Old July 8th 03, 11:56 PM
frank halaburak

Default newbie HELP!!

Hi all,
I just purchased a Realistic 2022 that was supposedly modified to pick up
cell.
I am confused......I am just wondering what the cell frequencies are.
I have read somewhere that the frequencies are between 806-960 mhz.
is this correct ? I have just done a freq. check and it seems to pick up
phone conversations around 863-864 mhz.it jumps from 868 mhz
straight to 896 mhz. also the spacing is 12.5 khz.I read that the spacing
for cell freq. should be 30 khz ? are cell frequencies the same everywhere
in the U.S. and Canada? I am in Montreal. where is a good source for local
frequencies ? hoping for some

Newbie CB User has ?'s Please someone advise Alex CB 62 October 12th 04 04:44 PM
Some questions form a RDS's newbie Bruce Sam Broadcasting 2 October 1st 04 03:48 AM
Newbie abr Homebrew 20 September 29th 03 04:07 PM
Newbie abr Homebrew 0 September 28th 03 06:46 PM
newbie Robert Digital 0 September 10th 03 06:59 PM