Old September 17th 15, 02:52 AM
Junior Member

Location: Orange County, CA
Default Time Capsule: Icom IC R-100

I am new here so if I say something not right, just straighten me out.

I have an Icom IC R-100 bought in or around late 1993. The instant I got the antenna up (probably about a week after I bought it), divorce ensued. The radio immediately went into a safe along with its Icom AC power adapter and owner's manual (and the factory registration card) and has sat there untouched ever since. The unit is still, essentially, brandnew. I definitely turned it on, and I know I turned the dial, but that was about it. It seems that I may have had it running for about twenty minutes before the marriage went south. (The wife got the house because we had a child (still do, long since graduated and gone) and because of its sheer weight, the safe. Just not everything in it.)

It's a pre-ban model from what I can tell. The owner's manual indicates it's the same version allowed throughout most of Europe.

Please let me know if you happen to be interested. I'll email hi-res images which will shows there's not the slightest trace of use. Thanks for reading.
Old September 2nd 16, 02:25 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

--
Sessions

I am definitaly interested.