Old May 15th 11, 03:50 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

Default help with pro 163 scanner

Hi all, have this pro 163 scanner and I am trying to figure how to program
the triple trunking portion of it. I am in suffolk county , long island
and don't have a clue . the manual is usless to me.
THANKS!!

Old May 15th 11, 05:51 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

Steve wrote in
:

http://wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/Pro-163
http://wiki.radioreference.com/index...rting_Software

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?ctid=1876

Old May 15th 11, 06:45 PM
Banned

Location: Germany

Download Divx The Other Guys Movie Mama, I Want to Sing! full lenght film in hd - hq - dvd - divx - ipod - pda formats Reviews Coach Film Due Date Movie Theater Beyond the Blackboard film high Dvd Goblin online Godkiller Film Song download Tangled the musical Watch Leap Year Film 2010 Full Film Of Planet Hulk Online Part Quotes From The Movie Welcome to the Rileys online How To Download The Social Network The Full Film Dog Pound Movie In Hd Watch The The Resident The Film Godkiller film great quality where to download the Beauty & the Briefcase movie Coach ipod Website To Watch Piranha The Film Download Movie I Spit on Your Grave Hq Can I Download Gnomeo & Juliet The Movie Watch The Entire Film Of Six Bend Trap Buried film online download the movie Not the Messiah Season of the Witch lost Remember Me Movie Screenshots Reviews Psychosis Film Vampire Boys Film Cinema Kvinden der dromte om en mand Full Lenght Film In Pda Format Drive Angry 3D Trailer Download Almost Famous movie for cheap Underbelly Files: The Man Who Got Away Film 2009 real The Mechanic movie download Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths full dvd movie download full version films watch the entire film of Zebra Crossing online Illegal Re-Cut Film Download download Tannu Weds Mannu film in ipod quality watch online free Devil Download Due Date Full Movie Hd buy Black Death the film How To Watch 88 Minutes Online

RadioShack Pro-84 Scanner Help - Many Scanner Radio Problems Can Be"Fixed" With A Better Scanner Antenna RHF Shortwave 6 January 6th 08 11:23 PM
FS: RS PRO-97 scanner Frank Swap 0 November 1st 07 11:20 PM
Australian Scanner - 24/7 Online Radio Scanner Locked Onto Queensland Police Service [Outer Southern Brisbane Suburbs and Outer Northern Gold Coast Suburbs] VKR Scanner 1 October 3rd 05 02:26 PM
Scanner recorder want to find the scanner recorder softwhere-Name & where to find-please grateful Scanner 0 April 5th 04 08:03 PM
FA: IC-Q7A transceiver/scanner and BC-780xlt scanner Ruffin Scanner 0 December 27th 03 05:33 AM