Old January 26th 11, 07:01 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.scanner,misc.legal,alt.law-enforcement

Default Local cops arrested me for using my radio

On Jan 24, 7:57*am, Scott in Baltimore
wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Too bad for your misfortune. Maybe you should move your troll ass away.

If you want us to believe you, post a link to your arrest on your
jurisdiction's web page.

I did not write that. The troll did.

he is a forger, spammer, and troll.

This newsgroup is full of trolls.

And I aint one of them.

Old January 26th 11, 09:37 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.scanner,misc.legal,alt.law-enforcement

wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Too bad for your misfortune. Maybe you should move your troll ass away.

If you want us to believe you, post a link to your arrest on your
jurisdiction's web page.

I did not write that. The troll did.

he is a forger, spammer, and troll.

This newsgroup is full of trolls.

And I aint one of them.

No of course you're not a troll. You're just an ignorant fool.
But the post was typical of all the bull**** you've posted.
Repeatedly.