 4 frequencies?

On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 00:09:51 -0800 (PST), radioguy
wrote:

Those car safety back up lights don't just transmit on one channel,
but do simultaneously transmit on all four part 15 channels, two of
which are ham
channels.

Is it legal to drive through Burger King drive-thru with safetylights installed in/on your car??? radioguy Scanner 28 December 30th 08 09:39 PM
Christmas Drive for DAB Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 December 2nd 04 05:57 PM
FS: SYQUEST 1.0 GHZ DRIVE. DAVID Swap 0 February 19th 04 03:00 AM
Valiant "Drive Pot" JC Quinn Boatanchors 2 September 22nd 03 11:45 PM