Old July 6th 03, 07:50 AM
DeWayne

Default FS/FT For Icom R10 and/or Opto Scout

Here is an update of my ad. Two of the items have been removed as they are
spoken for:

I am looking to do some trading for a like new LATE R10 and/or a
LATE Opto Scout. Here are the items I have for possible trade or sale:

Four month old Icom R75 w/DSP, barely used $450 shipped

Three month old UNBLOCKED Icom R5 like new

RS DX-398 with protective case, like new

Satisfaction guaranteed, have references
DeWayne K9KZ

Old July 6th 03, 11:43 PM
DeWayne

"DeWayne" wrote in message
.. .
Here is an update of my ad. Two of the items have been removed as they are
spoken for:

I am looking to do some trading for a like new LATE R10 and/or a
LATE Opto Scout. Here are the items I have for possible trade or sale:

Four month old Icom R75 w/DSP, barely used $450 shipped

The R75 is spoken for.
DeWayne